Donuts

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
Peter

Donuts

Post by Peter »

Ok, I am baffled. When I lived in Baltimore there was a dunkin donuts or krispy kreme on every corner. Do a search for Dunkin donuts in Pittsburgh, and you have 2 choices - downtown or monroeville. What even worse, the North Hills had a dunkin donuts, and it closed down! How can donut shops have such a hard time in Pittsburgh??? Just sayin....

I know people like bakery donuts or they buy from Giant Eagle (yuck) but come on, what's wrong with this town?
spoon
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by spoon »

You're close to Oakmont Bakery. Go there and you'll find out why there aren't more other places. Plus there's enough snotty yuppie tarts to make the bagel industry flourish.
NIN

Post by NIN »

I have noticed that Dunkin Donuts have been disapearing over the years. Some of their former locations have been replaced by other donut chains and others have become something else.

Let me sing this classic jingle to you to help ease your suffering: Dunk. Dunk. Dunk. Oh how I love to dunk donuts. Dunk. Dunk. Dunk. If I don't dunk I will go nuts. Dunking is easy if you know your stuff. Don't dunk too deeply or you'll wet your cuff. SO LETS DUNK DUNK DUNK. Everyone DUNK DUNK DUNK!

Thank you.
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

That sucks for you. When they gave away free iced coffee two summers ago I managed to alter my route slightly so I passed 6 of them on my way hom from work.
rasbatch
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

cuts in the police force

Post by rasbatch »

have naturally forced donut retailers into hard times.