WBS Pens jersey to be featured in "The Office"

Forum for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and Wheeling Nailers messages.
Admin
Site Admin

WBS Pens jersey to be featured in "The Office"

Post by Admin »

PENS THE TALK OF "THE OFFICE"

The NBC television network has been showcasing National Hockey League games on Saturdays this season, and now the AHL (and the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins) will be getting a little air time as well. The hit comedy series "The Office" (Thursdays at 9:30pm), which is fictionally set in Scranton and stars Steve Carell (Anchorman; The 40-Year Old Virgin), recently contacted the team to get their hands on a Penguins road jersey, which is expected to be featured in an episode sometime around March 16. Keep checking the show's website at www.nbc.com/The_Office for more information on the upcoming episode.
jmh70

Post by jmh70 »

That show has gotten exponentially better since the first season. Some of the recent episodes are actually comparable to the British version.
plasticbratt
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by plasticbratt »

I think it's already better than the Brit. version. Steve Carell just kills me.
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

plasticbratt wrote:I think it's already better than the Brit. version. Steve Carell just kills me.
Hey, the British version never had Hockey Sweaters in it. That alone makes it worth watching in my book. (Yeah, my books logic is a slight bit twisted I know)