Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: Hollywood Wars: Game Thread

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:Did no one else want to comment on or notice the MWB thing? He was posting off and on while we were on break then suddenly said he never had a chance to vote. Does the fact that some people are posting infrequently take away from this sort of thing? It seems like some people are just wanting to kill people for the sake of an easy vote. If zaro is good, several of you will have a lot of explaining to do. There is a common pattern of the same people doing the same thing in both the malk and zaro votes.

there are a couple of impartial players that need to be questioned....he's definitely one of them
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

slappybrown wrote:
bhaw wrote:Did no one else want to comment on or notice the MWB thing? He was posting off and on while we were on break then suddenly said he never had a chance to vote. Does the fact that some people are posting infrequently take away from this sort of thing? It seems like some people are just wanting to kill people for the sake of an easy vote. If zaro is good, several of you will have a lot of explaining to do. There is a common pattern of the same people doing the same thing in both the malk and zaro votes.
If people are going to role claim, and then lie about the terms of their own roles, then its unsurprising they get voted off. I didnt vote for Zaro after the first day because I didnt want to make the same mistake I did with Malks which led to me getting accused byyou in the first place. But then he lives through the night? Doesnt make any sense. I know I voted for him this round because he looked like an even more likely baddie than who I thought coming in. Nor does he defend himself after the first few pages. You act like voting for him here is some crazy move.
no, same thing with malk. there are alternatives. I won't explain it again. if we had 4 or 5 people say last day round that "If zaro lives through the night, we'll kill him" why in the world would you waste a night killing him if you're a bad guy. The village has already decided they are going to do it anyways. We might as well lay out who we are going to vote for the next 5 rounds so they can avoid those people as well.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

Vanilla Ice woke up this morning still upset that he was snubbed by Santa Claus. All he wanted was to Party in the USA with Miley Cyrus...but no, Santa brought him nothing. The milk and cookies had been untouched and even the carrots for the reindeer were still there. Ice was very upset and decided to take a walk down Hollywood Boulevard. As he walked, he started to feel better. The fresh air was doing him some good. And then it happened!

He heard someone yell ICE followed by thud. Ice smiled and knew it was Santa Claus and ran around the corner on to Sunset...and there he was. It wasn't Santa Claus, it was some guy in a nice suit. He body was contorted like he had been shaken, not stirred. As a crowd gathered to see what happened, Ice reached in his pocket to see who the man was. There was a business card that read:
Spoiler:
James Bond
007, Lawyer
The town didn't know what to make of this. Was he a Lawyer for the Actors or a Lawyer for the bad guys??? Then someone with half a brain yelled, "check the back of the card." There it was, it read:
Spoiler:
Lawyer at Practice for the Actors of Hollywood
The crowd looked at Ice and asked, what does this mean??? Ice responded, "**** if I know, but i'm gonna write a new song about it!"

Send in yer PM'Z!
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

shocker... :face:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Good luck Actors. Sorry I screwed up. Remember what I said, it's true!
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Zarovich wrote:Good luck Actors. Sorry I screwed up. Remember what I said, it's true!
:face:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Now I'm dead, dearly departed
I hope the town will not be outsmarted

But I left a present for bhaw to greet
I pooed in his bathroom and turned up the heat

I did not flush. I did not spray
You might want to move, that smell's here to stay

I am the runner the race has out ran
Now off to Afterlife Wars... Revive NAN!

tfrizz
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by tfrizz »

Zarovich wrote:Good luck Actors. Sorry I screwed up. Remember what I said, it's true!
Sorry I doubted you Zaro, it sounded like a complete fabrication.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

:face x2. wow. way to be led astray from slappy and others... thats what i get for having a non-computer job.

PS: as previously stated, i thought we were leaving ZARO for 2 days... pending his situation. but i guess not. I believe yu. Was NAN anything special?

Does "Actor of Hollywood" entail reg villager? I just see GREEN and i was confused.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

:face: x2*
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

sorry for my messages. i didnt realize it was night. i was typing as reading.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Aside from your suspicion of me, I agree with everything you're saying. Why do we need to push for a Zaro vote right now? Seems pointless, as I said the last time it was brought up and when people wanted to vote for malka. Risk is too great.

As for why I didn't vote last round.... I forgot about the time limit until I checked this morning. I didn't have any solid thoughts, but would have voted if I remembered the limit was this morning. I'm going to vote as soon as I finish getting caught up.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Ahh... sorry. Didn't realize that there was already a write-up. Sorry I posted that.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

....come on peeps :face:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

headin out for anniversary dinner tonight, so no more write-up's from me....hopefully c2i or beerman are around to catch it. If not, sorry we'll get to it as soon as we can.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

PM's in...write-up coming.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

Hi there... Perez Hilton here...

my oh my, what a busy night on the gossip talk!!! 4 people dead? what?????

First let's get to the boring ones... Silent Bob. He's about as boring as they get. Reports are that as he was driving through the snow his brakes had been cut and BANG! right into a convenience store. IRONY!!!

tfrizz
Spoiler:
just your run of the mill Hollywood Actor
Second, Tom Cruise was on his way to the scientology church when out of no where katie holmes hit him on the head with an oscar (where she got it, the world may never know) when interrogated she told police, "i was getting sick of him, but some shadowy figure gave me a load of cash to do it."

bhaw
Spoiler:
another run of the mill Hollywood actor
Turkish... not sure what that even is. Isn't that what i ate for thanksgiving???

troy loney
Spoiler:
argh! another run of the mill Hollywood actor
Okay... now i'm getting sick of saying the phrase "run of the mill". Let's get a little more exciting...
Michael Corleone was discovered with 5 gunshot wounds in the head... a little over excessive? i think so!!! Anyways. He had a piece of paper in his pocket that read, "I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!" I don't know who Fredo was, but i do know that he was
slappy
Spoiler:
Paparazzi's Tabloid Shooter (JOAT)
WHAT AN EXCITING... and terrifying. night.... Perez OUT!

1 PFIDC <Jay>
3 NPV <Ted Striker>
11 shafnutz <Casey Ryback>
12 sdm <vanilla ICE>
14 MWB <Paulie Walnuts>
15 Azkar <Doctor House>
16 mac <Ron burgundy>
19 Jaysmiter <Conan - i think?>
21 Senka <Desmond Hume>
23 Dan H <Rick Blaine>
24 Cup Keeper <Frank Castle>
25 Twisted Wrister <keanu Reeves>

Deaded:
8 Pavel Bure <Tyler Durden>Killed night 1
2 THG <Hans Gruber>Killed day 1
13 redwill <"Red" Will Danaher>Killed day 2
10 canaan <paul atreides> Killed night 3
6 Malka <Jack Slater > Killed day 3
7 Kicksave <Leroy Jethro Gibbs>Killed night 4
22 Dagny <Ziva David> Killed night 4
26 newarenanow <Darren McCord>killed day 4
20 Corvidae <Lorax> killed night 5
18 Zarovich <James Bond> Killed day 5
4 Tfrizz <Silent Bob> Killed Night 6
5 Troy Loney <Turkish> Killed night 6
9 Slappybrown <Michael Corleone> Killed night 6
17 bhaw <Tom Cruise > Killed night 6

12 people left... takes 7 to fire... GO!
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

wtf just happened.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

I don't even know where to begin on that one.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

holy cheese and rice lol
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Slappy was bad. go figure. I was gonna vote loney but he died in the night...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

PS: i think it had to do with the lawyer being gone... ??
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Fire NPV.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

ok. zaro was probably right. both families get a kill from now on. so theres 2 kills. then the vigilante has 1, maybe even 2 cause he saved one from a night before?
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

:shock:

Can someone explain to me how in the holy hell four people can die in one night? On a side note, Zaro was right about slappy all along...

Which is why I have no absolutely ZERO HESITATION with this vote:

FIRE AZKAR

When Zarovich called out slappy, Azkar was the first one that immediately tried to deflect attention away from slappy. Here was his reasoning:
fire zaro

trying to get the bandwagon rolling on someone else and making claims.
This reasoning is so ridiculous I am kicking myself for not calling him out already. He has been lurking the entire game and this condemning of Zaro at the beginning of the last day cycle confirms it for me.