TPT Trades......

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
tripodtod

TPT Trades......

Post by tripodtod »

I took a hit on my last poast about Talbot. Im sorry I just think we just may need a steady 2 way vetern C who is realy good at face offs and he would be a good return fo a team. Here is other ideas.

Malone for Torres, Tucker Ryan Smyth , or Hartnell(we might have to add a pick for Smyth or Tucker)

Ouellet for Prucha, Kovy, or Lupul

Welch + Melichar for J. Smith, Matt Dandenault, or Craig Rivet
mikey287
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by mikey287 »

The short and sweet version: you have little to no grasp on trade values and the importance of Maxime Talbot to the team...please refrain from posting your thoughts about trading from here on out...

Thanks and sincerely,
All sane LGP posters...
Guins

Re: TPT Trades......

Post by Guins »

tripodtod wrote:I took a hit on my last poast about Talbot. Im sorry I just think we just may need a steady 2 way vetern C who is realy good at face offs and he would be a good return fo a team. Here is other ideas.

Malone for Torres, Tucker Ryan Smyth , or Hartnell(we might have to add a pick for Smyth or Tucker)

Ouellet for Prucha, Kovy, or Lupul

Welch + Melichar for J. Smith, Matt Dandenault, or Craig Rivet
SO ummm where's the steady 2 way veteran center
Jim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Jim »

mikey287 wrote:The short and sweet version: you have little to no grasp on trade values and the importance of Maxime Talbot to the team...please refrain from posting your thoughts about trading from here on out...

Thanks and sincerely,
All sane LGP posters...
But he is a tripod man!!!
Shinoix

Post by Shinoix »

so what makes you think any other team would want Ouellet or Malone for those guys?....unbelievable..
Defence21
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Defence21 »

mikey287 wrote:The short and sweet version: you have little to no grasp on trade values and the importance of Maxime Talbot to the team...please refrain from posting your thoughts about trading from here on out...

Thanks and sincerely,
All sane LGP posters...
While I agree that he doesn't have a grasp on trade values, why should he refrain from posting his thoughts? Isn't this a public message board run by RJ, not a democracy?

Besides, how is he supposed to learn if he can't bounce ideas off of other hockey fans?

Not to rip you here, mikey, but not everyone who posts here is a grizzled veteran of a hockey fan. Some are new to the sport or new to the team. That doesn't make them dumb -- it just means they may need some guidance from a great online community, such as LGP.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:that makes them a "fair-weather" fan, which is bad
So you were never new to a sport, or new to being a fan of a sport?
Fast B
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Fast B »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Defence21 wrote:

Thanks and sincerely,
All sane LGP posters...
While I agree that he doesn't have a grasp on trade values, why should he refrain from posting his thoughts? Isn't this a public message board run by RJ, not a democracy?

Besides, how is he supposed to learn if he can't bounce ideas off of other hockey fans?

Not to rip you here, mikey, but not everyone who posts here is a grizzled veteran of a hockey fan. Some are new to the sport or new to the team. That doesn't make them dumb -- it just means they may need some guidance from a great online community, such as LGP.
that makes them a "fair-weather" fan, which is bad
Maybe we shouldn't let high schoolers post either? We could go all day with this nonsense.
pfim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by pfim »

Why is it bad?
Fast B
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Fast B »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
pfim wrote:
Why is it bad?
u want them stealing the hard-core fans spotlight, this whole thread is gonna take a bad turn, i can feel it
We have a spotlight? I wasn't aware that, I, as a fan, even a hard-core fan, had anything at all, let alone a freaking "spotlight".

You think they would sell out all these games without the "fairweather" fans? I doubt it.
pfim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by pfim »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
pfim wrote:
Why is it bad?
u want them stealing the hard-core fans spotlight, this whole thread is gonna take a bad turn, i can feel it
Spotlight? I don't follow. I support the Pens and don't really care who else does. The more the merrier.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
pfim wrote:
Why is it bad?
I was wondering why I sweat so much everytime I come to this board! Its that damn spotlight!
pfim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by pfim »

Pitts wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
pfim wrote:
Why is it bad?
I was wondering why I sweat so much everytime I come to this board! Its that damn spotlight!
You're a soft core fan. Less lights in soft core, must be something else for you. :shock:
Ron`
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Ron` »

I stay away from the hard core boards, I could lose my clearance.
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

pfim wrote:
Pitts wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
pfim wrote:
Why is it bad?
You're a soft core fan. Less lights in soft core, must be something else for you. :shock:
Okay, okay ... its dagny! :oops:
Pitts
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pitts »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:ok,ok, i am in school, ok, so when the steelers won the SB, holy crap man, all these people start showing up in steelers stuff... and talking about how much they love the steelers, when i was a fan all year and wore there stuff and when to there games, it just really bothered me, since i live far away now, i was the only steelers fan, so when all these bandwagoners, come it gets on my nerves, and guess what, they all went away this year :lol:
So you're "hardcore" because you wear stuff??
pfim
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by pfim »

So you're "hardcore" because you wear stuff??
Usually it's the other way around.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

See, innuendo. Doesn't break the rules and takes some intelligence. I love you guys!(But not more than Pitts, of course. :D )