Summer Concerts

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
BigMcK
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Drawing 1 line in the sand, followed by another, and another, and another. TIC TAC TOE

Summer Concerts

Post by BigMcK »

Sammy Hagar and Loverboy?

Def Leppard, Journey, Steve 'guitar'Miller?

Having seen all minus Journey clone members, just curious if anyone has an A or B thought?
FLPensFan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: Summer Concerts

Post by FLPensFan »

BigMcK wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:23 am Sammy Hagar and Loverboy?

Having seen all minus Journey clone members, just curious if anyone has an A or B thought?
I saw Hagar and the Circle last year and they were pretty good. I'd love to see Sammy with Satch and Mikey playing more VH tunes (and with Loverboy opening), but they made the mistake of scheduling it at an outdoor amphitheater in the middle of the Florida summer heat. Not an ideal situation, but may still get some tickets.

I've got tickets for Def Leppard (3rd or 4th or 5th time, can't remember), but I have Cheap Trick playing with them down here. Should be a good show, managed to catch Cheap Trick back in the 90s opening for Stone Temple Pilots when I was in college in Erie, PA. Def Leppard always puts on a good show.
Pruezy11881
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Pruezy11881 »

FLPensFan wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:05 pm

I saw Hagar and the Circle last year and they were pretty good. I'd love to see Sammy with Satch and Mikey playing more VH tunes (and with Loverboy opening), but they made the mistake of scheduling it at an outdoor amphitheater in the middle of the Florida summer heat. Not an ideal situation, but may still get some tickets.

I've got tickets for Def Leppard (3rd or 4th or 5th time, can't remember), but I have Cheap Trick playing with them down here. Should be a good show, managed to catch Cheap Trick back in the 90s opening for Stone Temple Pilots when I was in college in Erie, PA. Def Leppard always puts on a good show.
What college?
BigMcK
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Drawing 1 line in the sand, followed by another, and another, and another. TIC TAC TOE

Post by BigMcK »

FLPensFan wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:05 pm

Def Leppard and Journey are back touring together this summer. I guess they are swapping turns as to which is the headliner.

Coming locally in August or September. I plan to sell a few pints of blood to pay for a ticket.