***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: ***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by ExPatriatePen »

:slug: :slug: :slug:
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Still waiting on PM's.

Be cool hunny bunny.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Pulp Fiction Warz?
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

MWB wrote:Pulp Fiction Warz?
So if you're the last couple standing you get $1,500 and get left in a diner? :pop:
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

PM's in write-up coming...
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Great, now that I'm about to leave for the evening...
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Gaucho wrote:Great, now that I'm about to leave for the evening...
Don't worry the write-up won't be up until your back anyways :pop:
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Excellent!
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

pittsports87 wrote:
Gaucho wrote:Great, now that I'm about to leave for the evening...
Don't worry the write-up won't be up until your back anyways :pop:

:pop:
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Greetings guests. Unfortunately, I was right about the unrelenting nature of our homicidal guests. One might think that the untimely passing of one of their own might quell their carnage for just one night. Yet I now know our prayers to be forlorn. Last night was no different from any other as of late. It seems that after we concluded for the night, one of our guests, Mr. Rylan never made it out of the Conservatory. I didn't notice any one lagging behind, though admittedly, perhaps I was a bit shaken by the recent events. The killer, apparently in a haste to execute, must have grabbed a pillow to muffle the sound of their Revolver. Which might explain why none of us heard anything. I've sent Ulu to clean up the mess, however you may want to look around for any clues before he does. I noticed nothing out of the ordinary except a half-packed Smoking Pipe in a near by ashtray. On Mr. Rylan we found a Key to the Study, a Lead Pipe, and a bow tie.

Rylan was
Spoiler:
a regular guest

At this rate we wont last but a few more days if we don't get help. I''ve decided to head out to check on the bridge again. Hopefully when we meet again we'll both have promising news for one another. Good luck.

Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 1: Godric
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 4: the errey i breathe
Room 5: LITT
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 8: Gaucho
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 10: Rylan (Lead Pipe, Study, Bow Tie) a regular guest Killed on Night 5 in the Conservatory with a Revolver next to a Smoking Pipe
Room 11: columbia
Room 12: obhave (Key to the Library, Knife, Bow Tie), a Murderer committed suicide (mod killed) on Night 5.
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 15: Troy Loney
Room 16: pittsports87
Room 17: newarenanow
Room 18: shafnutz05 (Key to the Library, rope, fedora a regular guest was killed on Day 4.
Room 19: redwill
Room 20: Zarovich
Question:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Is a guest staying in an even room wearing a bow tie? Yes.
Day 2: Of the people that are still living, does only one of them have a bow tie? No.
Day 3: Did four of the original twenty guests possess a revolver? Yes.
Day 4: Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench? Yes.
It is now Day 5. It takes 6 to kill.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Alive:
We...uhhhh....kind of need to kill a red sometime soon.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Weapons:
Revolver (x3)-Baddie B
Wrench (x4)-Baddie C
Rope (x3)
Knife (x2) me
lead pipe (x1)

Room keys:
Library (x4)
Study (x4)-me
Billiards (x2)
Conservatory (x2)-Baddie B
Kitchen (x1)-Baddie C

Other Items:
Fedora (x2)
Bow Tie (x4)-Baddie C
Smoking Pipe (x3)-Baddie B
sunglasses (x1)
wrist band (x3)-Me

Baddie C is between: Godric, LITT, Columbia, TL, NAN
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

pittsports87 wrote: Baddie C is between: Godric, LITT, Columbia, TL, NAN
Maybe I missed something...I thought we determined that the original killer was in an even room?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

columbia wrote:Maybe I missed something...I thought we determined that the original killer was in an even room?
The original killer was obhave, right?

If we want to continue to be systematic about it, how about we accuse Godric (who's in an odd room and useless anyhow), and continue our binary search by asking if either LITT or columbia have a wrench?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

redwill wrote:
columbia wrote:Maybe I missed something...I thought we determined that the original killer was in an even room?
The original killer was obhave, right?
That's how I interpreted the writeup.
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

columbia wrote:
pittsports87 wrote: Baddie C is between: Godric, LITT, Columbia, TL, NAN
Maybe I missed something...I thought we determined that the original killer was in an even room?
The original killer (obhave) is dead. From the question from the last day phase, someone with a wrench is in an odd room (and it appears that only 1 person with a revolver remains, baddie C.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

redwill wrote: If we want to continue to be systematic about it, how about we accuse Godric (who's in an odd room and useless anyhow), and continue our binary search by asking if either LITT or columbia have a wrench?
Please do, if that will clear me.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

columbia wrote:Please do, if that will clear me.
It may or may not (since if the answer is yes, it could be you or LITT), but if the answer is no, you're both cleared. Then we move on to TL, nan, and me.

accuse Godric

Does either columbia or LITT possess a wrench?
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

I like that idea redwill.

accuse godric
redwill's question

Even to add a little more, if there is a vig out there and Godric is not red, take a shot at either Columbia/LITT (if the question is answered yes) or TL/nan/redwill if the answer is no. It would help narrow it down a lot and could save us from wasting a day phase on killing another blue.

I completely overlooked the list at first, there are still 6 odd people left so add redwill to my list I posted of Baddie C as well.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I like the idea. At least one of the killers have to be in an odd room. If you look at the killing pattern at night, most are from even rooms.

accuse godric
redwills question
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

accuse godric
redwills question

I'm guessing that godric is blue, but he's not even pretending to be in the game....So we might as well slit his throat.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Accuse:
4 - Godric (redwill, ps87, nan, columbia)

Question:
4 - redwill's Q (redwill, ps87, nan, columbia)
Spoiler:
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 10: Rylan (Lead Pipe, Study, Bow Tie) a regular guest Killed on Night 5 in the Conservatory with a Revolver next to a Smoking Pipe
Room 12: obhave (Key to the Library, Knife, Bow Tie), a Murderer committed suicide (mod killed) on Night 5.
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 18: shafnutz05 (Key to the Library, rope, fedora a regular guest was killed on Day 4.
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

accuse godric
redwills question
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Accuse:
5 - Godric (redwill, ps87, nan, columbia, teib)

Question:
5 - redwill's Q (redwill, ps87, nan, columbia, teib)
Spoiler:
Guests:
Spoiler:
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Mods, if you can answer, why obhave was modkilled?