LGPWF State of the Federation Address (5-21-12)

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

LGPWF State of the Federation Address (5-21-12)

Post by canaan »

[The scene opens in the large conference center located inside the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania--the city home of the world's newest Wrestling Federation--The LetsGoPens Wrestling Federation™]

[A svelt, serious man walks up to a regal podium adorned with crystals and gems. This man, a sexier Brad Pitt mixed with a sexier Matt Damon, is none other than the LGPWF commissioner/CEO/Boss simply known as Canaan. He taps on the microphone and the press/photographs quiet to a hush. He is a man that commands attention]

Canaan: Hello and Welcome to the inaugural State of the Federation Address® of the LGPWF™. We are here to let the world know that we are tired of the watered down, primadonna, t-shirts = titles mentality that has become professional wrestling. We have arrived to lead the way. We are the wrestling federation that you may not necessarily deserve, but you most assuredly need. We have a small stable of wrestlers that will grow over the next couple of weeks and will bring about a new regime in the sport. A new face to shine the light in the darkness of Cenaisms and Vincent K. McMahonnites.

Over the course of the next couple of days, you will be introduced to our stable of wrestlers as I will be announcing today, in front of the world, our weekly event tentatively known as

[The room goes dark and an image begins to glow on the ceiling]

Canaan: This is the new regime. This is Monday Night Showdown.

[The lights return and Canaan stands there most assuredly of the impending congratulations that are to come]

Canaan: To the most important aspect of our State of the Federation Address® of the LGPWF™, The talent. I have gathe...

[The Room goes dark again. a deafening squeal shoots through the PA and video plays on the back wall of the conference room]

[youtube][/youtube]

[The lights return and Canaan is visibly upset]

Canaan: I TOLD HIM HE WASNT ALLOWED HERE. SECURITY GET ME OUT OF HERE!

[Canaan storms off with his henchmen quickly leading the way]

**There are many questions to be answered. What was that video? When will the roster be announced? When will the first Monday Night Showdown be? We will find out from the commissioner, hopefully, as soon as he is done wetting his pants**
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: LGPWF State of the Federation Address (5-21-12)

Post by canaan »

We have a cease and desist order out on the twitter account @LGPWF_insider. THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMED SOURCE. PLEASE DO NOT READ THOSE TWEETS.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

LGP. LGP. LGP. LGP!
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

I am still waiting on some applications. deadline is today at 5pm. i want to get the ball rolling on this
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

canaan wrote:I am still waiting on some applications. deadline is today at 5pm. i want to get the ball rolling on this
Some people probably don't even realize this. I didn't even know we were ready for those yet, partly because I'm stupid, but also because I'm lazy, and ALSO because I didn't notice the second post with the roster on in where it says to send them now. Or I did read it but then it got changed. I don't know. Did you send a mass PM to the players who haven't sent it yet?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

fart
Froggy
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Froggy »

i got tired of waiting, so i just cut a promo on my cat. that little b-hole really wants to kick my ass right now.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Froggy wrote:i got tired of waiting, so i just cut a promo on my cat. that little b-hole really wants to kick my ass right now.
I just realized that you joined the board almost a week after me and are therefore inferior to me.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i have some last minute database setups to do this morning and will have an announcement/setup for our first live event.