Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Tombstone Warz Game Thread

Post by relantel »

I'd be inclined to join the shaf vote but benny strikes me as a better target. that or PFiDC.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Now I feel bad.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

Gaucho wrote:Now I feel bad.
I'm getting better. :thumb:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

columbia wrote:Are you expecting some legal trouble in the state of Illinois?
I hope not, if TH24's all I got on my side.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Oh snap.
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

redwill wrote:
columbia wrote:Are you expecting some legal trouble in the state of Illinois?
I hope not, if TH24's all I got on my side.
Sad again. :-(
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

We play hardball here, son. We play hardball or people die.

(A Few Good Men misquote.)
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

OK, OK. So people die no matter what we do.

It's fun.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I've got to leave the office, but before I do, lynch shaf. Let's get this over with.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:I think a red would be most scared of things not making sense right now. They attempted to kill and didn't succeed.

Kill shaf.
Feeling pretty good about my MWB Vote right now.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

And it sucks that putting a contrarian opinion out there is going to get me knocked out of the game, but it is what it is.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

shafnutz05 wrote:And it sucks that putting a contrarian opinion out there is going to get me knocked out of the game, but it is what it is.
Contrarian only goes so far when contrarian illuminates the wrong alignment
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'm not saying that MWB is red or blue, but if shad were red, why would he be the only one going after MWB?
That doesn't add up and the vote on shad seems misguided.
Sam's Drunk Dog
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Sam's Drunk Dog »

shafnutz05 – 4 (Benny Fitz, nan, MWB, relantel)
PFiDC - 1 (mac5155)
TheHammer24 – 1 (Gaucho)
columbia – 2 (canaan, redwill)
Redwill – 1(Hammer)
MWB -1 (shafnutz)

Deadline is 7PM.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Not to mention relantel isn't usually one to vote "to get things moving"
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

columbia wrote:I'm not saying that MWB is red or blue, but if shad were red, why would he be the only one going after MWB?
If he turns out to be red, I'm sure I'll be killed ASAP....but that's the way it goes. :)
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

columbia wrote:I'm not saying that MWB is red or blue, but if shad were red, why would he be the only one going after MWB?
Because no nonreds are going along with him. If you were red, would you just jump on with your fellow red or would you wait for others to join? He put the vote out there early and it hasn't gained traction.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:
Because no nonreds are going along with him. If you were red, would you just jump on with your fellow red or would you wait for others to join? He put the vote out there early and it hasn't gained traction.
And that's fine. I'm sticking with the same sentiments I've had literally since the start of the game. For all I know, the entire thing may be a gigantic waste of time. But I haven't wavered since the start.

I would request, in the future, that for all write-ups, all player names are in white unless they are actually being revealed as something. I don't mind having the cowboys in red or the Earps in green, but not a fan of just the names in the writeup being blue for no reason. Just my 2 cents. :D
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

MWB wrote:
Actually it did.

Redwill voted immediately because "he agreed with Shad" and PFIDC shortly thereafter suggested MWB could be bad as well. To me, it sounds like a blue reasoned why he wanted to kill MWB and two possible red-candidates jumped right on that.

Still, MWB's non-kill is reminding me a lot of Redwill's "independent" last game, and the person leading that charge was the Angel, and his charge led another Green to attack the Angel, resulting in a double outting.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:
MWB wrote:
And that's fine. I'm sticking with the same sentiments I've had literally since the start of the game. For all I know, the entire thing may be a gigantic waste of time. But I haven't wavered since the start.

I would request, in the future, that for all write-ups, all player names are in white unless they are actually being revealed as something. I don't mind having the cowboys in red or the Earps in green, but not a fan of just the names in the writeup being blue for no reason. Just my 2 cents. :D
You thought I was red since "literally" the start of the game? Wow. Did my name come out red to you in a vision when you saw the initial write up?
TheHammer24
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by TheHammer24 »

:lol:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

MWB wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:
MWB wrote:

You thought I was red since "literally" the start of the game? Wow. Did my name come out red to you in a vision when you saw the initial write up?
No, as in I thought something was weird since the beginning. I didn't really consider voting for you as red until today.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

TheHammer24 wrote:
MWB wrote:
Actually it did.

Redwill voted immediately because "he agreed with Shad" and PFIDC shortly thereafter suggested MWB could be bad as well. To me, it sounds like a blue reasoned why he wanted to kill MWB and two possible red-candidates jumped right on that.

Still, MWB's non-kill is reminding me a lot of Redwill's "independent" last game, and the person leading that charge was the Angel, and his charge led another Green to attack the Angel, resulting in a double outting.
Didn't gain traction in that it didn't get more votes. Reds would be stupid to pile votes on one person without blues in there as well.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:
No, as in I thought something was weird since the beginning. I didn't really consider voting for you as red until today.
Interesting. What changed it to red today?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

shafnutz05 wrote:Oh, the blue color just threw me off. Don't understand why he was portrayed as blue.

Would have nominated redwill in a vacuum, but with this perceived info, I'll nominate MWB
Shaf, what are you talking about? This is your vote for me on day 1.