Monsters I: GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: Monsters I: GAME THREAD

Post by redwill »

I wouldn't worry about it. Looks like people have stopped playing the game anyway.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I'm willing to go with thg...

lynch ulf
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Seriously, where are TL, nan, mac ?

Part of me wants to think they're blue just because of their apparent disinterest. And then another part of me says they're laying low. Regardless, it's a bit of a shame.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Well, there's still enough doubt in my mind that ulf is an acceptable vote, and with the lack of participation, I don't know that we will find a much better option. A green just died on a time limit 3-2 vote, though. After openly claiming green. ulf was not in on that vote despite the fact that, at one point, it was 2-1 on ulf. Having played with ulf before when he's bad, I don't think he would have not tied it up at that point in time. And do we really believe that none of the 3 votes on canaan were reds?

I just think we can do more with today than a quick bw on ulf.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Kraftster wrote:Well, there's still enough doubt in my mind that ulf is an acceptable vote, and with the lack of participation, I don't know that we will find a much better option. A green just died on a time limit 3-2 vote, though. After openly claiming green. ulf was not in on that vote despite the fact that, at one point, it was 2-1 on ulf. Having played with ulf before when he's bad, I don't think he would have not tied it up at that point in time. And do we really believe that none of the 3 votes on canaan were reds?

This isn't a quick vote, I told everyone yesterday Ulf was Red and the village ofted for Canaan. You voted Ulf yesterday with me, what changed?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Kraftster wrote:Well, there's still enough doubt in my mind that ulf is an acceptable vote, and with the lack of participation, I don't know that we will find a much better option. A green just died on a time limit 3-2 vote, though. After openly claiming green. ulf was not in on that vote despite the fact that, at one point, it was 2-1 on ulf. Having played with ulf before when he's bad, I don't think he would have not tied it up at that point in time. And do we really believe that none of the 3 votes on canaan were reds?

The sheriff is certainly an unknown.
It's not clear if redwill is red, coy, or limited in what he can say.
Perhaps all of the above.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I missed two days last week completely because i just couldnt get on lgp at work....i dropped in yesterday hoping someone could give me a quick synopsis of whats going on...but i just got thg's displeasure of my lack of involvement...i'd like to participate but i don't really know what's going on.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

thehockeyguru wrote:

This isn't a quick vote, I told everyone yesterday Ulf was Red and the village ofted for Canaan. You voted Ulf yesterday with me, what changed?
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:I missed two days last week completely because i just couldnt get on lgp at work....i dropped in yesterday hoping someone could give me a quick synopsis of whats going on...but i just got thg's displeasure of my lack of involvement...i'd like to participate but i don't really know what's going on.
I didn't voice my displeasure, Redwill did. If you don't want to participate thats fine by me. I would like your vote on Ulf though.

In a nutshell I picked out IE on day one, she was Red. I said day 2 Ulf was Red, but the village opted for Canaan who was Green. I am again saying that Ulf is Red. So I'd advise a vote on Ulf.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

thehockeyguru wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:I missed two days last week completely because i just couldnt get on lgp at work....i dropped in yesterday hoping someone could give me a quick synopsis of whats going on...but i just got thg's displeasure of my lack of involvement...i'd like to participate but i don't really know what's going on.
I didn't voice my displeasure, Redwill did. If you don't want to participate thats fine by me. I would like your vote on Ulf though.

In a nutshell I picked out IE on day one, she was Red. I said day 2 Ulf was Red, but the village opted for Canaan who was Green. I am again saying that Ulf is Red. So I'd advise a vote on Ulf.

Bhaw won the sheriff vote right, and he got killed that night? IE declined the sheriff nomination correct? has a correlation been drawn between those things? Like does accepting the node clear me? :pop:
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

in a nutshell.

redwill is sheriff. it is unclear if he is red, independent or helping the village
canaan and ulf defended IE in a vote and she turned out to be red
canaan preemptively declared his role, even without a vote on him and he is now green and dead. (still bizarre, but I was wrong on that one.)
EPP appears to be blue
thg is certain that ulf is red
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Troy Loney wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:

Bhaw won the sheriff vote right, and he got killed that night? IE declined the sheriff nomination correct? has a correlation been drawn between those things? Like does accepting the node clear me? :pop:
The only thing I am sure of at this point is that Ulf is Red.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

Look at who I voted with on day 1, before finishing off IE. Then look who I didn't vote for yesterday. I would hope that tells you something.

Kill EPP, because i wanted to on day 1, and he's done nothing to help his cause since.

Color plz.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

columbia wrote:
in a nutshell.

redwill is sheriff. it is unclear if he is red, independent or helping the village
canaan and ulf defended IE in a vote and she turned out to be red
canaan preemptively declared his role, even without a vote on him and he is now green and dead. (still bizarre, but I was wrong on that one.)
EPP appears to be blue
thg is certain that ulf is red, and was spot on with IE
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

yellow ulf
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

ulf wrote:Look at who I voted with on day 1, before finishing off IE. Then look who I didn't vote for yesterday. I would hope that tells you something.

Kill EPP, because i wanted to on day 1, and he's done nothing to help his cause since.

Color plz.
ulf
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by ulf »

:face: guys I tried hinting at it yesterday when I passed on canaans vote, but im the Wizard, the seer. I get a see every other night, and canaan was my first see. TL is also blue, i was wary of him not checking in.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

blue ulf
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

blue ulf
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Imagine that.

jagger columbia. The best bet for a red among the three voters on canaan and no one will get on board with the redwill vote, so lets start there.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

For heaven sake, he can't be the Green Seer because I am.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

thehockeyguru wrote:For heaven sake, he can't be the Green Seer because I am.
Haha, I thought you might be. Do you know he's red?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Kraftster wrote:Imagine that.

jagger columbia. The best bet for a red among the three voters on canaan and no one will get on board with the redwill vote, so lets start there.
Please pay attention to who is leading this, if yinz decide to kill me. :pop:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

YES!
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »