How's Mullen doing?

Forum for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and Wheeling Nailers messages.
joeypens

he has done a fine job.

Post by joeypens »

you are right, we are missing our etam, but he has help out many of the guys.
lets face it, he was a fine player and knows the game.

I have no problem with both him and Al Sims, and once we get our guys back, he will rpove his worth.

What I like is that he wANts the guys to attack the net.

Honestly, he is one fine coach.
netwolf
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by netwolf »

Well at least they gave Mullen an experienced guy in Sims to work with. That's more than Edzo had after Molleken left...
joeypens

Joey Mullen has done a fine job with a team

Post by joeypens »

that has been trying to score more gaols lately.

Sims and Mullen are helping these kids a ton.

One guy to watch out for in the near future is Stephen Dixon, a guy who puts out 100% on every play.

Also he is a fine kid, who talks to you as a man.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Re: he has done a fine job.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

joeypens wrote:Honestly, he is one fine coach.
Probably the best compliment you can pay him is those words after he was put in the unenviable position og having to follow the best coach WBS has ever seen (And possibly the most successful AHL coach ever) MT.

Sweet.
alain blanc

re

Post by alain blanc »

New lose versus Moose. The loss extended the Wilkes-Barre winless streak to four games (0-3-0-1).What's wrong?What do Mullen?Don't you think there is less and less talent at WBS because they go to Pittsburgh?
That will be hard for the playoffs!Can we see the come back for the Playoff of: Fleury Whitney Ouellet Armstrong Endicott Surovy....Crosby?
(Sorry for my english but i'm a french's PENS fan)
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I'm sure that the Pens will send every possible player that can be sent down w/o waivers for the playoffs... I can't see a scenario where they would try to send Crosby down though...

It's scary to think what kind of record WBS might have had if the Pens didn't have to continually raid their roster.
alain blanc

re

Post by alain blanc »

i think like you it's "stupid" for the AHL record but for the PENS it's a good thigs this guy need experience need to play at the best level!
Down the most of player in WBS for the playoff would be a good things they will see what is the playoff,!!