***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Re: ***CLUE WARS GAME THREAD***

Post by shafnutz05 »

columbia wrote:
shafnutz05 wrote:Can you direct me to ps87's role claim?
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 8#p1821048" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you, even going back through reading I somehow overlooked this.

If I would have noticed that, I probably wouldn't have cast the vote for PS87. Admittedly, even if I turn out to be not bad (which I am), I still don't think that's a reason to go after ps87. PS87 being honest about his role claim and me being blue are not mutually exclusive.

Let me say again. At the start of the game, that was the only information I received. I checked with Kraft before I divulged that information, and I only divulged it because I thought it might help somehow. I have a feeling that my key to the library being left on my dresser is a sign that someone used it and returned it.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Gaucho wrote:I'm still suspicious of columbia...
That's generally true of a lot of people, but why in this game? :pop:
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

columbia wrote:
Gaucho wrote:I'm still suspicious of columbia...
That's generally true of a lot of people, but why in this game? :pop:
For starters, you wouldn't give over the names of your fellow Commie sympathizers in Hollywood
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

I always hated Congressman Daniel Lurie.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

^^^

@obscure M*A*S*H references
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

Accuse shad (yellow plz)

End this charade
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:Accuse shad (yellow plz)

End this charade
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Thank you sire
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
5 - shaf (ps87, nan, zaro, columbia, LITT)
1 - Gaucho (Rylan)
1 - nan (Troy)
1 - Zaro (teib)
1 - Godric (obhave)
1 - PS87 (shaf)

Questions:
9 - ps87 Q
Spoiler:
Does a person in an odd room that is currently living have a wrench?
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 1: Godric
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 4: the errey i breathe
Room 5: LITT
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 8: Gaucho
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 10: Rylan
Room 11: columbia
Room 12: obhave
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
Room 15: Troy Loney
Room 16: pittsports87
Room 17: newarenanow
Room 18: shafnutz05
Room 19: redwill
Room 20: Zarovich
it takes 7 to accuse
shafnutz05
NHL First Liner
NHL First Liner

Post by shafnutz05 »

lol, what charade? There is no charade.

I am going to die, so please look at who voted to go after me. I was NOT given a specific role at the start, and my only piece of info was that my key to the library was left on my dresser after my stuff was rifled through. Good luck mansion
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

ill go along, I can understand the reasoning behind the shaf vote and I had admittedly bad reasoning for voting zarovich.

unaccuse zaro

accuse shaf

On an unrelated note, I saw 30 minutes or less tonight and it was pretty funny. Nothing life changing but an enjoyable movie. Danny McBride, Nick Swardson & Aziz Ansari are pretty good throughout.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
6 - shaf (ps87, nan, zaro, columbia, LITT, teib)
1 - Gaucho (Rylan)
1 - nan (Troy)
1 - Godric (obhave)
1 - PS87 (shaf)

Questions:
9 - ps87 Q
Spoiler:
Guests:
Spoiler:
Room 2: mac5155 (revolver, ket to the library, fedora) a regular guest was Killed on Day 2.
Room 3: thehockeyguru (Key to the Study, Wrench, Bow Tie) a regular guest was Killed on Night 2 in the Conservatory with a Revolver, next to a Smoking Pipe.
Room 6: MWB (Key to the Billiard room, Revolver, Smoking Pipe) a regular guest was killed on Night 3 in the Kitchen with a Wrench, holding a bow tie.
Room 7: relantel (Key to the Library, Wrench, Sunglasses) a regular guest was killed on Day 3.
Room 9: ExPatriatePen (Key to Conservatory, Rope, Wrist Band), a regular guest, was killed on Night 4 in the Library with a knife, and a bow tie lay nearby in a pool of blood.
Room 13: bhaw (key to the billiard room, wrench, wristband,) Detective was killed on Night 1 in the Library with a knife, and he held a bow tie in his fist.
Room 14: IrishEyes (key to the study, rope, smoking pipe), a regular guest was killed on Day 1.
it takes 7 to accuse
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

I really don't like the shaf vote.

Deaccuse Gaucho I didn't get a reaction.

accuse LITT
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

lol that changes everything
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Deaccuse Shad

I didn't like it either, but wanted to see another explanation and who would vote for him.
Given the complexity of the game, it IS possible that he is lying, in that he was sent out by the reds to leave some bizarre fake clues....But that seems unlikely, as of now.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

columbia wrote:Deaccuse Shad

I didn't like it either, but wanted to see another explanation and who would vote for him.
Given the complexity of the game, it IS possible that he is lying, in that he was sent out by the reds to leave some bizarre fake clues....But that seems unlikely, as of now.
Agreed. But it appears he's just getting bandwagoned for the hell of it.

LITT just is being too abrasive for someone who has been MIA most of the game.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

Accuse:
5 - shaf (ps87, nan, zaro, LITT, teib)
1 - LITT (Rylan)
1 - nan (Troy)
1 - Godric (obhave)
1 - PS87 (shaf)

Questions:
9 - ps87 Q
Spoiler:
Guests:
Spoiler:
it takes 7 to accuse
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

Friday night wars?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Rylan wrote:

how is it for the hell of it? he said he received a PM. he is in an even numbered room. he has been strangely absent at times while remaining active on the board. dont be afraid to ride the lightning.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

Kraftster wrote:Friday night wars?
The storm knocked out all of the lights.
What else are we supposed to do?
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Letang Is The Truth wrote:
Rylan wrote:

how is it for the hell of it? he said he received a PM. he is in an even numbered room. he has been strangely absent at times while remaining active on the board. dont be afraid to ride the lightning.
But you have been MIA as well. Just "watching" and are very eager to throw weight around. You just bandwagoned. No new ideas, no thoughts really, just a bandwagon and being defensive about it.

Does Shaf have a bowtie? If he does I will vote for him next day, but why would he openly admit to 33% of the clues. We take 1 day time and make sure and eliminate him. Otherwise, its a wasted vote.

Only thing is, he hasn't had his meltdown yet.
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Anyone else notice NAN and Zaro have been voting for the same person every day phase?
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Rylan wrote:
Rylan wrote:

But you have been MIA as well. Just "watching" and are very eager to throw weight around. You just bandwagoned. No new ideas, no thoughts really, just a bandwagon and being defensive about it.

Does Shaf have a bowtie? If he does I will vote for him next day, but why would he openly admit to 33% of the clues. We take 1 day time and make sure and eliminate him. Otherwise, its a wasted vote.

check the first post after the write up bro montana i said the shad had to go because of the reasoning that everyone else has used. i was posting via MobileCentre concordantly i didnt not vote. and im eager to throw my weight around because we are just offing talkative players and not looking at other things. also somewhat disconcerting that ps dropped his angel bomb and somewhat peaced
Rylan
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Rylan »

Rylan wrote:
Rylan wrote:

check the first post after the write up bro montana i said the shad had to go because of the reasoning that everyone else has used. i was posting via MobileCentre concordantly i didnt not vote. and im eager to throw my weight around because we are just offing talkative players and not looking at other things. also somewhat disconcerting that ps dropped his angel bomb and somewhat peaced
Which is why I would rather not go with him just yet. Personally, NAN and Zaro have me more bothered than Shad. Both NAN and Zaro have tried to force the game along. So I deaccuse LITT and accuse NAN
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

id be down with a vote of the nanerpuss as well