Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

**STAR WARS POST GAME WRAP UP** congrats to the Empire

Post by beerman »

Star Wars

The Empire vs The Republic

The Empire - starts with 3 members can go as high as 5 with recruits. Some will have special abilities and others will not, this hinges on their ability to recruit the Chosen One to the dark side.

1. Darth Sidious - Alpha - Final say for night kills and recruits. If investigated comes back as Senator Palpatine. If they kill or choose to recruit the Chosen One in the first 3 nights the Chosen One becomes Darth Vader. Starting with Night 4 the Chosen One must specifically be targeted for recruitment to join the Dark Side. Once they die any remaining recruits are lost.
2. Darth Maul - Angel - can only use the angel powers 3 seperate times, to save someone from a daytime lynching. Must send the pm in at night.
3. Storm Trooper 1 - no special powers
4. Storm Trooper 2/Darth Vader (seer) - storm trooper has no special powers, recruit only becomes the Seer (Darth Vader) if the Empire recruits The Chosen One
5. Storm Trooper 3/Darth Vader (seer) - storm trooper has no special powers, recruit only becomes the Seer (Darth Vader) if the Empire recruits The Chosen One

The Republic - includes all members of the Senate and the Jedi Council

Yoda - seer - one investigation every night no restrictions. If they investigate The Chosen One at any point The Chosen One becomes Anakin Skywalker - JOAT.
Qui-Gon - Angel - one protect every night no restrictions
Obi-Wan - vig - gets a shot with their Blaster every even numbered night, starting with night 2. May save bullets, no maximum on the number they can save but they can only use one per night. If they target the Chosen One in the first 3 nights the Chosen One becomes Anakin Skywalker - JOAT.

The Chosen One - Independent to start the game, has total protection for the first 3 phases of the game. If they are targeted in any way by the Empire (for recruit or to be killed) or by the Seer or Vig in the first 3 phases they will go to that side of the force and either become Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker. Starting with night 4 they are now able to be killed by both the Vigilante and the Empire. The only way they become Vader or Anakin is if they are investigated by the seer or selected for recruit by Darth Sidious.

If the Chosen One remains independent at the start of Night 5 they will get three kills to use as long as they remain independent. Kills will be determined by random.org (ended up being nights 5, 8 and 9). If they remain independent through the duration of the game they must be the only remaining person to win the game. Or end up 1-1 in a day phase with a member of the Senate. Ending in a 1-1 tie with a Jedi or member of the Empire results in a draw.

Players and Roles:
1. canaan - Darth Maul - Angel
2. litt
3. slappy - recruited
4. mwb
5. relantel - recruited
6. mac
7. Kraftster - The Chosen One
8. kicksave
9. cup keeper
10. npv
11. dagny - Yoda - Seer
12. redwill
13. the errey i breathe
14. c2i
15. Azkar
16. MikeEnIke - storm trooper 1
17. thg
18. Zarovich
19. Senka - Qui-Gon - Angel
20. Troy Loney - Darth Sidious - Alpha
21. pfidc
22. shafnutz - Obi Wan - Vig
23. twc

Night 1
the Empire: kill dagny
BadAngel: none used
GoodAngel: Senka
Seer: thg

Day 1
force choke: errey i breathe

Night 2
the Empire: Azkar
BadAngel: nobody
Vig: saves shot

Day 2
force choke: mac

Night 3
the Empire: Senka
BadAngel: Troy
Vig: Zarovich

Day 3:
force choke: kicksave

Night 4
the Empire: kills mwb

Day 4:
force choke: MikeEnIke

Night 5:
the Empire: kills relantel
GoodAngel: relantel
Vig: pfidc
Chosen One: pfidc

Day 5:
force choke: LiTT

Night 6
the Empire: recruits relantel

Day 6
force choke: c2i

Night 7
the Empire: recruits slappy
vig: npv

Day 7
force choke: Kraftster

Night 8
the Empire: cup keeper
BadAngel: slappy
GoodAngel: canaan
vig: saving it

Day 8
force choke: slappy who was protected by canaan

Night 9
the Empire: shafnutz
BadAngel: nothing
GoodAngel: twc
vig: Troy Loney

Day 9
force choke: redwill

game over

MVP: The Empire as a whole, everyone played well. A lot of high risk moves/claims that paid off.
LVP: Senka, you were my mvp when you saved relantel that night. After that they played you like a fiddle :P

The game changed when canaan claimed to be Qui-Gon the Jedi JOAT and Senka didn't call him out on it. Senka was actually Qui-Gon Jinn. nan and I were both really surprised he didn't pick up on it or say anything.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: **STAR WARS POST GAME WRAP UP** congrats to the Empire

Post by beerman »

Also, was at first a little worried there might not be enough twists/turns because the game was fairly simple. Everyone expected a lot of :scared: and provided all that stuff for us.

I'd like to thank everyone who played, I know I can speak for nan in saying we had a great time modding this one.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

Wait... Canaan claimed Senka's char and he didn't call him on it?!

:face:

Maybe we need a redo on that poll... ;pop:
MikeEnIke
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by MikeEnIke »

Woot. LOL at Senka not picking up on Canaan saying Qui-Gon
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Good job beerman. I had fun modding, and I loved Star Wars, so I loved the theme.

1) Like beerman said, we kept things pretty straight forward. The only sort of twist was the "Chosen One" who could either be turned good and be Anakin or turn bad and be Darth Vadar. No one ever looked so he stayed independent.

2) If Senka was around more when canaan came out, or at least was paying attention, or also if the village actually read the write ups and put two and two together, they would have noticed Qui Gon was the angel. Senka had that in his PM to be the angel specifically, and the night Senka saved relantel, I used his name.

I used the name of all the RPs in the write ups (dags - Yoda) (shaf - Obi Won).

So when canaan said he was Qui Gon the JOAT, if figured Senka would have caught that. Or if someone was paying a ton of attention, they would have caught that.
I thought canaan was screwed there.

2) WTF wouldn't you guys vote out slappy. Just by the way he was acting, he thought he was a deadman, so like most baddies, just started chaos during the night. Not saying you guys would have won, but it would have made the count 3 to 2 in the next day and you still could have had a chance.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Jesus..........I cannot believe Canaan got away with that. Unfortunately, no one was willing to question him early on.

But the REAL issue........why in the world did you guys vote for redwill on the last day?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

this was total failboat
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

shafnutz05 wrote:Jesus..........I cannot believe Canaan got away with that. Unfortunately, no one was willing to question him early on.

But the REAL issue........why in the world did you guys vote for redwill on the last day?
the reds controlled it and thg was all :scared:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I stick by what I said earlier in the game. Canaan came out as a good RP when there was zero heat on him, and somehow got people to accept the fact he came out as a good RP without using either of his special powers. The village failed when they bought that act. Canaan is way too smart of a player to have done that if he was actually a green RP.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Another thing:

thg was hitting the reds calling out canaan and MikeEnIke early in the game. But outside of MikeEnIke, he never pursued anything, and was easily swayed away anytime he started to question anyone.

Then being so erratic made things even worse.

You are usually decent at this, you should have stuck with your initial reactions. Instead, the reds played you hard.

And Senka, I think you totally overthought at the end.

People just blindly go with the angel sometimes, however, this time, you had a ton of reds ready to end it. You had an easy kill in slappy and didn't go for it.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lol I still can't believe you voted for redwill...
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

thg was hitting the reds because he implicates EVERYONE
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

shafnutz05 wrote:I stick by what I said earlier in the game. Canaan came out as a good RP when there was zero heat on him, and somehow got people to accept the fact he came out as a good RP without using either of his special powers. The village failed when they bought that act. Canaan is way too smart of a player to have done that if he was actually a green RP.
A ton of people questioned it hard. And I thought he was going to go down. But for everyone questioning, no one acted upon it. Which was puzzling. And then he convinced thg, and it was kind of forgotten after that.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:or also if the village actually read the write ups and put two and two together, they would have noticed Qui Gon was the angel. Senka had that in his PM to be the angel specifically, and the night Senka saved relantel, I used his name.
Yeah I actually forgot about this part of it. The writeup where Senka saved relantel, specifically mentioned Qui-Gon saving him. Then when canaan came out as Qui-Gon he even said he had his protections left. The whole village missed that one.

Although I can't say anything, I never pay attention enough to the writeups when I play.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

me and senka were dancing that last round. i nice little waltz.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

idk. overthought was an understatement.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

They're yelling at me in the PMs to go vote, finish the game, but before I can do so, the limit was reached. I still can't believe senka started us on the redwill path... but we were more than happy to take it.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

haha well Qui-Gon meant nothign to me. and still doesnt. i dont know what that even means. ive never seen starwars or anything? if i couldve associated it with something, maybe. anyways... i flipped a coin on canaan. either believed him or killed him. i believed him then since i wasnt entirely sure i was right i decided to go for his 2nd choice (redwill).... i tried to use reverse reverse psychology? hahaha
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Was the azkar kill a setup on me? cause thats what came out of it.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Senka wrote:Was the azkar kill a setup on me? cause thats what came out of it.
partially....but we were pretty much just killing the first person either of us mentioned.
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

I should add, we were all but conceding a slappy vote and taking our chances at the next day phase. Though we had thought twc might have been the vig when the shaf kill was made. just coincidence that shaf shot back (as opposed to the auto defense) at TL.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

relantel wrote:I should add, we were all but conceding a slappy vote and taking our chances at the next day phase. Though we had thought twc might have been the vig when the shaf kill was made. just coincidence that shaf shot back (as opposed to the auto defense) at TL.

I'm glad to know i died cause shaf shot me and it wasn't the auto defense. to be honest i think the auto defense is a bunk rule.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

auto d?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Senka wrote:auto d?
I think he means where if the vig has a bullet left and they get targeted by the bad guys the alpha gets auto killed.

I really didn't even think of putting that one in because I'm not a fan of it. Although for a change of pace it's not a bad twist.