*** FANTASY WARS I POSTGAME ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *** FANTASY WARS I POSTGAME ***

Post by dagny »

the wicked child wrote:Yes, I'm the anti-hero. :thumb:

BTW dags, your habit of quoting a million things was driving me INSANE while I was trying to follow on my phone. :)

WEll, if people would pay attention..... How many times was I asked something I had already, clearly answered? :lol:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

dagny wrote:WEll, if people would pay attention..... How many times was I asked something I had already, clearly answered? :lol:
By MikeEnIke, or everyone else? :pop:
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

the wicked child wrote:
dagny wrote:WEll, if people would pay attention..... How many times was I asked something I had already, clearly answered? :lol:
By MikeEnIke, or everyone else? :pop:
NAN, too.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

crayz wrote:Game would have been so different if we were able to recruit Troy. We wanted to do it again the next night, but we wanted to be safe and at least get another member (mac). If we would have got Troy, he would have given up zaro...

Now it makes sense why canaan was so sure that I was lying after i died once and said I was a JOAT....zaro was i his pocket :face:
I wasn't in the cult at that point.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

One important thing I forgot to mention...

I wouldn't even consider doing a Cult Leader/Cultist role the way I did it or having a doublevoter if you can't pay a ton of attention to the game.

I'm actually glad PFiDC went out when he did because watching votes so closely is a pain and very time consuming.

And, when a cult leader gives orders to me to give his cultists, if I or malks wasn't around it could have really wrecked canaan's strategy.