***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: ***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by redwill »

Consider this, though:

Do any guests still alive, and in even-numbered rooms, possess a wrench?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
2 -Redwill (ps87, zaro)

Question:
2 - PS87's Q
Spoiler:
Does either Zaro or TEIB have a Key to the Conservatory?
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 1: Godric (Knife, Key to the Conservatory, Smoking Pipe) a regular Guest killed on day 5
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 4: the errey i breathe
Room 5: LITT (Key to the Kitchen, lead pipe, wrist band), a regular guest killed on Night 6 with a revolver, in the conservatory, amid a puff of smoke from a smoking pipe
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 8: Gaucho
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 10: Rylan (Lead Pipe, Study, Bow Tie) a regular guest Killed on Night 5 in the Conservatory with a Revolver next to a Smoking Pipe
Room 11: columbia (Key to Conservatory, Lead Pipe, Fedora), a regular guest, was killed on Night 6 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, and a bow tie nearby.
Room 12: obhave (Key to the Library, Knife, Bow Tie), a Murderer committed suicide (mod killed) on Night 5.
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 15: Troy Loney (Revolver, Key to the Conservatory, Smoking Pipe), a regular guest Killed on Day 6.
Room 16: pittsports87
Room 17: newarenanow
Room 18: shafnutz05 (Key to the Library, rope, fedora a regular guest was killed on Day 4.
Room 19: redwill
Room 20: Zarovich
It takes 4 to kill.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

redwill wrote:Consider this, though:

Do any guests still alive, and in even-numbered rooms, possess a wrench?
Actually, that's a dumb question. There's not enough time.

unquestion my question
ps87's question
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

Why aren't we asking the question more like "Does Zarovich have a key to the conservatory?" instead of putting he and I both in there? This is a legitimate question not me proposing another question.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

What's a conservatory, BTW?

accuse teib

I'm out of here for many hours. Have fun.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
2 -Redwill (ps87, zaro)
1 - TEIB (redwill)

Question:
3 - PS87's Q
Spoiler:
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 1: Godric (Knife, Key to the Conservatory, Smoking Pipe) a regular Guest killed on day 5
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 5: LITT (Key to the Kitchen, lead pipe, wrist band), a regular guest killed on Night 6 with a revolver, in the conservatory, amid a puff of smoke from a smoking pipe
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 10: Rylan (Lead Pipe, Study, Bow Tie) a regular guest Killed on Night 5 in the Conservatory with a Revolver next to a Smoking Pipe
Room 11: columbia (Key to Conservatory, Lead Pipe, Fedora), a regular guest, was killed on Night 6 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, and a bow tie nearby.
Room 12: obhave (Key to the Library, Knife, Bow Tie), a Murderer committed suicide (mod killed) on Night 5.
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 15: Troy Loney (Revolver, Key to the Conservatory, Smoking Pipe), a regular guest Killed on Day 6.
Room 18: shafnutz05 (Key to the Library, rope, fedora a regular guest was killed on Day 4.
It takes 4 to kill.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

the errey i breathe wrote:Why aren't we asking the question more like "Does Zarovich have a key to the conservatory?" instead of putting he and I both in there? This is a legitimate question not me proposing another question.
It is best to eliminate half the remaining players with a question. To eliminate only one leaves 3 suspects. The current question eliminates 2.

This is all contingent on redwill being red and ps87 being the angel.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Bye
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

accuse redwill

Ps87 question
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
3 -Redwill (ps87, zaro, nan)
1 - TEIB (redwill)

Question:
4 - PS87's Q
Spoiler:
Guests:
Spoiler:
It takes 4 to kill.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

fair enough accuse redwill ps87's question hope for the best
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

I hear a symphony somewhere coming to a tremendous crescendo with kettle drums beating loudly.

:)
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Benny Fitz wrote:Accuse:
4 -Redwill (ps87, zaro, nan, teib)
1 - TEIB (redwill)

Question:
5 - PS87's Q
Spoiler:
Guests:
Spoiler:
It takes 4 to kill.
Limit reached. Write up coming.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

redwill wrote:What's a conservatory, BTW?
From the basement: A school of music, or as a room, a sunroom or greenhouse.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

I trust that at this late hour, the reason you are summoning me is because you have another conviction? What poor innocent person did you corral this time? Oh, Mr. Redwill. I see.

So, Mr. Redwa...wait, where is Mr. Redwill? Ah, yes. I remember hearing him say that he would be gone for a while. I wonder where he may have gone to. Ulu, see if you can find redwill.

In the meantime, allow me to tell you that neither Mr. Zarovich nor TEIB have a Key to the Conservatory. Where this leaves you, I'm not sure, but I do hope it helps.

*clap clap clap*

What the..?? Mr. redwill, Ulu is looking for you, why on earth are you clapping at a time like this?
redwill wrote:Ha ha ha. Ulu isn't looking for anything anymore. Well, maybe he's looking for Schmulu in the depths of hell, but, you won't be hearing from Ulu again.
You...you're wearing a bow tie!
redwill wrote:That's right. I am. And I left my wrench, Mr. Bash-Bash, in the middle of that peon's skull.
How...could...you?!

I will kill you.
redwill wrote:Don't you want to see my Key to the Kitchen, first? :pop:
AAAARRRRRHHHHHHH!

(With that Frank shoved redwill backwards toward the open cellar door. Frank just stood and watched as redwill fell backwards down the stairs and snapped his neck)

(A key to the Kitchen fell from redwill's lifeless palm)

redwill was :
Spoiler:
a murderer
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 19: redwill (Wrench (Mr. Bash-Bash), Kitchen, Bow tie) a Murderer was killed on Day 7

Question:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Is a guest staying in an even room wearing a bow tie? Yes.
Day 2: Of the people that are still living, does only one of them have a bow tie? No.
Day 3: Did four of the original twenty guests possess a revolver? Yes.
Day 4: Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench? Yes.
Day 5: Does either columbia or LITT possess a wrench? No.
Day 6: Does NAN possess a wrench? No.
Day 7: Does either Zaro or TEIB have a Key to the Conservatory? No.

It is now Night 7. RP's.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Ulu never saw it coming :pop:
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Benny Fitz wrote:
It is now Night 7. RP's.
(cough) (cough)
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Still waiting on PM's.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

We're going with a 2PM deadline on PM's. Write-up will be posted shortly there after.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

write-up soon...
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Hello, again guests. I must apologize for my actions last night. In some ways, I'm sure Mr. redwill had it coming. But that's still no excuse to let my anger get the best of me. I urge you to bring the remaining murderer to justice. I fear that our days are numbered and we might not be afforded the luxury of another sunrise.

Troubled by both my encounter with redwill, and our grim chance of survival, I went back to the video surveillance room last night. I though maybe after knowing his identity I could uncover some additional clues. Sadly all I uncovered was this footage from the night columbia was killed.
Spoiler:
On my way back to my room I could hear a lot of moving around from the floor above. It almost sounded as if someone suddenly broke into a run. I went up to check it out, but saw nothing. Just before I reached my door I heard a gun-shot down stairs in the Conservatory. I'm not too proud to admit that instead of running to investigate, I instead flew into my room and blocked the door. You see, I feel as though I've been fortunate enough to stay out of harms way, but fearing retribution from yesterday, and that my luck may be running out, I decided to just wait until morning to venture downstairs.

In the morning, I summoned my courage and went to see what had happened. After all the occurrences as of late, I was expecting the worst. Unfortunately, my expectations were met as I saw our latest victim laying in a pool of his own blood, shot by a Revolver. I removed his Fedora from his face to find that the killer had murdered:
Spoiler:
Gaucho a regular guest
I found only a Knife in his pocket, that he apparently never got a chance to use, as well as a Key to the Kitchen. There was nothing else found in the Conservatory other than some ash from a Smoking Pipe.

Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 8: Gaucho (Key to the Kitchen, Knife, Fedora, a regular guest was killed on Night 7 in the Cconservatory with a revolver near a smoking pipe.
Room 19: redwill (Wrench (Mr. Bash-Bash), Kitchen, Bow tie) a Murderer was killed on Day 7

Question:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Is a guest staying in an even room wearing a bow tie? Yes.
Day 2: Of the people that are still living, does only one of them have a bow tie? No.
Day 3: Did four of the original twenty guests possess a revolver? Yes.
Day 4: Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench? Yes.
Day 5: Does either columbia or LITT possess a wrench? No.
Day 6: Does NAN possess a wrench? No.
Day 7: Does either Zaro or TEIB have a Key to the Conservatory? No.

It is now Day 7. It takes 3 to kill.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Gaucho? Really? Interesting...
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

last night someone stole my sunglasses. Don't know if that will help us.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

I'm going with my haunch, accuse NAN

Did Zarovich steal my (teib) sunglasses