Don't Tell Me The Score is gone..

Forum for hockey posts that are not Penguins-related.
DropEmJayBird
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Don't Tell Me The Score is gone..

Post by DropEmJayBird »

Unfortunately I have been contacted by the NHL and they are requiring me to shut down the site. I have asked to make some changes in order to better comply with the terms of service on NHL content, but in the end it is their call.
Thanks NHL - now instead of watching your product - I'll find something else to do in the morning because it's simply impossible to watch highlights on the **** video streaming pile of crap you call a web site.
meow
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: Don't Tell Me The Score is gone..

Post by meow »

DropEmJayBird wrote:
Unfortunately I have been contacted by the NHL and they are requiring me to shut down the site. I have asked to make some changes in order to better comply with the terms of service on NHL content, but in the end it is their call.
Thanks NHL - now instead of watching your product - I'll find something else to do in the morning because it's simply impossible to watch highlights on the **** video streaming pile of crap you call a web site.
I was on there the other day and noticed the scroll bar was gone. Damn you, NHL! Damn you!
Avyran
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Avyran »

Terrible news. I'm the exact same way - there's no way I'll watch highlights through the NHL sites. Their streaming video is so horrendous.

Oh well.
dodint
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dodint »

NHL should have just bought him out and ran their own ads on the site. Dummies.