HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Post by slappybrown »

Corvidae wrote:wrap slappy

I'm a regular good guy, but if I'm on the way out I'd like to point out that there's possibly one more good RP around...
lolwut
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

crayz wrote:Here is the vote before Juice was killed over night:
thehockeyguru - 12 (JoseCuervo, the wicked child, mac5155, bhaw, cupkeeper, tfrizz, Malkamaniac, PensFaninDC, slappybrown, Troy Loney, Letang is the Truth, Jewce)
Letang is the Truth - 3 (thehockeyguru, dagny, IrishEyes)
beerman - 2 (count2infinity, Corvaide)
8 - Troy Loney (PensFaninDC, the wicked child, IrishEyes, crayz, count2infinity, sdm5055, JarkkoVision, slappybrown)
1 - Corvidae (beerman)
Two things I see from this:

1) JC voted against THG, but not against Troy Loney, in any of the attempts to unwrap him.
2) Mac is in the same boat as JC
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

What's an ISK?
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

IMO, there is no isK. Now we know there are 2 bad families that explains the every other night. It also means there are competing baddies who will only win if they get us and the other family. This means most of what we knew may be poop.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Corvidae wrote:What's an ISK?
independant serial killer
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

JoseCuervo wrote:
npv708 wrote:
MWB wrote:So there are two bad families? Really, or is this just a play on the theme?
I don't know, but I find it kinda strange that somebody saw that. I'm definitely leaning a little more towards JC now.
I just remember that juice's said "Scrooge" so when I saw "Grinch" I had to go back and check

Sure, whatever you say JC. I believe you.

unwrap Jose Cuervo
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

slappybrown wrote:
Corvidae wrote:wrap slappy

I'm a regular good guy, but if I'm on the way out I'd like to point out that there's possibly one more good RP around...
lolwut
Are we 100% sure that there's no good RPs left?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:I still am thinking mac, corvo mainly. Also I think MWB is the ISK from his congratulating the ISK earlier. Thats something to keep in mind as the game goes on.
When was that?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Where the heck is mac? He's usually on right after a writeup. :pop:
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:
slappybrown wrote:I still am thinking mac, corvo mainly. Also I think MWB is the ISK from his congratulating the ISK earlier. Thats something to keep in mind as the game goes on.
When was that?
I saw it when re-readig the other night. If there are two families though, that would change things obv.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Ok, this game has sucked for me. The night write ups have come early in the AM before I'm up and the votes are done after that before I get up as well. So this is the first time I've been on when I'm allowed to talk in a while.

I think one of Corvidae or Jose Cuervo are bad. I'm leaning more towards Corvidae. And as further evidence, I would like to point out this doozie (in addition to past proof). Be sure to watch through the whole thing:
http://santa.sympatico.ca/watch/ba344ac ... 846a540661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm gone for the afternoon for my wife's pre-op appointment but will stop in later today. Tomorrow I'm totally out (for baby reasons), so if you want to kill me off, feel free.

unwrap Corvidae
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

the wicked child wrote:IMO, there is no isK. Now we know there are 2 bad families that explains the every other night. It also means there are competing baddies who will only win if they get us and the other family. This means most of what we knew may be poop.
Yea, I don't think there is an ISK. Troy said that nobody could refute the fact that he killed juice.... he probably did. If I was in the mafia, I would want juice dead soon, as well. He was my first kill when I was the alpha wolf.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:Ok, this game has sucked for me. The night write ups have come early in the AM before I'm up and the votes are done after that before I get up as well. So this is the first time I've been on when I'm allowed to talk in a while.

I think one of Corvidae or Jose Cuervo are bad. I'm leaning more towards Corvidae. And as further evidence, I would like to point out this doozie (in addition to past proof). Be sure to watch through the whole thing:
http://santa.sympatico.ca/watch/ba344ac ... 846a540661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm gone for the afternoon for my wife's pre-op appointment but will stop in later today. Tomorrow I'm totally out (for baby reasons), so if you want to kill me off, feel free.

unwrap Corvidae
I tend to agree with this thinking.... and good luck tomorrow!
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

I'm on board with the 2 families and only one can win (my guess). I read something Troy had posted earlier about PFIDC (don't recall what page off hand). Could be an indication that he knew a member of opposite family

People who remain:

1. Cousin Eddy (sdm5055)
2. Bob Cratchit (cupkeeper)
3. Frank Cross (npv708)
4. Willie/Bad Santa (slappybrown)
5. Ralphie (MWB)
6. Scott Calvin (mac5155)
10. Tiny Tim (bhaw)
14. Roboto Santa (the wicked child)
15. Christmas Story Leg Lamp (Corvidae)
17. Frosty (JoseCuervo)
20. Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo (count2infinity)
22. Scott Farkas (IrishEyes)
24. Grinch (beerman)
26. Professor Hinkle (crayz)
29. Jesus Christ - (PensFaninDC)
30. Golden Echo Harmonica(JarkkoVision)

So with 2 familes, that could be 2 kills a night....I'm guessing there is no independent or we would probably see 3 kills a night?

Corvi is joining my list as of late due to him and beermans thing, then beerman ends up dead.

Slappy is there as he has had some interesting posts and was the final kill in Troy (maybe per instruction)?

I'd be ok with any of those 4...not sure which is top. Jarrko is still up there for sure
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

:shock:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

OK, being that I missed these "new school" games. If both Troy and Juice were bad, why would Troy kill Juice?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote::shock:
Santa doesn't lie. Also, it was weird that you look like Scott Hartnell :pop:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

my brain... it's going to explode... i didn't even know there could be 2 bad families!!! and we're out of RP's? Did our angel die already?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Haven't heard much from pfidc lately and Jarrko seems like a complete shot in the dark. Corvi and slappy are good possibilities in my mind though.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

MWB wrote:Jarrko, slappy, and beerman were the last three votes on Troy. Not sure if they would vote that late to kill off one of their own.

Deputy fills in for the investigator if he's killed:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Deputy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I disagree....Troy knew he had limited time, so when he saw he was toast...he could easily say Jarrko/Slappy- bandwagon on and save yourselves
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:And as further evidence, I would like to point out this doozie (in addition to past proof). Be sure to watch through the whole thing: http://santa.sympatico.ca/watch/ba344ac ... 846a540661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Again: :shock: and and extra :shock: for :scared: sake.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

bhaw wrote:OK, being that I missed these "new school" games. If both Troy and Juice were bad, why would Troy kill Juice?
bugsy moran and al capone weren't BFF's :pop:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I don't know on slappy but Jarrko may be a good choice tomorrow once Corvidae is gone.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:I'm on board with the 2 families and only one can win (my guess). I read something Troy had posted earlier about PFIDC (don't recall what page off hand). Could be an indication that he knew a member of opposite family

People who remain:

1. Cousin Eddy (sdm5055)
2. Bob Cratchit (cupkeeper)
3. Frank Cross (npv708)
4. Willie/Bad Santa (slappybrown)
5. Ralphie (MWB)
6. Scott Calvin (mac5155)
10. Tiny Tim (bhaw)
14. Roboto Santa (the wicked child)
15. Christmas Story Leg Lamp (Corvidae)
17. Frosty (JoseCuervo)
20. Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo (count2infinity)
22. Scott Farkas (IrishEyes)
24. Grinch (beerman)
26. Professor Hinkle (crayz)
29. Jesus Christ - (PensFaninDC)
30. Golden Echo Harmonica(JarkkoVision)

So with 2 familes, that could be 2 kills a night....I'm guessing there is no independent or we would probably see 3 kills a night?

Corvi is joining my list as of late due to him and beermans thing, then beerman ends up dead.

Slappy is there as he has had some interesting posts and was the final kill in Troy (maybe per instruction)?

I'd be ok with any of those 4...not sure which is top. Jarrko is still up there for sure
You must have forgotten this post, where you vote for Troy a minute after I posted the Malks investigation piece on Troy:
crayz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:Ok nothing else of substance from Malks, only an interaction with npv that was a little odd. But the Troy thing is the strongest we have from Malks in terms of him possibly signaling whats out there.
based on Malk, i would go for troy...some solid evidence.

Unless Malks was trying to keep himself clean and point the finger at a known green to buy him more investigation time. But i'll take the chance

wrap jarrko
unwrap troy
Nor was I the last vote on Troy to kill him. Why lie like that? Only baddies lie or stretch the truth.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

wrap JoseCuervo

I really think he is suspicious, but the same goes for Mac, Corvi, and Jarkko...so I'm going to wait to make my choice.