Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: *Irish Revolution Warz Game Thread*

Post by Benny Fitz »

bhaw wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:then shoot him at night. :pop:
It doesn't tell us anything. If he comes up blue, does that make rel the seer or a red? Reds know who else is red and probability states daddy-K likely isn't purple.
I'm saying that if zaro wants to see what color Krafter bleeds, then he can kill him on his own. As for us I saw we put our best guess forward. And yes, if Kraft came back blue, I'd say that give some credibility to Rel. You have no reason to dis-trust him until there is a counter-claim, right?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

columbia wrote:It seems like Kraftster can clear this up and we can then 100% trust Rel.
How, exactly? Relantel has said 2 things re: Kraftster... he is not red and he is not purple.

The implication is that he is blue.

We only know rel is lying if Kraftster is red or purple. If he IS blue, why would you trust rel? A red knows kraftster isn't red. And he likely isn't purple based on odds. As a red in the past, I have taken bigger risks claiming someone was something and gotten away with it.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

I think option (a) is best.

Of the active players, MWB seems reddest to me. I'd also be on board with an IE vote.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Benny Fitz wrote:
bhaw wrote:
It doesn't tell us anything. If he comes up blue, does that make rel the seer or a red? Reds know who else is red and probability states daddy-K likely isn't purple.
I'm saying that if zaro wants to see what color Krafter bleeds, then he can kill him on his own. As for us I saw we put our best guess forward. And yes, if Kraft came back blue, I'd say that give some credibility to Rel. You have no reason to dis-trust him until there is a counter-claim, right?
A counter-claim this round is what the reds want (if rel is bad). That way they have all 3 parties and can knock off who they want.

Look at rel's comments. He hasn't told us ANYTHING of substance that wasn't already known. The only thing he is claiming to know is Kraftster isn't red or purple but he did it in a weird way.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

bhaw wrote:
columbia wrote:It seems like Kraftster can clear this up and we can then 100% trust Rel.
How, exactly? Relantel has said 2 things re: Kraftster... he is not red and he is not purple.

The implication is that he is blue.

We only know rel is lying if Kraftster is red or purple. If he IS blue, why would you trust rel? A red knows kraftster isn't red. And he likely isn't purple based on odds. As a red in the past, I have taken bigger risks claiming someone was something and gotten away with it.
Perhaps. I guess I'm just taking Rel at his word (that he's seemingly the seer).
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

So your telling me Rel is claiming to be the Seer, but has only cleared Kraftster? There have been 4 night phases if thats the case who else has he investigated?
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Killing Kraftster won't clear rel. The best way to have know that rel is being truthful is that no other seer comes out. If someone else does, than we know we've got one red. If no one does, then we know rel is the seer.

I'm sticking with my IE vote since rel didn't say anything to clear her and since she was who I was most suspicious of to start the day.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

thehockeyguru wrote:So your telling me Rel is claiming to be the Seer, but has only cleared Kraftster? There have been 4 night phases if thats the case who else has he investigated?
He sure seems to be claiming that.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

MWB wrote:I'm sticking with my IE vote since rel didn't say anything to clear her and since she was who I was most suspicious of to start the day.
Your suspicions are so misquided. :wink: :pop:
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Or you know, misguided... because I can spell. :face:
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

If rel is the seer and he is trying so hard to save a regular blue, that is a bad play by the seer.
Kraftster
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kraftster »

bhaw wrote:
Benny Fitz wrote:
bhaw wrote:
A counter-claim this round is what the reds want (if rel is bad). That way they have all 3 parties and can knock off who they want.

Look at rel's comments. He hasn't told us ANYTHING of substance that wasn't already known. The only thing he is claiming to know is Kraftster isn't red or purple but he did it in a weird way.
I think it was only in a "weird" way after he tried to do it casually at first. If people actually read casual comments and utilized them without calling attention to them (like I recall happening in the old days), it wouldn't have come to this.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

thehockeyguru wrote:So your telling me Rel is claiming to be the Seer, but has only cleared Kraftster? There have been 4 night phases if thats the case who else has he investigated?
Exactly what I'm getting at. He had the opportunity to clear it up, despite the obvious implications he was making. Then when called out to make things clear, he only muddled them.

I actually think he AND Kraftster may be red.

First he said Kraftster wasn't red (based on nothing and not stating he was the seer). So a bunch of people presumed he was purple and that he may still be worth killing b/c he's not necessarily with the village. As soon as that came out, rel chimed in the kraftster wasn't purple either.

The timing of the comments are what's weird along with the "info" he has provided.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

It would be quite ironic if IrishEyes was the seer.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Kraftster wrote:
I think it was only in a "weird" way after he tried to do it casually at first. If people actually read casual comments and utilized them without calling attention to them (like I recall happening in the old days), it wouldn't have come to this.
This was my feeling as well. He tried subtlety and it didn't work, and he get frustrated, which was stupid.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

bhaw wrote:
Exactly what I'm getting at. He had the opportunity to clear it up, despite the obvious implications he was making. Then when called out to make things clear, he only muddled them.

I actually think he AND Kraftster may be red.

First he said Kraftster wasn't red (based on nothing and not stating he was the seer). So a bunch of people presumed he was purple and that he may still be worth killing b/c he's not necessarily with the village. As soon as that came out, rel chimed in the kraftster wasn't purple either.

The timing of the comments are what's weird along with the "info" he has provided.

Completely agree. Until Rel comes out and says I saw these 4 people I'm under the impression that he was a Red that slipped up.
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

MWB wrote:It would be quite ironic if IrishEyes was the seer.
:pop:
relantel
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by relantel »

MWB wrote:
relantel wrote:Krafster is not purple. All I know of IE is she claims blue.
So then why would you suggest that IE isn't a good vote if the only thing to go on is that she claims not to be blue?
Blindly voting for a blue player isn't a good vote, when the goal is to find the British and the Unionists. Now, whether the blue claim is true or not - I tend to think it is but I'm not 100% on that.

I've come out of this phase much more suspcious of troy, thg and MWB than going in, even though MWB seemed to be the only one who could read.

For the rest of you, this disaster of a day that features the outing of most of the greens continues. I attempted to avoid the direct outing but it seems some have left me no choice. I am the seer.

The following information may not be current, if a recruit has taken place. But c2i and benny were blue. Bhaw assumes Kraftster is blue, and he may well be. There was no fourth night as the night phase began too late/ended too early last night/this morning.

Then bhaw supposes I and Kraftster are red. Tends to make me think he is...

throw bhaw in the bog.
Benny Fitz
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Benny Fitz »

I'm picking up what you're putting down bhaw.

Will no one else will help me push MWB into the bog of eternal stench?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Kraftster wrote:I think it was only in a "weird" way after he tried to do it casually at first. If people actually read casual comments and utilized them without calling attention to them (like I recall happening in the old days), it wouldn't have come to this.
I agree, but once called out (even if it was by a red trying to out him), he didn't provide ANYTHING substantial. Again, here is what he told us:

Zaro claimed green (we all knew that)
NAN is the angle (NAN claimed that)
you aren't red
IE claims blue (which we all saw)

And now with all the discussion he doesn't want to add to it.

I'm not saying to ax relantel, but if he IS the seer, he outed himself and didn't provide us with anything.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Rel, this is the second time you've just believed someone when they say they are blue. I just don't get that. I'm not blindly voting for IE; I've explained my reason.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Benny Fitz wrote:I'm picking up what you're putting down bhaw.

Will no one else will help me push MWB into the bog of eternal stench?
I will, benny.

Provided rel is correct, I apologize for the vote. :)

save benny
bog MWB
Gaucho
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by Gaucho »

Looks like I picked a bad time to do my shopping.
thehockeyguru
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by thehockeyguru »

So in a nutshell Rel outted himself as the Seer with no heat on him to clear Kraftster who is a blue?
columbia
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by columbia »

bhaw wrote:
Kraftster wrote:I think it was only in a "weird" way after he tried to do it casually at first. If people actually read casual comments and utilized them without calling attention to them (like I recall happening in the old days), it wouldn't have come to this.
I agree, but once called out (even if it was by a red trying to out him), he didn't provide ANYTHING substantial. Again, here is what he told us:

Zaro claimed green (we all knew that)
NAN is the angle (NAN claimed that)
you aren't red
IE claims blue (which we all saw)

And now with all the discussion he doesn't want to add to it.

I'm not saying to ax relantel, but if he IS the seer, he outed himself and didn't provide us with anything.
well..we know that c2i and benny are blue.