HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Post by Corvidae »

Because you're new and I doubt anyone could get a read on you. Voting for someone is a way to gauge their reaction. I voted for slappy, then I took it away because his reaction didn't strike me as suspicious. Notice I'm leaving my vote for you...
JarkkoVision
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by JarkkoVision »

I didn't know what I was doing early on in the game. I voted when I thought I should, but I didn't know what i was doing. It could be the reason we lost so many good people.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

JarkkoVision wrote:I'm finally understanding the game! You have nothing on me that gave you reason to unwrap me other than the fact I said I was suspicious of you. Then you quickly unwrapped me.

I've been suspicious of crayz since he's been talking about unwrapping me for a few days.

These are the only two that want to off me. And they don't have any legitimate reason.
I was not at all suspicious of you before, but your recent posts have made you much more suspicious.
JarkkoVision
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by JarkkoVision »

MWB wrote:
JarkkoVision wrote:I'm finally understanding the game! You have nothing on me that gave you reason to unwrap me other than the fact I said I was suspicious of you. Then you quickly unwrapped me.

I've been suspicious of crayz since he's been talking about unwrapping me for a few days.

These are the only two that want to off me. And they don't have any legitimate reason.
I was not at all suspicious of you before, but your recent posts have made you much more suspicious.
I'm upset that I said I was suspicious of someone (corvi) just to bring it to light. I didn't even make a vote. there is no reason to vote for me other than you're the bad guy and you want a good guy gone.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

JarkkoVision wrote:I'm upset that I said I was suspicious of someone (corvi) just to bring it to light. I didn't even make a vote. there is no reason to vote for me other than you're the bad guy and you want a good guy gone.
These are the posts that get you killed, Jarkko. No one actually KNOWS if you're a good guy. So it wouldn't make someone else a bad guy to vote for you. But you're being pretty spazzy.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

It's not that you brought someone up, it's your reaction when someone votes for you. Just seems extreme. I'm not saying your bad, just makes you look suspicious. And saying that anyone who votes for you must be bad makes you look even worse.

I have to leave for about an hour... I assume I'll still be able to cast a vote when I get back. Looks like this will drag on awhile.
JarkkoVision
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by JarkkoVision »

IrishEyes wrote:
JarkkoVision wrote:I'm upset that I said I was suspicious of someone (corvi) just to bring it to light. I didn't even make a vote. there is no reason to vote for me other than you're the bad guy and you want a good guy gone.
These are the posts that get you killed, Jarkko. No one actually KNOWS if you're a good guy. So it wouldn't make someone else a bad guy to vote for you. But you're being pretty spazzy.
I'm trying to teach a class and do this at the same time. lol

You're the one that said you were also suspicious of corvi so if i go down I hope you make it. lol
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

I dont think that Jarkko seems like a baddie now that I think about it. But I have no real feel because hes a nub.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

slappybrown wrote:I dont think that Jarkko seems like a baddie now that I think about it. But I have no real feel because hes a nub.
It's seeming more and more like he's just a spaz. Reminds me of when Malkamaniac voted to lynch himself.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Corvidae wrote:
slappybrown wrote:I dont think that Jarkko seems like a baddie now that I think about it. But I have no real feel because hes a nub.
It's seeming more and more like he's just a spaz. Reminds me of when Malkamaniac voted to lynch himself.
That was lulztown. Slugwars game?
JarkkoVision
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by JarkkoVision »

Corvidae wrote:
I'm going crazy because I have a classroom of crazy kids because its the end of the day. Meanwhile I'm trying to find the posts that led me to my suspicion and I can't! :face:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

slappybrown wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
That was lulztown. Slugwars game?
I think that was the last WW game. Anywho, I'm going to wrap Jarkko back up for now.

I'll be back later and it would be nice if some of the people siting on the bench would join in.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

My gut tells me Jarkko is a stressed noob that still doesn't quite get the game... I think he is probably clean and just wants to survive... I know how that is because it happened a lot in my first game.

I'm not sure its worth taking him out but I will not object if others feel it is the right move...
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

JarkkoVision wrote:I'm trying to find the posts that led me to my suspicion and I can't! :face:
Grrr, we've been over this...
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by cup keeper »

I'm sticking with my cuervo vote.

He defended troy early and wasn't on the train to unwrap him.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

unwrap corvidae... i raised my suspicion of him last round and am still not sold that he is good. also, wasn't he the one that beerman was going after? i know that this whole time we have been discussing that it's far too obvious to go after people that were voting for the person that got killed by the baddies... what if the baddies are using this to their advantage now?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

wow, this is nuts

Jarrko, i'm sorry man it's just a game and just some things about the way you played (and it being your first game and we don't know tendencies) leans me towards you. I'm not an investigator so I don't have 100% proof....But a word of advice, you can't be adamant about everyone being bad that votes for you. As you've seen in the first what...5 days of the game we voted off all good people.

In these games, i've learned there are 0 for sure's, but in your mind you make 2 groups....Safe and bubble. There are some people who I believe are safe and there are some on the bubble...you are on the bubble.

Next game things could be 100% different.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

cup keeper wrote:I'm sticking with my cuervo vote.

He defended troy early and wasn't on the train to unwrap him.
I defended "defenses" early. I was also passed out during the train this morning. And missed yesterday cause of exams.

wrap crazy

I just need to start this round over right now
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

alright...i'm going to be gone for a few hours... please don't do anything stupid!!! :lol:
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

count2infinity wrote:alright...i'm going to be gone for a few hours... please don't do anything stupid!!! :lol:
unwrap C2I?
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

anyone heard from sdm recently? haven't seen any posts from him in a long time that I can recall
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

omg

I cant even begin to untangle all of this.

Voting for Troy last round was easy(ish) but this is really confusing.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

PensFanInDC wrote:
I cant even begin to untangle all of this.
Here's a brief summary:

Corvi: Unwrap Jarkko
Jarkko: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Corvi: Wrap Jarrko
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I believe that sdm and mac are the only two who haven't said anything since the last write-up. Would be nice to see if they have anything to say. Mac has some suspicion on him earlier but that has quieted with the recent battles and sdm hasn't said much of anything.
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

JoseCuervo wrote:
Kicksave wrote:Grinch Family Godfather
Juice, The Scrooge Godfather
anybody else notice this? Grinch v Scrooge?
ok so this makes it rather clear that there are two bad families unless they had two godfathers. so I cant say a vote for jose for knowing this information makes any sense

for the rest of this hysteria :scared:

I do however find it really interesting that jarko comes out guns blazing today after a few people throw suspicion his way..

its one thing to be defensive thats ok in my book but when you get desperate I think it shows your bad side

unwrap jarko