Lol the game was 1337. I'll look forward to jays games in the future

Thanks to you both jays and malka.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I POSTGAME ***

Post by canaan »

newarenanow wrote:
redwill wrote:Great job by canaan. His creativity made the cult thing work well.
canaan did a great job. I think he does a great job masking what he is.
thanks, guys. my goal was to make cult members cause confusion/doubt while trying to nab baddies the whole time. My biggest worry was not recruiting a baddy--thats why i was gung-ho on killing them. :scared: i figured once i had the seer, if i could find a baddy, i wouldve had corvidae come out and say that he knows that person was baddy--thus causing some more indecision, but oh well. so close.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

canaan wrote: but oh well. so close.
:slug:
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
redwill wrote:Great job by canaan. His creativity made the cult thing work well.
thanks, guys. my goal was to make cult members cause confusion/doubt while trying to nab baddies the whole time. My biggest worry was not recruiting a baddy--thats why i was gung-ho on killing them. :scared: i figured once i had the seer, if i could find a baddy, i wouldve had corvidae come out and say that he knows that person was baddy--thus causing some more indecision, but oh well. so close.
Your decision to go after mac is what convinced me you were a RP and probably not a good one. :P

edited to fix butchered sentence. brain not working today.
Last edited by wallflower on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

the wicked child wrote:
canaan wrote: but oh well. so close.
:slug:
:thumb: :slug:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
newarenanow wrote:
I'm not sure 100% how it worked, but getting Zaro was HUGE I would think.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Mike played a great game...i had no idea he was the angel until it was too late for me =(
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

BTW, the reason I chose to kill you the other night NAN was that I expected dagny to kill wallflower or no one. If I knew she was going to gun for Zaro, I would ahve killed Corvi instead and tried to get you or Mike out the enxt day.

In a way, it's too bad I was so busy at work the last couple days that I couldn't really contribute... I might have been able to come up with a strategy to get someone other than wf voted out yesterday... we only needed 1 stray vote.

Oh well. I'll take the draw because I was 100% convinced we were toast when Zaro was killed and no one bought my ISK theory on dagny. (she was a killer though obviously).
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Game would have been so different if we were able to recruit Troy. We wanted to do it again the next night, but we wanted to be safe and at least get another member (mac). If we would have got Troy, he would have given up zaro...

Now it makes sense why canaan was so sure that I was lying after i died once and said I was a JOAT....zaro was i his pocket :face:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

Thanks Jays for a good and well crafted game. It was fun to follow even being voted out so early.

Dags, you can change the Dead thread title back now...
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

crayz wrote:Game would have been so different if we were able to recruit Troy. We wanted to do it again the next night, but we wanted to be safe and at least get another member (mac). If we would have got Troy, he would have given up zaro...

Now it makes sense why canaan was so sure that I was lying after i died once and said I was a JOAT....zaro was i his pocket :face:
But the cultists couldn't PM eachother or receive direct PMs from Canaan...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

oh but, great job to the :slug: ... twc played it perfect to the end!

still can't believe pfidc decided to vote for me on day 1 :face:
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

**** crayz.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

crayz wrote: still can't believe pfidc decided to vote for me on day 1 :face:
Yeah, that was weird. And then when the vote happened the next day and it was determined that there was a double voter, it pretty much made him stand out along with the other 4 people I named.

One of those 5 had to be a double voter.

One of the reasons I pushed for pfidc out of those 5 was because I just dont' understand the people in the early days that just do a random off the wall vote when there is a bandwagon rolling. If they have a legit reason and belief, that is one thing, but just to do it, I hate it. So I focused on him first out of the 5.

And then his reaction kind of sealed it for me to stick with him.

I think in the long run, it kind of hurt you too, because fair or not, it put some spotlight on you.

In the end, it hurt him.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Kicksave wrote:**** crayz.
ima kill you every time i get the chance :D

that's for brushin me, craig, and jesse off at the pens/hawks game :D
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

newarenanow wrote:
crayz wrote: still can't believe pfidc decided to vote for me on day 1 :face:
Yeah, that was weird. And then when the vote happened the next day and it was determined that there was a double voter, it pretty much made him stand out along with the other 4 people I named.

One of those 5 had to be a double voter.

One of the reasons I pushed for pfidc out of those 5 was because I just dont' understand the people in the early days that just do a random off the wall vote when there is a bandwagon rolling. If they have a legit reason and belief, that is one thing, but just to do it, I hate it. So I focused on him first out of the 5.

And then his reaction kind of sealed it for me to stick with him.

I think in the long run, it kind of hurt you too, because fair or not, it put some spotlight on you.

In the end, it hurt him.
I absolutely hate a bandwagon vote and not because it is usually on me. I will never take part in one.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I have no idea how I made it up to the end. I was canaan's lulz puppet from day one.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

I don't know how I got no heat on me. Luck
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

jaysmiter wrote:Cult Leader, further info:

Here are the bullet points of the role:
-You (and your faction) win if the cult outnumbers the village.
-You may recruit every other night, starting with night 1.
-If you attempt to recruit a member of “The Darkness” (the bad guys), you will die.
-You CAN recruit good RPs…the best part: You get to direct how they use their powers for as long as you or they are alive.
-If investigated, you will turn up as “regular town”
-You may NOT PM any of your cultists directly, and you will remain anonymous as the leader. All orders you’d like to give your cult or a specific cultist must be sent to both myself and malkamaniac and we will pass it forward. Your cultists have to listen to your orders.
-When you die, the cult dissipates and everyone is returned to normal (like any good cult scene).
- DO NOT ROLECLAIM THIS ROLE. You will be auto-killed. This message will go out to your cultists, as well. Essentially, your goal and their goal is to win as the cult. Not win for the town or win for the darkness.
So who were all the cult people and when did they get recruited?

Excellent game, btw. This has probably been my favorite to play in, or at least very close to WWIX.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Corvidae wrote:
So who were all the cult people and when did they get recruited?
its in the OP
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

So, was Senka the only one that noticed the screw up we made when we put every cultist in the same PM?
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Two games in a row I've made it til the end. w00t.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Senka wrote:So Dagny sucks at shooting, and i survived... and then i had a 5% chance to follow canaan in death and it happened. Man-oh-man did i defy odds.
Hey, I chose a good target with you. Damned percentages! :lol:

jays, if my shot had made it through to Senka, and he died, would the write up have showed him as a cultist, or would he have reverted to reg villager?
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

dagny wrote:
Senka wrote:So Dagny sucks at shooting, and i survived... and then i had a 5% chance to follow canaan in death and it happened. Man-oh-man did i defy odds.

jays, if my shot had made it through to Senka, and he died, would the write up have showed him as a cultist, or would he have reverted to reg villager?
Regular villager.
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

jaysmiter wrote:
dagny wrote:

Regular villager.
cult was a really 1337 idea not gonna lie