HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Re: HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Post by IrishEyes »

wrap TWC
the wicked child wrote:IMO MWB is the Scrooge mason. IE has it out for me now because I helped take down her buddy. :) I am ok with either choice.
:face:
I completely didn't think of this.

unwrap MWB
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm not defending mwb, but is there a possibility that it's a good mason? i highly doubt it as sdm just outted himself and mwb as masons, he didn't mention a third which would mean good mason and 2 bad masons, one from each family.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

1 - IrishEyes (npv708)
1 - MWB (IrishEyes)
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

crayz wrote:towns nurse? durrr....i dunno wth that is? :pop:

so....my top lister is now MWB. My guess is he is a mason for the other family...Neither wanted to talk and expose the other. If MWB was like an insider working for the town, we would have known a lot more via MWB by now.

MWB - talk a little? smb NEVER responded to anything all game?
Ya, I definitely think MWB is a little suspicious, but reading through that link from mafia scum about mafia masons make it seem like there is usually only one mafia mason, but we just don't know.

Here's the quote from the site:

Mafia Masons

Sometimes, one member of the masonry group is a scum mason, a person in the masonry who is secretly part of the mafia or some other scum group. This occasionally happens in games where the moderater does not specifically tell all masons that they are all town. (See: unconfirmed masons, sometimes called "Neighbors")

Mafia masons are not a very common role, but just the possibility that one might exist often leads to paranoia and distrust within the mason group.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

There doesn't have to be a good mason though. Would be strange if only one family had a mason, no?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

the wicked child wrote:There doesn't have to be a good mason though. Would be strange if only one family had a mason, no?
My honest guess is that there are three masons. One for each family and one town. We know that sdm was one of the mafia. This would mean that there are still two masons left. I do think MWB is a mason, I think he could be mafia, but at the same time he could be townie. FTR, this has been by far the most confusing wars game yet. I'm so lost its not even funny anymore.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

npv708 wrote:
the wicked child wrote:There doesn't have to be a good mason though. Would be strange if only one family had a mason, no?
My honest guess is that there are three masons. One for each family and one town. We know that sdm was one of the mafia. This would mean that there are still two masons left. I do think MWB is a mason, I think he could be mafia, but at the same time he could be townie. FTR, this has been by far the most confusing wars game yet. I'm so lost its not even funny anymore.
So wouldn't the other mafia mason want to out the town mason in order to save himself?

If there is another mason, speak up now.....There is no benefit to us not knowing as the mafia already know who you are.

9 people, my guess at minimum 2 people left, maybe even 4 (3 and 1). I was hoping kick's write-up would have said Grinch family put out of business or something.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

npv708 wrote:FTR, this has been by far the most confusing wars game yet. I'm so lost its not even funny anymore.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Grrrr gooooo good list!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

IrishEyes wrote:wrap TWC
the wicked child wrote:IMO MWB is the Scrooge mason. IE has it out for me now because I helped take down her buddy. :) I am ok with either choice.
:face:
I completely didn't think of this.

unwrap MWB
What did you not think of? pls explain?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

crayz wrote:What did you not think of? pls explain?
I didn't think of the fact that if sdm was the grinch mason, then mwb would most likely be the scrooge mason. It was a mental lapse on my part.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'd like to hear from cupkeeper...he's flown so far under the radar, it's unbelievable...
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

Irisheyes not voting for sdm puts her at the top of my suspects list.

unwrap irisheyes

MWB is second on my list. He says he is the other mason so if there are only two it would make sense that one would be grinch and one would be scrooge.

Lower on my list are corvidae and bhaw.

Corvidae was nearly on the block before and he got off the hook because there was a stronger case for josecuervo. I'd hate to think that we let a bad lister get off the hook.

As for bhaw I know he is off for the new baby but he could be a bad lister that has gone completely unnoticed.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

count2infinity wrote:i'd like to hear from cupkeeper...he's flown so far under the radar, it's unbelievable...
Agreed.

My top three suspects right now are:

1) IrishEyes- relatively quiet, the only non-sdm vote last round only makes sense if she's mafia and didn't want someone from her own crew killed.
2) MWB - the whole mason thing is definitely suspicious. Could be town or mafia...
3) cupkeeper - extremely quiet, but I really don't know his playing style

I really think the village needs to go with an IrishEyes vote right now, Although there are others that are suspicious, she is the only one that stands out as glaringly clear in my opinion.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

2 - IrishEyes (npv708, cupkeeper)
1 - MWB (IrishEyes)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

cup keeper wrote:
As for bhaw I know he is off for the new baby but he could be a bad lister that has gone completely unnoticed.

bhaw had his kid today and there were a couple nights already today. i doubt he's an RP because i don't think he'd be that dedicated to this game to come back on here and just send in PM's to the mods...
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

count2infinity wrote:
cup keeper wrote:

bhaw had his kid today and there were a couple nights already today. i doubt he's an RP because i don't think he'd be that dedicated to this game to come back on here and just send in PM's to the mods...
Correct me if I'm wrong but do all bad listers have to send in a pm?

He could be a bad lister without a pm'ing role.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I will go along with the IE vote. Her reactions the past 2 rounds lead me to believe she is the sole survivor of the family Grinch.

We don't know for sure if mwb is good or bad but my gut says he is bad.

Unwrap Irish eyes.

Color please.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

cup keeper wrote:
count2infinity wrote:
cup keeper wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but do all bad listers have to send in a pm?

He could be a bad lister without a pm'ing role.
once again, this could be because i'm new to these games, but i thought all RP's had to PM before the night was over
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

the wicked child wrote:I will go along with the IE vote. Her reactions the past 2 rounds lead me to believe she is the sole survivor of the family Grinch.

We don't know for sure if mwb is good or bad but my gut says he is bad.

Unwrap Irish eyes.

Color please.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

bhaw could be a bad mason and it would be ideal for him to be gone with his baby sneaking under suspicion...

but i'm good with IE, if it doesn't pan MWB is next imo.

unwrap ie
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i think we should wait to hear what mwb has to say...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

4 - IrishEyes (npv708, cupkeeper, the wicked child, crayz)
1 - MWB (IrishEyes)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

we already know MWB is a mason, the only question is good or bad... i think it'd be dumb for one family to have a mason and the other not have one, so either MWB is a bad mason and each bad family had a mason, or there are three masons. the only way we'll know is to hear from MWB.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I think these people are likely good: cupkeeper, count2infinity, and the wicked child (also crayz, but to a lesser extent)

My suspect: IE. Did she try to lead the vote off sdm and onto twc? It's not much but I don't have anything yet on the others even though 2 bad Masons is possible.

unwrap IrishEyes