HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Post by count2infinity »

beerman wrote:Apparently you don't mess with Jesus

beerman has said very little other than :scared: a few times, and the statement above... possibly a hint to go after pfidc...

unwrap beerman
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
MWB wrote:
dagny wrote:I'm going to vote to unwrap slappybrown or PFIDC.

Without much to go on, here is my reasoning.

I believe PFIDC has a role where he can kill. I held off drawing attention to it, in case he was our vig. Now that our vig has been killed, I believe PFIDC to be a bad guy or independent. Unless he was framed.

What makes you think PFIDC has a killing role?
cuz jays was killed and he and pfidc had a spat with the christianity bit
I guess I don't really think most people would do the obvious revenge kills. Brings on way too much suspicion, but I guess if it's not a smart player it's possible.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

this seems like a desperate move from someone on the naughty list (not saying you are or arent but that post seems fishy). as i said after i posted that, i am reconsidering pfidc because i doubt that he would be so reckless to remove jays so shortly after the incident. and it is plausible that dagny is naughty and she killed jays to make it look like pfidc did it.
Desperate is a bit strong of a word...i just want to point out the likely possibility that jay could have been killed to make people question pfidc and nan could have been killed to make people question me and the other person he called out in that post...just a move by the goons to lead the village to certain players early in the game...and for you to make a coy move and implicate both of us (myself and pfidc) in that post...

but i do think that both of those moves, either way would be too obvious at this point in the game...it's too obvious for myself to have nan axed for calling me out, and too obvious for you to be trying to get the village voting for me and pfidc
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Troy Loney wrote:
this seems like a desperate move from someone on the naughty list (not saying you are or arent but that post seems fishy). as i said after i posted that, i am reconsidering pfidc because i doubt that he would be so reckless to remove jays so shortly after the incident. and it is plausible that dagny is naughty and she killed jays to make it look like pfidc did it.
Desperate is a bit strong of a word...i just want to point out the likely possibility that jay could have been killed to make people question pfidc and nan could have been killed to make people question me and the other person he called out in that post...just a move by the goons to lead the village to certain players early in the game...and for you to make a coy move and implicate both of us (myself and pfidc) in that post...

but i do think that both of those moves, either way would be too obvious at this point in the game...it's too obvious for myself to have nan axed for calling me out, and too obvious for you to be trying to get the village voting for me and pfidc
Who said that?
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:

Who said that?
letang
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Kicksave wrote:Warning: There will not be a religious debate. Everything in this thread is fun and in good jest. Anyone who crosses the line will be suicided. Don't try it.
I was going back over the thread and I found this on page 8. How can someone be suicided? Wouldn't that just be called killing them?

Semantic Wars?! Misuse NAN! :scared:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Never figured this would get back up and running this weekend, I need to read through everything better but I'll do that on company time tomorrow. I don't really get the pfidc vote, I think he knows better than to immediately go after someone he was just having a holy war with. More than likely it was set up that way so we'd spend time talking about pfidc and not other people.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

beerman wrote:Never figured this would get back up and running this weekend, I need to read through everything better but I'll do that on company time tomorrow. I don't really get the pfidc vote, I think he knows better than to immediately go after someone he was just having a holy war with. More than likely it was set up that way so we'd spend time talking about pfidc and not other people.
beerman mysteriously appears after being voted for... hmmm *strokes beard*
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

haha ok
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

beerman wrote:Never figured this would get back up and running this weekend, I need to read through everything better but I'll do that on company time tomorrow. I don't really get the pfidc vote, I think he knows better than to immediately go after someone he was just having a holy war with. More than likely it was set up that way so we'd spend time talking about pfidc and not other people.
im beginning to agree with this too. i fell victim to the bait :(
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

beerman wrote:haha ok
I'm giving your screen name the stink eye. I'm also doing that thing where I use two fingers on one hand to point to my eyes then point to you. It's pretty intense.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

what the???

I say this and its "fishy"...but beerman says it and now you agree....
:P
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Though I do agree about PFIDC.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Troy Loney wrote:
what the???

I say this and its "fishy"...but beerman says it and now you agree....
:P
i said it in the post that i replied to you earlier when i said that it looks like maybe dagny killed jays to implicate pfidc because she was one of the first that brought up pfidc
i am reconsidering pfidc because i doubt that he would be so reckless to remove jays so shortly after the incident. and it is plausible that dagny is naughty and she killed jays to make it look like pfidc did it.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Corvidae wrote:
beerman wrote:haha ok
I'm giving your screen name the stink eye. I'm also doing that thing where I use two fingers on one hand to point to my eyes then point to you. It's pretty intense.
That is intense, I can almost envision it coming through my monitor :scared:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

unwrap LITT

He called Troy's vote a desperate ploy by someone on the naughty list. That's just a weird thing to say at this point in the game.

On a side, note, I also find Corvidae suspicious based on this evidence: http://crappygraphs.com/user_graphs/?id=4809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:unwrap LITT

He called Troy's vote a desperate ploy by someone on the naughty list. That's just a weird thing to say at this point in the game.

On a side, note, I also find Corvidae suspicious based on this evidence: http://crappygraphs.com/user_graphs/?id=4809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't know what to say. I thought I was innocent, but that's pretty damning evidence. I don't know who I am anymore...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bhaw wrote:

Explain yourself corvidae..... :P
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

game over man, game over :D
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

Unwrap Letang is the Truth
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae defeated by the same graphs that bring him so much amusement. Tis a shame.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

thehockeyguru wrote:Unwrap Letang is the Truth
no explanation?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

count2infinity wrote:
thehockeyguru wrote:Unwrap Letang is the Truth
no explanation?
:scared:
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

No
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

bhaw wrote:Corvidae defeated by the same graphs that bring him so much amusement. Tis a shame.
[youtube][/youtube]