Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ***LOST WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by dagny »

shafnutz05 wrote:
dagny wrote:
Malkamaniac wrote:what does the naked picture of Dagny in the code have to do with anything important.
It made me lol. :lol:

The point is, my name was constantly brought up, at night. It scared me enough to use my mayor power, knowing I wouldn't be here all day yesterday.
You miraculously survived being captured yesterday...why wouldn't your name be brought up afterwards?
First night. While we were waiting. I survived death after that during the day vote.

If you're gonna kill me, at least pay attention to the details.

Go back and find where those quotes are for yourselves! The timestamps are right there.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

thehockeyguru wrote:I dont buy the fact that the JOAT gets a day protect, a night protect, but no kill.
yeah....I don't buy it for a second.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

newarenanow wrote:Only the vig knows if this is legit or not, because someone tried to kill her. And if it wasn't the vig, then dags is good.

I'm willing to take my chances right now because of that. So I'm not going to kill her yet.

But I'm also not willing to kill thg either. I don't think he is a baddie.

I'm going to go back to the list and start looking through it, see if there are any traditionally quiet ones. I always like starting there.
Any reason why you dont think THG is bad?

I also agree with the vig theory. It's WAY too early to ask the vig to out him/herself to clear this up. I dont want to risk whacking our JOAT on day 2.

GRR!! This is a toughy. If Dagny isn't a green JOAT, she is an Other. If she's not an Other, she is a green RP.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Then PFinDC pushes the vote on me. Real original...........
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I'll put it before you guys. If you want me to reveal the new power, I will.

If you want me to use it, to prove my role, I will.

It will be gone, but at least you can quit wasting time on me.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

shafnutz05 wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:I dont buy the fact that the JOAT gets a day protect, a night protect, but no kill.
yeah....I don't buy it for a second.
If there is a vig and/or an ISK then why is this so hard to believe?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

thehockeyguru wrote:Then PFinDC pushes the vote on me. Real original...........
What?
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Somebody brought up an ISK possibility earlier.

Right now dags story is a little fishy but voting for her again could lead us to no result if she can't be killed before a certain day.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

thehockeyguru wrote:Then PFinDC pushes the vote on me. Real original...........
I wasn't even the first to vote for you
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm not willing to kill dags just yet (but her story is starting to get fishier and fishier). i am willing; however, to change from THG to a quiet player and get them out now instead of wishing we did later.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

I'm good for a dagny vote, as always, but I'm going to re-read before I do.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I would take a close look at the people who seem to be a little more forceful than others in supporting dagny's hypothesis. pfidc and canaan right off the bat, but of course we don't even know if she is really red yet. As a matter of fact, pfidc is looking more and more suspicious to me.
GRR!! This is a toughy. If Dagny isn't a green JOAT, she is an Other. If she's not an Other, she is a green RP.
This is not the way pfidc normally acts in these games, with statements like this.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

And to add to the note about pfidc, that is exactly the kind of "on the fence" comments that are popular with reds because they are noncommittal to either side. And I really don't understand his forceful push at implicating THG.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

wallflower wrote:Night 2
Unknown Survivor wrote:We've all begun to settle in now, realizing that immediate rescue is improbable.

I was playing an awesome game of 'go fish' with mac5155 by the fire when he excused himself to take care of some 'business' in the jungle. While waiting for him to return, I began to look around the beach and take in my surroundings. It was almost pretty...for being a craphole island.

Suddenly there was a huge ruckus over by dagny's tent. It was dark but I could just barely make out the silhouettes of several people crowded around. Then, without warning, her tent went up in flames! As the group of attackers faded away into the jungle, dagny crawled out of her burning tent, gasping for breath. She was alive but just barely.

I spent the rest of the night waiting for mac to return but he never did. Was he lost in the jungle? Did he fall down and get hurt? I guess we will have to wait until it gets light to look for him.
The write up says "several people", "group of attackers". Not indicative of a vig.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

PensFanInDC wrote:

he's sticking his neck out for clarity on this. i think a baddie would have a pretty good idea what's going on here and would sit back and calculate potential options instead of sticking their neck out to demand explanations from dagny.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

shafnutz05 wrote:And to add to the note about pfidc, that is exactly the kind of "on the fence" comments that are popular with reds because they are noncommittal to either side. And I really don't understand his forceful push at implicating THG.
Ill say it again. He wanted to vote for her before she explained herself. That's fishy to me.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

dagny wrote:
The write up says "several people", "group of attackers". Not indicative of a vig.
multiple groups of bad guys maybe?
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

dagny wrote:I'll put it before you guys. If you want me to reveal the new power, I will.

If you want me to use it, to prove my role, I will.

It will be gone, but at least you can quit wasting time on me.
We cannot go through this game with such mysteries hanging over our head. It may work on a TV show, but it kills the fun in a game like this.

Use your power.

We'll survive. If we don't, at least it will be interesting and not this massive lump of blah lying around.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Troy Loney wrote:
dagny wrote:
multiple groups of bad guys maybe?
Thats a possibility. And I assume if that is the case they would be against each other as well as the survivors.

Interesting...

release THG

Going to re-read with this in mind.
Malkamaniac
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Malkamaniac »

Troy Loney wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:

he's sticking his neck out for clarity on this. i think a baddie would have a pretty good idea what's going on here and would sit back and calculate potential options instead of sticking their neck out to demand explanations from dagny.
THG, has made the play, not really worth being a baddie in my opinion at this time. He's put himself out there EARLY in the game. Usually it's a death sentence, because it's still early enough where people can sway votes onto him and make him look crazy.

At this moment in time, I don't know, but I think he's a blue.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

PensFanInDC wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:And to add to the note about pfidc, that is exactly the kind of "on the fence" comments that are popular with reds because they are noncommittal to either side. And I really don't understand his forceful push at implicating THG.
Ill say it again. He wanted to vote for her before she explained herself. That's fishy to me.
Speaking to Troy's point, a red player would not come out and continue to forcefully push for dagny's capturing, knowing that she is a good RP. No way. I am about 75% on dagny being red, but i am about 100% on THG not sticking his neck out like that if he was red.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

shafnutz05 wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:
Speaking to Troy's point, a red player would not come out and continue to forcefully push for dagny's capturing, knowing that she is a good RP. No way. I am about 75% on dagny being red, but i am about 100% on THG not sticking his neck out like that if he was red.
Unless they are both red and it's a sacrifice. But I dont think that's likely.

I've released him for now.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

I don't know about PFIDC, but thg's lack of, not only reading comprehension, but reading AT ALL is incredibly disturbing. Not to mention annoying, useless, and possibly detrimental to the village.

The evidence is all right here. The answers to his questions are right in front of his face, yet he refuses to read?

That's more than enough to convince me he needs to go. All he's done is talk smack to wally and try to get an outed green RPer killed.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

is there a time limit? :pop:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

count2infinity wrote:is there a time limit? :pop: