WWVI Signups.

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: WWVI Signups.

Post by LeopardLetang »

beerman wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.
I'm going to Disney World when I win it :lol:
:lol:

let's hope iEUX doesn't win it. he'll end up shooting mickey mouse for being an effin vig.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

LeopardLetang wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Also,

last game, I bet my account on the fact that I wasn't a wolf. I wasn't lying. If I would have been a wolf, my account would have been canceled immediately. Food for thought.
food for thought. so when you're a wolf next time, and say that, we'll believe you and we'll be food. don't think so. as for Dan H. ok. we've just gotten to the new evolution of WW. two games ago, canaan said about the pensblog but i didn't believe a word of it. this is a game and you're perfectly allowed to lie and make false promises. but some people knew canaan better and knew that he wouldn't say that over this game. they KNEW he was just playing a lot of video games or something and wasn't iEUXing around all night or PPf-ing lying about not being around. so it helped the village in that game. therefore last game, i went with a plea to IE that once the game was over i should be scorned etc if i was a wolf. i think people would have bought that at the time. but then jaysmiter came out and said his thing just a little later and it became overused instantly and is actually why i didn't trust jaysmiter. i thought, and i'd thought of doing this myself at points, that he was just copying my honest plea for his advantage.

so, while i basically agree with your point, i think everything we've done so far is fine. no one would have held jaysmiter to getting rid of his account. and possibly, after we sucked it up last game, he might be into actually canceling has account and starting a new one just to win as a wolf next game, hah. if someone comes up with something too ridiculous we should just auto-lynch them. like if they go to someone's ebay auction and buy something from them and then say once that person sees they're a villager they'll pay them back or some moronic BS. but no one's going to do something that dumb. or so i believe.

maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.
But why? A wolf victory is all about teamwork. PPF deserves as much credit for staying silent as I do for stirring things up and getting into the mix of things.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Ha! Look what I started. I don't think it's a big deal, honestly, but I still would rather people not do it.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

Well, to be honest, I wasn't trying to play off your plea, at all. In fact, I never really fully read that post since it was too late to matter, anyway.
i see. still, it felt like it. maybe it wasn't too late to read it. maybe you would have seen how suspicious it made you look to me :D

wow. is it pathetic that we keep going on about this?
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

JoseCuervo wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Also,

last game, I bet my account on the fact that I wasn't a wolf. I wasn't lying. If I would have been a wolf, my account would have been canceled immediately. Food for thought.
food for thought. so when you're a wolf next time, and say that, we'll believe you and we'll be food. don't think so. as for Dan H. ok. we've just gotten to the new evolution of WW. two games ago, canaan said about the pensblog but i didn't believe a word of it. this is a game and you're perfectly allowed to lie and make false promises. but some people knew canaan better and knew that he wouldn't say that over this game. they KNEW he was just playing a lot of video games or something and wasn't iEUXing around all night or PPf-ing lying about not being around. so it helped the village in that game. therefore last game, i went with a plea to IE that once the game was over i should be scorned etc if i was a wolf. i think people would have bought that at the time. but then jaysmiter came out and said his thing just a little later and it became overused instantly and is actually why i didn't trust jaysmiter. i thought, and i'd thought of doing this myself at points, that he was just copying my honest plea for his advantage.

so, while i basically agree with your point, i think everything we've done so far is fine. no one would have held jaysmiter to getting rid of his account. and possibly, after we sucked it up last game, he might be into actually canceling has account and starting a new one just to win as a wolf next game, hah. if someone comes up with something too ridiculous we should just auto-lynch them. like if they go to someone's ebay auction and buy something from them and then say once that person sees they're a villager they'll pay them back or some moronic BS. but no one's going to do something that dumb. or so i believe.

maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.
But why? A wolf victory is all about teamwork. PPF deserves as much credit for staying silent as I do for stirring things up and getting into the mix of things.
sorry, what are you talking about?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

wow. i sifted through 2 pages to find no new people. lol thanks guys.

as for the swearing on absurd things -- i think that was dumb too. cause as a wolf i couldnt lie that big.

but whatev. ppl do what you want.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

LeopardLetang wrote:
beerman wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote:maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.
I'm going to Disney World when I win it :lol:
:lol:

let's hope iEUX doesn't win it. he'll end up shooting mickey mouse for being an effin vig.
He'd probably start hitting on Minnie and start calling her his angel too
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Dan H wrote:Ha! Look what I started. I don't think it's a big deal, honestly, but I still would rather people not do it.
FWIW, I agree.

But whatever.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

Senka wrote:wow. i sifted through 2 pages to find no new people. lol thanks guys.

as for the swearing on absurd things -- i think that was dumb too. cause as a wolf i couldnt lie that big.

but whatev. ppl do what you want.
I have yet to even lie in this game. I've deceived, but have yet to ever say "I am a villager" or "I'm not a wolf". I won't say it one way or the other even if it is true.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

LeopardLetang wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
LeopardLetang wrote: food for thought. so when you're a wolf next time, and say that, we'll believe you and we'll be food. don't think so. as for Dan H. ok. we've just gotten to the new evolution of WW. two games ago, canaan said about the pensblog but i didn't believe a word of it. this is a game and you're perfectly allowed to lie and make false promises. but some people knew canaan better and knew that he wouldn't say that over this game. they KNEW he was just playing a lot of video games or something and wasn't iEUXing around all night or PPf-ing lying about not being around. so it helped the village in that game. therefore last game, i went with a plea to IE that once the game was over i should be scorned etc if i was a wolf. i think people would have bought that at the time. but then jaysmiter came out and said his thing just a little later and it became overused instantly and is actually why i didn't trust jaysmiter. i thought, and i'd thought of doing this myself at points, that he was just copying my honest plea for his advantage.

sorry, what are you talking about?
The last sentence, MVP.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

oh. heh.

well, if the wolves win they can ALL go! wooooooawoooarrrg ..ehem... woo.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Can we eat mickey? Mmmmmmm, NOM NOM NOM!
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

In for either!
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

awesome like 45 more to go.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

If you start it next week, it brings you up to 21. That should be good enough.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

If you need me. Count me in. I'll probably not be as active though unless I become the alpha wolf again. I'll be shot anyway at some point by a wayward vigilante.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:If you need me. Count me in. I'll probably not be as active though unless I become the alpha wolf again. I'll be shot anyway at some point by a wayward vigilante.
I hope I'm the vig. I would love to shoot you.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:If you need me. Count me in. I'll probably not be as active though unless I become the alpha wolf again. I'll be shot anyway at some point by a wayward vigilante.
I hope I'm the vig. I would love to shoot you.
I hope I'm the angel.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I would love to be the Seer, too much pressure being the angel at the end.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:I would love to be the Seer, too much pressure being the angel at the end.
I hope I'm the angel so when NAN shoots me, we can all get pissed off at him...again.
Idoit40fans
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Idoit40fans »

I don't think i've been mad at NAN yet, maybe this will be the game.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Idoit40fans wrote:I don't think i've been mad at NAN yet, maybe this will be the game.
That's because you are usually dead.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Idoit40fans wrote:I would love to be the Seer, too much pressure being the angel at the end.
I hope I'm the angel so when NAN shoots me, we can all get pissed off at him...again.
Your anger proved unwarranted, hence, why I will put a cap in your ass. :D
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

newarenanow wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
Your anger proved unwarranted, hence, why I will put a cap in your ass. :D
Oh yea, and your last write-up sucked.

I'm changing my password before you find a way to get me banned. :lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Oh yea, and your last write-up sucked.
That's because I wrote it for you.