***BEER WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***BEER WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:Which ps87 post are you guys talking about?

I'm talking about the one where he responded to kraftster and mwb saying that he's between me and gaucho.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

newarenanow wrote:
the wicked child wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Shad is just throwing out votes in hopes that it sticks. I think he's pretty drunk.
I think he's sober and trying to act drunk.
I just think he is a giant vagina.
You are what you....nevermind.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

columbia wrote:My reading of that was that slappy was making some random/absurd comments and he was responding in kind.
That was the genesis of it all.
I'm talking about these:

Gaucho wrote:You called me Fritz. U R dead.
Gaucho wrote:Very clever. Somebody killed slappy, knowing that suspicion would fall on me.
Gaucho wrote:
Gaucho wrote:You called me Fritz. U R dead.
:pop:

I'd be really stupid to kill slappy now, though, wouldn't I?
Something about it doesn't seem right to me.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

newarenanow wrote:
the wicked child wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:Shad is just throwing out votes in hopes that it sticks. I think he's pretty drunk.
Point has been awarded to NAN.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

nan wins the internet for today
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

intoxicate Gaucho

Going with my beer gut for the time being.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

shafnutz05 wrote:
the wicked child wrote:
I originally jumped on the TL bandwagon. The way he is reacting, I simply don't think he is the best vote right now.

DocEmrick hasn't contributed anything aside from three or four cryptic posts that only DocEmrick can understand. Since that didn't stick, I went with PS87, because I am pretty confident that I believe in TL's innocence.

Not "throwing out votes"
Shad, I didn't claim you were sober, I think it's just funny that you've switched 3 times now in the span of 20 minutes.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
the wicked child wrote:
You are what you....nevermind.
:lol:
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Sorry I wasn't around at all yesterday. I was traveling without any internets.

I like the Gaucho vote, too. What I find most interesting is the deflecting that seems to be happening off of Gaucho. He should have had some votes on him a lot earlier based on what he did. If he turns up red, it will cast an interesting light on several players, IMO.

intoxicate Gaucho
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count:

Troy - 4 (nan, mac, canaan, Malk)
ps87 - 4 (Troy, bhaw, shaf, columbia)
Gaucho - 2 (twc, redwill)
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

it takes 10 to kill
doublem
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by doublem »

drunk ps87 to death.
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Since I know how lynch mobs work I would certainly not be so stupid as to draw everyone's attention to me in such an obvious way if I were bad. That would be a really retarded way to prove how clever and brilliant and raffiniert I am. So if you think I'm a complete moron, vote for me.

In the last game I killed shaf (sorry about that), because I had to kill one of the good ones and the way shaf was acting, he HAD to be one of the good ones. Meaning: he was very talkative and didn't seem worried about what he was saying, as if he had nothing to hide. The reason for his behavior being: he had nothing to hide. That simple.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Vote Count:

ps87 - 5 (Troy, bhaw, shaf, columbia, doublem)
Troy - 4 (nan, mac, canaan, Malk)
Gaucho - 2 (twc, redwill)
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Gaucho wrote:Since I know how lynch mobs work I would certainly not be so stupid as to draw everyone's attention to me in such an obvious way if I were bad. That would be a really retarded way to prove how clever and brilliant and raffiniert I am. So if you think I'm a complete moron, vote for me.

In the last game I killed shaf (sorry about that), because I had to kill one of the good ones and the way shaf was acting, he HAD to be one of the good ones. Meaning: he was very talkative and didn't seem worried about what he was saying, as if he had nothing to hide. The reason for his behavior being: he had nothing to hide. That simple.
raffiniert? i dont know what that is, but im not voting for you just because of your use of it
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

canaan wrote:
Gaucho wrote:Since I know how lynch mobs work I would certainly not be so stupid as to draw everyone's attention to me in such an obvious way if I were bad. That would be a really retarded way to prove how clever and brilliant and raffiniert I am. So if you think I'm a complete moron, vote for me.

raffiniert? i dont know what that is, but im not voting for you just because of your use of it
I used it first, it means "clever".
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Still virtually zero input from the following:

Doc, ulf
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Haha. I don't think you're a complete moron, but I'm still voting for you. It's not so much about what you did, but what the reaction was.

The way I see it, the baddies are always looking for reasons to jump on someone they know is not bad. You gave them a good reason, but no one jumped. In fact, several players came out to defend you. That leads me to believe that maybe they didn't jump on you because you're one of them. Anyway, I think it's good enough for a vote right now.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

redwill wrote: The way I see it, the baddies are always looking for reasons to jump on someone they know is not bad.
Naturally, the same could be said of you in this case....But that's what makes these games interesting, eh.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

redwill wrote:
Haha. I don't think you're a complete moron, but I'm still voting for you. It's not so much about what you did, but what the reaction was.

The way I see it, the baddies are always looking for reasons to jump on someone they know is not bad. You gave them a good reason, but no one jumped. In fact, several players came out to defend you. That leads me to believe that maybe they didn't jump on you because you're one of them. Anyway, I think it's good enough for a vote right now.
Pretty great point.
intoxicate Gaucho
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

columbia wrote:
redwill wrote: The way I see it, the baddies are always looking for reasons to jump on someone they know is not bad.
Naturally, the same could be said of you in this case....
How so?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

redwill wrote:
columbia wrote:
How so?
You saw an "opportunity" - no matter how thin - jump on him as a baddie and you took it.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

columbia wrote:You saw an "opportunity" - no matter how thin - jump on him as a baddie and you took it.
Uh ... two other players had 4 votes on them. Gaucho had 1. That's a jump?
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

columbia wrote:
redwill wrote:
columbia wrote:
How so?
You saw an "opportunity" - no matter how thin - jump on him as a baddie and you took it.
Its funny how often this happens.

For example, earlier Troy remarked that ps87 was eager to find a target, too eager. In the same post, Troy finds himself a nice target, somewhat eagerly.

redwill makes a very good point about how long Gaucho has held on with no votes, when he could have been an easy target for the baddies. Meanwhile, redwill just got on the scene and goes right for Gaucho, and he could have orchestrated the entire delay.
:lol:
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

redwill wrote:
columbia wrote:You saw an "opportunity" - no matter how thin - jump on him as a baddie and you took it.
Uh ... two other players had 4 votes on them. Gaucho had 1. That's a jump?
im not saying this is you in this case, but ive purposely voted on a random person as a baddy to deflect away from the idea that "baddies bandwagon", so anythings possible.