Pens to get Boyes, Laraque, Seabrook, Boynton, Smolinski...

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
SportsFan

Pens to get Boyes, Laraque, Seabrook, Boynton, Smolinski...

Post by SportsFan »

THE WORLD IS FALLING.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by netwolf »

Bowser
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by Bowser »

Netwolf - I need to invent troll radar for the internet.
SportsFan

Post by SportsFan »

Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

My point is how I love when Laraque name is brought up people use the excuse of "I don't wanna mess with the chemistry of this team"

But they are willing to do this with Smolinksi and Miller and Boyes.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Bowser wrote:Netwolf - I need to invent troll radar for the internet.
You could be a millionaire! (Though in some cases, it's pretty obvious. :lol: )
Stoosh
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Stoosh »

SportsFan wrote:Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

My point is how I love when Laraque name is brought up people use the excuse of "I don't wanna mess with the chemistry of this team"

Now I know how Mark Madden feels having to field calls from stupid yinzers all damn day.
magnum
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by magnum »

SportsFan wrote:Bowser, First off, when you actually post something worth while, you can then criticize what others post.

Man, I really hope that someday, preferably soon you get banned. You are one of the most ignorant, and condescending posters I've seen here in a while. You are worthless to engage in an intelligent, civil debate with because you resort to insults when you're proven wrong. You start useless Threads like these, you're annoying a good majority of posters here.
EagleMorph
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by EagleMorph »

SportsFan's troll status has been officially minted.
mjg
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by mjg »

magnum wrote:

Man, I really hope that someday, preferably soon you get banned. You are one of the most ignorant, and condescending posters I've seen here in a while. You are worthless to engage in an intelligent, civil debate with because you resort to insults when you're proven wrong. You start useless Threads like these, you're annoying a good majority of posters here.
Ditto
skullman80
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by skullman80 »

magnum wrote:

Quoted for truth.

YOu can tell what is gonna be in SportsFan's posts before you even open them. Something about how the Pens need a fighter/enforcer, and how soft they are.

It's like a broken record.
SportsFan

Post by SportsFan »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
magnum wrote:

double ditto
When are you going to play hockey with us?
mikey287
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by mikey287 »

To answer your ridiculous question...

Laraque messes with team chemistry and brings nothing to the team but dreadlocks...

Boyes, for instance, brings scoring and talent, Laraque brings shorthanded practice for Malone and the boys...

It's pretty clear from your other posts that you are mentally unfit to talk about building a team...and based on your attitude, relatively unfit to speak with others on a intelligent level...name-calling and other defensive maneuvers scream "I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll lash out and call names and distract people from the matter at hand in a feign attempt to get away with my otherwise incomprehensible and inaccurate statements!"
magnum
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by magnum »

mikey287 wrote:To answer your ridiculous question...

Laraque messes with team chemistry and brings nothing to the team but dreadlocks...

Boyes, for instance, brings scoring and talent, Laraque brings shorthanded practice for Malone and the boys...

It's pretty clear from your other posts that you are mentally unfit to talk about building a team...and based on your attitude, relatively unfit to speak with others on a intelligent level...name-calling and other defensive maneuvers scream "I don't know what I'm talking about, so I'll lash out and call names and distract people from the matter at hand in a feign attempt to get away with my otherwise incomprehensible and inaccurate statements!"
I said that out loud and ran out of breath! :lol: It was a great sentence though.
magnum
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by magnum »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
magnum wrote:
mikey287 wrote:To answer your ridiculous question...

I said that out loud and ran out of breath! :lol: It was a great sentence though.
no..no its a runon sentence, which is bad grammar(oh i remebered) :wink: :lol:
I guess it was a run-on sentence. It was a good one though. Reminded me of Speedracer dialogue, for the younger people, ummm... Mojo Jojo.
Paulie_WalnutzII

Post by Paulie_WalnutzII »

Laraque brings shorthanded practice for Malone and the boys...
Laraque has only put his team short-handed 11 times this year. That's less than Malkin.
The U
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by The U »

When this guy posts...just dont respond. Thats how you get rid of Trolls....you dont feed them.

A guy like this comes along every once in a while. We've seen the Crash's and the Yeltzen's come and go....SportsFan is just the next in line. Dont converse with him and he'll go away. Let him talk to himself.
Brode

Post by Brode »

In order to secure their playoff chances, the Pittsburgh Penguins have traded for the veteran Detroit Red Wings.
mikey287
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by mikey287 »

Brode wrote:In order to secure their playoff chances, the Pittsburgh Penguins have traded for the veteran Detroit Red Wings.
So you're saying...first round exit?
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I don't know why anyone would even entertain any of SportsFan's posts.

If you can't see his M.O. is nothing more than to stir the pot then sit back and laugh at honest people's attempts at rationale, you're not paying attention.

He has no interest in actual dialogue. Explanations are a waste of your time. I don't even think he's a Pens fan, much less a hockey fan.

He is the definition of a troll, only Tremendo was much more fun to play with.
SDPensFan

Post by SDPensFan »

dagny wrote:I don't know why anyone would even entertain any of SportsFan's posts.

If you can't see his M.O. is nothing more than to stir the pot then sit back and laugh at honest people's attempts at rationale, you're not paying attention.

He has no interest in actual dialogue. Explanations are a waste of your time. I don't even think he's a Pens fan, much less a hockey fan.

I agree, even though i am relatively new here, i found great frustration with his spew the last few months.
Stillwag
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Stillwag »

SDPensFan wrote:
dagny wrote:I don't know why anyone would even entertain any of SportsFan's posts.

I agree, even though i am relatively new here, i found great frustration with his spew the last few months.
Ditto to being relatively new and frustrated with SportsFan.