Can you add a quick reply feature?

Forum for posts that are not hockey-related.
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Can you add a quick reply feature?

Post by DelPen »

A few other boards I frequent have the option of a quick reply below the messages instead of having to click replay. Can you by any chance add that?
Jerez
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Jerez »

Hmm, I don't know which board style you're using, but I'm using the "quick reply" feature right now in Morpheus eXtreme Gray....
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

It's not in the default subBlack. Also, in the one you use you have to select the quick reply button, other boards have a smaller box always there. Of course it might be because one of them is using vBulletin Version 3.0.3 and not phpBB.
Peter

Post by Peter »

I bet it's on "the list."
Jerez
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Jerez »

DelPen wrote:Also, in the one you use you have to select the quick reply button, other boards have a smaller box always there.
Oh, I see. You want to avoid ONE CLICK with the mouse. Trying to get your post count up quickly, eh? :lol:

I guess you could be using dial-up and it takes a bit longer to load that page. (I haven't used dial-up in years so it's hard to remember what it was like.) Is that it?
DelPen
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by DelPen »

No, I'm just lazy :lol:
Jerez
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Jerez »

You said it, not me! (Oh, and once you make that one click, it pops up directly under the thread.....) ;)