HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Post by sdm5055 »

MWB wrote:I believe that sdm and mac are the only two who haven't said anything since the last write-up. Would be nice to see if they have anything to say. Mac has some suspicion on him earlier but that has quieted with the recent battles and sdm hasn't said much of anything.

I was at another job site all day... and came back to like 10 pages to sift through... I assumed it would still be night time when I got back

but you know what happens when you assume :pop:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

My problem is that I can't discern a vote because I can't figure anything out by reading these posts. Either the bad guys are really good or I just suck at this (I'll bet on option 2).
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

quick question... if there are two bad families as we're calling them, do they switch nights in killings? (i know this doesn't add anything to the logic, but i was just curious for the rules of the game)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I think the families are taking turns... The fact tht there has only been 1 kill per night reinforces tht.

It also means Loney was not completely full of ****... Just mostly. ;)

However from what I have read about 2 mafia games, they also must kill each other to win... This both helps and hurts us good folk. They have to kill the other family so they may help... But then this also means no one is truly 'safe' after votes.

Crazy stuff.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

does each family get their own set of RP's? or different RP's for different families?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

count2infinity wrote:does each family get their own set of RP's? or different RP's for different families?
and i know that we don't know the answer to this, only the baddies and moderators know, but i'm just spitballing and asking
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

count2infinity wrote:
count2infinity wrote:does each family get their own set of RP's? or different RP's for different families?
and i know that we don't know the answer to this, only the baddies and moderators know, but i'm just spitballing and asking
Sounds like you are trying pretty hard to make it seem like your a good guy... :? :scared:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I think Corv and Jarrko are both in same family.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

goin home soon and probably won't be checking until morning...or unless fiance decides she wants to do something on her own.

happy with my jarrko vote...if nothing else, i'd prefer to have people with experience when it comes down to the wire and people who i've seen play before...
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

count2infinity wrote:
Okay, so I want to vote for C2I for this comment. Seems like he is trying to make it seem he is a good lister. The only reason I am having a problem with casting the vote is that the village is so split right now and adding another name to the 4 we already have may bog the vote completely and we will get nowhere. But I think that voting for someone just because they already have votes at this stage is wrong. I'll go with my gut and my reason posted above.

Unwrap count2infinity
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

actually this is only the second game i've played and i don't know all the rules yet, especially since the last game there was only one set of goons. so my question was sincere, and you can cast your vote for me if you'd like to, but could you answer my question too? :lol:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I kind of agree with crayz on the Jarkko vote because it is good to have people with experience. However, I'm also suspicious of crayz so I'm not really sure I want to get behind a vote that he's making.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

count2infinity wrote:actually this is only the second game i've played and i don't know all the rules yet, especially since the last game there was only one set of goons. so my question was sincere, and you can cast your vote for me if you'd like to, but could you answer my question too? :lol:
actually....I can't :lol:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

fair enough...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

hello all. i have been very busy with other things. can someone summarize for me? i just skimmed through the last 10 pages.

-2 families?
-troy was bad. :thumb:
-now is Jarkko on the block?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Whats the count?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

ok going through i think i'll vote to

unwrap jarkko
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

:pop:

anyone have a count?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

So I just went through the first 20 pages or so....Not much stuck out, but here's what did (nothing major):
sdm5055 wrote:
I took they Jay killing as a mod kill.. right before that he was saying that he wanted to switch out of the game with someone who missed out because he thought he would say something to get him booted
sdm has been quiet, but came up with this strategy that jay was mod killed....maybe because he knew it wasn't his mafia?

bhaw wrote:unwrap LITT

He called Troy's vote a desperate ploy by someone on the naughty list. That's just a weird thing to say at this point in the game.

On a side, note, I also find Corvidae suspicious based on this evidence: http://crappygraphs.com/user_graphs/?id=4809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bhaw came to the defense of troy at one point.

Here is the other part of bhaw...Tomorrow at 10am he has his baby, which means he probably won't be on at all for the next few days (i would think?)

again i'm stickin with jarrko but thats some other stuff to think about. Headin home now, laters
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Interesting stuff crayz. sdm has been pretty quiet overall, but when he does pop in is all strategy talk.

bhaw is unlikely to be around to defend or refute any accusations due to his kid.

I want to sit down after dinner and read a bit before I make my vote... there was a lot of crazy activity today and I'd like to sift through it not on my phone. The last time I voted with the group and went against my gut without reading the thread we voted off LITT... so I'd prefer toa void a repeat.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

crayz wrote:
bhaw wrote:unwrap LITT

He called Troy's vote a desperate ploy by someone on the naughty list. That's just a weird thing to say at this point in the game.

On a side, note, I also find Corvidae suspicious based on this evidence: http://crappygraphs.com/user_graphs/?id=4809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bhaw came to the defense of troy at one point.

Here is the other part of bhaw...Tomorrow at 10am he has his baby, which means he probably won't be on at all for the next few days (i would think?)

again i'm stickin with jarrko but thats some other stuff to think about. Headin home now, laters
For the record, I was not defending Troy. I was accusing LITT. If LITT was bad, Troy would have been next on my list :D I wasn't awake for the Troy vote to say anything one way or another.

I'm sticking with Corvidae. I think him and Jarrko are in cahoots.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

so is there a count yet :pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm not sure if this count is right or not, you can check if you'd like (crossed out are retracted votes)

3- Jose (cupkeeper, npv, npv, jarkko)
0 - Slappy (Corvidae)
2 - Covidae (bhaw, IE)
1- crayz (slappy, jose)
3 - Jarkko (Corvidae, Crayz, Sdm, Mac)
1- count2infinity (PFIDC)
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

i'm going to go with corvidae... just odd voting so far this round and he's been kind of fishy in the first part of this game...

unwrap corvidae
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I notice Corvidae has rescinded 2 votes and not put his vote on anyone at this point :pop: