Post by Letang Is The Truth »

but for now im off to bed. see yall at 320
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: ***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by Benny Fitz »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:but for now im off to bed. see yall at 320
Make sure you lock your door Mr. LITT.....
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

I think shaf and rylan are red
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I think coon hound puppies got long ears.

redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

I want to accuse shaf partly because I don't get how he'd been playing this game, but mainly because I want to confirm that he has a key to the library. If shaf is red, great. If not, that will be the fourth library key and we will know for sure that anyone remaining with a library key IS bhaw's killer.

accuse shaf
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
6 - shaf (ps87, nan, zaro, LITT, teib, redwill)
1 - LITT (Rylan)
2 - nan (Troy, Rylan)
1 - Godric (obhave)
1 - PS87 (shaf)

Questions:
9 - ps87 Q
Spoiler:
Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench?
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 1: Godric
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 4: the errey i breathe
Room 5: LITT
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 8: Gaucho
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 10: Rylan
Room 11: columbia
Room 12: obhave
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 15: Troy Loney
Room 16: pittsports87
Room 17: newarenanow
Room 18: shafnutz05
Room 19: redwill
Room 20: Zarovich
it takes 7 to accuse
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

I'm not convinced, but...

accuse shaf
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
7 - shaf (ps87, nan, zaro, LITT, teib, redwill, gaucho)
1 - LITT (Rylan)
2 - nan (Troy, Rylan)
1 - Godric (obhave)
1 - PS87 (shaf)

Questions:
9 - ps87 Q
Spoiler:
Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench?
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 18: shafnutz05
limit reached write-up coming
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

I'm starting to get scared for how long this write-up is gonna be :scared:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

pittsports87 wrote:I'm starting to get scared for how long this write-up is gonna be :scared:
2 hours!!! :scared:
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Write-up postponed till tomorrow morning. Minor complication. Sorry for the delay.
redwill
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by redwill »

Teh mods are Clueless.

Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Good Morning!!!
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

I'm actually a little curious to see what I am as well
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Probably not red.
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

Gaucho wrote:Probably not red.
Oh, I know that :wink:
pittsports87
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by pittsports87 »

Benny said in the morning, its now the afternoon and isn't the morning anymore :scared:
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Sorry. We didn't think you guys would be so active on the weekend. We're about ready.
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

Benny Fitz wrote:Sorry. We didn't think you guys would be so active on the weekend. We're about ready.
Apparently all of us don't have any lives. :lol:
ExPatriatePen
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner
Location: Source, Destination, Protocol, Port, size, sequence number, check sum... Yep, that about covers it.

Post by ExPatriatePen »

obhave wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:Sorry. We didn't think you guys would be so active on the weekend. We're about ready.
Apparently all of us don't have any lives. :lol:
I know I don't, after all I'm dead. ;)

Plus as obhave can tell you, it's a rainy dreary day up here and I think all the bridges off the island are flooded. ;)
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I can haz info on shadz?
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

I must say that I am encouraged to see you all continuing to work together so well. I gave you all the option of taking a break for the day but you've plowed through and seem to have a plan in place. Which brings us to Mr. shafnutz05. I'm sorry, but the group clearly has a great deal of suspicion surrounding some of your comments. You seem like a good utilitarian, so, you understand, its for the good of us all. Ulu, do what you have to in order to get Mr. Shad to the cellar. As always, please bring me us his belongings.

While Ulu locks up shaf, allow me to confirm that, yes, a person in an odd room that is currently living has a wrench. I hope this information proves as useful as yesterday's.

Ulu, were you able to get shaf locked up in the cellar? Very well then let's see his belongings -- ah, he had a Rope, Key to the Library, and a Fedora, and he was
Spoiler:
just a regular guest
I'm going to have Ulu attempt to review some of the surveillance film from these past four nights to see if he can come up with any additional clues. With the power outage, the night film is, unfortunately, nothing but black. The rest of you should be heading to the safety of your rooms, the sun is about to set. Please be careful. I hope to see all of you in the morning.

Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 18: shafnutz05 (Key to the Library, rope, fedora a regular guest was killed on Day 4.
Question:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Is a guest staying in an even room wearing a bow tie? Yes.
Day 2: Of the people that are still living, does only one of them have a bow tie? No.
Day 3: Did four of the original twenty guests possess a revolver? Yes.
Day 4: Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench? Yes.
It is now Night 5. RPs

**THIS IS FRANK STYBENTER. EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE LOBBY. I HAVE NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT CANNOT BE GIVEN OVER THE INTERCOM SYSTEM.**

I hesitated to summon you all downstairs because I'm sure it brings back flashes of our first night here together when all of the brutality began. After thinking about it, I felt that this was news which could not wait, and news that you would want to hear, even if it meant interrupting your sleep.

Just as I had found a brief respite from my anxiety and was about to fall asleep, I heard a faint noise coming from my walkie talkie. I could not make out the noise at first, but, as I listened closer, I could tell that it was someone whispering. I grabbed the walkie and held it closely to my ear. It was Ulu. He had found something on the tapes. "...flash of lightning, I could see...alkjd...it was ...sfdddd." I pleaded with Ulu to speak up, though something told me that it was out of fear that he was keeping his voice down. "Sir" - Ulu continued to whisper. " I was watching the tape of the great hallway during last night. At about 2:30 A.M. on the tape, there was a break in the blackness on the tapes due to a long flash of lightning. I had to watch the tape three times to believe what I was seeing. Because of the flash, I was able to see someone heading towards the library with a knife in hand and that awful bow tie clear as day on their neck. It was guest ******." I couldnt believe what I was hearing.

I was griped with fear, as I knew their room was adjacent to my own. For many moments I debated about what to do. I first settled on telling everyone the information in the morning, but I then realized that withholding the information could cost another guest their life. I summoned all the courage that I had and decided that I would immediately confront them directly.

When I walked into the next room and saw that they were not holding the knife, my fear turned to anger over what this cruel person had done. I will do my best to recap the events that followed.

I know it was you. You took the life of bhaw and ExPatriatePen. You evil *****, you will never kill again. You will now meet your much deserved end. I am certain the other guests will not be taking any chances. Tonight, you will die. I noted a hint of fear behind their eyes. Perhaps realizing their inevitable fate.

I continued- Your door will be locked from the outside, and I will summon everyone downstairs to tell them what we have learned. I do not know what they will decide to do with you, but that is no longer a concern of mine.

I left the room and Ulu was waiting outside to put a lock on the door. We made our way down the hall towards the stairs. Suddenly we heard a scream coming from the room we jus. Ulu hurriedly unlocked the door and we ran in. The white sheets were covered in red. For a moment I thought that we had lost another innocent guest. As we got closer, I realized that guilt must have been more than this murder could bear. They had taken their own life. A single knife wound into their chest was all that it took. The Murderer was:
Spoiler:
obhave
I can tell by your reactions that I made the right decision in interrupting your sleep to share this news with you. I ask you to still be extremely cautious as you return to your rooms. If there are other killers among us, I doubt we can count on them being such cowards.

Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 12: obhave (Key to the Library, Knife, Bow Tie), a Murderer committed suicide (mod killed) on Night 5.
Room 18: shafnutz05 (Key to the Library, rope, fedora a regular guest was killed on Day 4.
Question:
Spoiler:
Day 1: Is a guest staying in an even room wearing a bow tie? Yes.
Day 2: Of the people that are still living, does only one of them have a bow tie? No.
Day 3: Did four of the original twenty guests possess a revolver? Yes.
Day 4: Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench? Yes.
It is still Night 5. Rps go.
Last edited by Benny Fitz on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

:scared:
obhave
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by obhave »

that is probably the greatest write up of my own death I will ever have in warz :lol:

have fun :twisted:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

:scared: