Pens to get Boyes, Laraque, Seabrook, Boynton, Smolinski...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
pfim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by pfim »

Paulie_WalnutzII wrote:
Laraque brings shorthanded practice for Malone and the boys...
Laraque has only put his team short-handed 11 times this year. That's less than Malkin.
You're supposed to type

Fun Fact: Laraque has only put his team short-handed 11 times this year. That's less than Malkin.
Guins

Post by Guins »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Stillwag wrote:
SDPensFan wrote:
dagny wrote:I don't know why anyone would even entertain any of SportsFan's posts.

If you can't see his M.O. is nothing more than to stir the pot then sit back and laugh at honest people's attempts at rationale, you're not paying attention.

He has no interest in actual dialogue. Explanations are a waste of your time. I don't even think he's a Pens fan, much less a hockey fan.

He is the definition of a troll, only Tremendo was much more fun to play with.
I agree, even though i am relatively new here, i found great frustration with his spew the last few months.
Ditto to being relatively new and frustrated with SportsFan.
double ditto
You ought to be me, he has sent me 2 PM's wanting to fight me @ tuesdays game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jesse
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Jesse »

Guins wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Stillwag wrote:
SDPensFan wrote:
dagny wrote:I don't know why anyone would even entertain any of SportsFan's posts.

If you can't see his M.O. is nothing more than to stir the pot then sit back and laugh at honest people's attempts at rationale, you're not paying attention.

He has no interest in actual dialogue. Explanations are a waste of your time. I don't even think he's a Pens fan, much less a hockey fan.

He is the definition of a troll, only Tremendo was much more fun to play with.
I agree, even though i am relatively new here, i found great frustration with his spew the last few months.
double ditto
You ought to be me, he has sent me 2 PM's wanting to fight me @ tuesdays game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This coming from the guy that said you shouldn't take what you read on the internet so seriously.
Guins

Post by Guins »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Guins wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Stillwag wrote:
SDPensFan wrote: I agree, even though i am relatively new here, i found great frustration with his spew the last few months.
double ditto
:lol:
I live about 25 mins from you... Lets meet up tomorrow and you can csay these things to my face.
yeah..that is kinda what scares me there, correct me if i'm wrong but, don't rapists on the net always say that(dateline MSNBC :lol: )
Well with me he's writing checks he can't cash.I was a roadie for 2 bands that played a lot of bars aside from running sound my other job was to keep the drooling drunks away from their girlfriends or wives & some bars were frequented by the Pagans & one bar they considered it "their" bar.He is way way I mean way out of his league,I'm not talking about echl either.I've got the battle scars to prove it :roll: :twisted: :evil:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
SportsFan wrote:I live about 25 mins from you... Lets meet up tomorrow and you can csay these things to my face.
yeah..that is kinda what scares me there, correct me if i'm wrong but, don't rapists on the net always say that(dateline MSNBC :lol: )
Actually, due to the fact that you are a minor, alleged adults may be violating the law by privately propositioning you on the internet. :shock:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
dagny wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
SportsFan wrote:I live about 25 mins from you... Lets meet up tomorrow and you can csay these things to my face.
Actually, due to the fact that you are a minor, alleged adults may be violating the law by privately propositioning you on the internet. :shock:
think he will finally leave now?
If you challenge someone on the Internet that you've never meet before to a fight, you are a sad and pathetic coward. You're sad for saying it, and you're a coward because you don't have to back up what you say. Go ahead, challenge me to a fight. I'll tell you a similar thing I told the last guy who did on this board: meet me in the middle of PA in the woods and we'll fight. I'll be standing next to a tree, you can't miss me. If I'm late, just keep waiting, no matter how cold it is.