***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: ***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by redwill »

Haha.

Are you all having fun posturing for the aftermath?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I'm just blue, I haven't been near internet since last friday so I don't have much defense, nor any clue what stage we're in right now and am not going to be able to catch up right away. If the village wants to win, it will have to kill someone else right now.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
5 - Troy Loney

Question:
4 - redwill's Q
Spoiler:
Does Nan possess a wrench?
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 1: Godric
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 4: the errey i breathe
Room 5: LITT
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 8: Gaucho
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 10: Rylan (Lead Pipe, Study, Bow Tie) a regular guest Killed on Night 5 in the Conservatory with a Revolver next to a Smoking Pipe
Room 11: columbia
Room 12: obhave (Key to the Library, Knife, Bow Tie), a Murderer committed suicide (mod killed) on Night 5.
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 15: Troy Loney
Room 16: pittsports87
Room 17: newarenanow
Room 18: shafnutz05 (Key to the Library, rope, fedora a regular guest was killed on Day 4.
Room 19: redwill
Room 20: Zarovich
Limit reached. Write up ASAP.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

So you've brought me the Bow tie villan, huh? Well I dare say, it's about time! Ulu, bring him to me. I should like to strip him of his possessions myself. Good. Now take this vile creature from my sight! Let's just look and see what we have here. Hmmm. A Revolver? A key to the Kitchen? and Sunglasses? Why that means that Troy Loney was:
Spoiler:
a regular Guest
Well I hope your questions reveal more than your accusations..."Does NAN possess a wrench?" The answer to your question is:
Spoiler:
No!
<sigh> Something tells me we're in for another bumpy night.
Spoiler:
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 1: Godric (Knife, Key to the Conservatory, Smoking Pipe) a regular Guest killed on day 5
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 5: LITT
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 10: Rylan (Lead Pipe, Study, Bow Tie) a regular guest Killed on Night 5 in the Conservatory with a Revolver next to a Smoking Pipe
Room 11: columbia (Key to Conservatory, Lead Pipe, Fedora), a regular guest, was killed on Night 6 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, and a bow tie nearby.
Room 12: obhave (Key to the Library, Knife, Bow Tie), a Murderer committed suicide (mod killed) on Night 5.
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 15: Troy Loney (Revolver, Key to the Conservatory, Smoking Pipe), a regular guest Killed on Day 6.
Room 18: shafnutz05 (Key to the Library, rope, fedora a regular guest was killed on Day 4.
Question:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Is a guest staying in an even room wearing a bow tie? Yes.
Day 2: Of the people that are still living, does only one of them have a bow tie? No.
Day 3: Did four of the original twenty guests possess a revolver? Yes.
Day 4: Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench? Yes.
Day 5: Does either columbia or LITT possess a wrench? No.
Day 6: Does NAN possess a wrench? No.
It is now Night 6. RP's do work.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

PMs in, write up coming.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I'm sure the frustration is visible on my face at this point. I just don't know what to do anymore. This house has become a tomb.

I had not even undressed last night when something caught my attention. Unlike the past couple of nights, this time it was a smell and not a sound . . . at least at first. Sitting on the edge of my bed trying to find some explanation for this was all occurring, my nose picked up a faint smell of pipe smoke. At first I brushed it off because my groundskeeper, Schmulu (Ulu's younger brother), had smoked pipe on the premises for years, so, in some ways, it was a familiar smell. After a few moments, I realized that Schmulu was dead -- in the madness that has been these past few days I had forgotten about his death, the death with which this all began.

At that point I remembered some of you saying that one of the murderers may have a smoking pipe. Out of desperation, I felt that I must try to follow the smell.

I crept down the hall as slowly and quietly as I possibly could. Predictably, the smell led me towardsconservatory, and as I neared the doorway I heard a loud pop followed by footsteps running from the room. Just a week ago I would have never been able to stomach the sight. Now, I have become so accustomed to violence that the sight was not even surprising. Mr.. LITT was shot, dead in the head with a revolver on the sofa.

At the foot of the couch was LITT's lead pipe, key to the Kitchen, and wristband.

LITT was a
Spoiler:
regular guest
Please, I beg of you, find a murderer today. I don't think we have much time left.

Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 1: Godric (Knife, Key to the Conservatory, Smoking Pipe) a regular Guest killed on day 5
Room 5: LITT (Key to the Kitchen, lead pipe, wrist band), a regular guest killed on Night 6 with a revolver, in the conservatory, amid a puff of smoke from a smoking pipe
Room 11: columbia (Key to Conservatory, Lead Pipe, Fedora), a regular guest, was killed on Night 6 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, and a bow tie nearby.
Room 15: Troy Loney (Revolver, Key to the Conservatory, Smoking Pipe), a regular guest Killed on Day 6.
Question:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Is a guest staying in an even room wearing a bow tie? Yes.
Day 2: Of the people that are still living, does only one of them have a bow tie? No.
Day 3: Did four of the original twenty guests possess a revolver? Yes.
Day 4: Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench? Yes.
Day 5: Does either columbia or LITT possess a wrench? No.
Day 6: Does NAN possess a wrench? No.
It is now Day 6. It takes 4 to kill.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Weapons:
Revolver (x4)-Baddie B
Wrench (x4)-Baddie C
Rope (x3)
Knife (x3) me
lead pipe (x3)

Room keys:
Library (x4)
Study (x4)-me
Billiards (x2)
Conservatory (x5)-Baddie B
Kitchen (x2)-Baddie C

Other Items:
Fedora (x3)
Bow Tie (x4)-Baddie C
Smoking Pipe (x5)-Baddie B
sunglasses (x1)
wrist band (x4)-Me

Well it looks like there are 2 things that 5 people have (smoking pipe and conservatory key). I think redwill is red and we kill him and we have to ask about either the smoking pipe or conservatory key (it doesn't matter which, they both go hand and hand right now with baddie B).

The living:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

What??

Hmmm.... There must be a flaw in my theory.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

redwill wrote:What??

Hmmm.... There must be a flaw in my theory.
The flaw must be that you are red and played us to take out a few more people and take all heat off your baddie partner!
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

pittsports87 wrote:The flaw must be that you are red and played us to take out a few more people and take all heat off your baddie partner!
IF that were true, I wouldn't call it a flaw...
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

So, we accuse redwill and ask if someone teib or gaucho has the pipe?

That would split us to 50/50 on who is possibly red, since ps87 is the angel.

That right?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Seriously, ps87, five conservatory keys and five smoking pipes doesn't make sense. I mean, it's obviously true, but my theory (three categories, five items each, four copies of each item) is obviously wrong.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

We never really knew if all of the items were the same amount, it is probably why we only have 1 pair of sunglasses and 2 billiards balls too.

Accuse redwill

Does either Zarovich or TEIB have a key to the conservatory?
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

And there are 6 left, so we have to get a kill today or I have to get lucky with my protect or we lose.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

So how do you know that there aren't more than four wrenches? Someone in an even room could have one. It must be so. That's your killer.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

redwill wrote:So how do you know that there aren't more than four wrenches? Someone in an even room could have one. It must be so. That's your killer.
Getting a little defensive, eh?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

pittsports87 wrote:Getting a little defensive, eh?
Answer my question, sir.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

I don't know, but we know for a fact that you have 1 of the wrenches (if there are 2 out there).
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Accuse redwill

Does either Zarovich or TEIB have a key to the conservatory?

Someone has played a very good game.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

pittsports87 wrote:I don't know, but we know for a fact that you have 1 of the wrenches (if there are 2 out there).
True enough, I suppose. It's a fair cop. Do as you will.

You may get a nasty surprise, though.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

redwill wrote:
pittsports87 wrote:I don't know, but we know for a fact that you have 1 of the wrenches (if there are 2 out there).
True enough, I suppose. It's a fair cop. Do as you will.

You may get a nasty surprise, though.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I'm not claiming to be anything, but you're gonna still have your killer out there and it will cost you the game.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

redwill wrote:I'm not claiming to be anything, but you're gonna still have your killer out there and it will cost you the game.
My killer? last I checked I'm still alive. And if your red or not we will still have a killer out there since it appears that there are 2 of them left.

Kill someone randomly, or kill someone we know has a wrench and know 1 of the 2 killers has a wrench? Tough choice!
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

pittsports87 wrote:My killer? last I checked I'm still alive.
You know what I meant with my rhetorical flourish.
pittsports87 wrote:Kill someone randomly, or kill someone we know has a wrench and know 1 of the 2 killers has a wrench? Tough choice!
Fair enough.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

redwill wrote:
pittsports87 wrote:My killer? last I checked I'm still alive.
You know what I meant with my rhetorical flourish.
Don't use big words with me!