*** JELLYFISH INVASION I LUAU THREAD!!! ***

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: *** JELLYFISH INVASION LUAU THREAD!!! ***

Post by slappybrown »

MWB wrote:
Kicksave wrote:23. Politics Blaster - Must spend the next two days in the LGP political thread accusing Guinnes and doublem and maybe Shafnutz of being pro-Jelly fish, anti-Hobo. (3 min) (retired)

Can I do this anyway?
Please do it.
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 6#p1154206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Awesome game!
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I'm reasonably sure this is the only game where someone sent PMs such as "I'll **** on myself". :lol:

Also some Trivia - originally Jaws (ISK) was going to be a full blown role, but I retrofitted it to the Device when we removed it.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

Lot's of interesting ideas. Still think it was off-balance in favor of the town. Fun to watch though.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Yeah, looking back I would have added an extra Jellyfish and maybe made Jaws a full blown character. We were unsure how the devices would play out though so we expected you would get the recruit and zombie jelly ones in there.
Letang Is The Truth
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Letang Is The Truth »

so is nan gonna be traded or not :pop:
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:
MWB wrote:
Kicksave wrote:23. Politics Blaster - Must spend the next two days in the LGP political thread accusing Guinnes and doublem and maybe Shafnutz of being pro-Jelly fish, anti-Hobo. (3 min) (retired)

Can I do this anyway?
Please do it.
http://www.letsgopens.com/scripts/phpBB ... 6#p1154206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:thumb:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Letang Is The Truth wrote:so is nan gonna be traded or not :pop:
I believe the offer was rejected due to FN being banned. :pop:
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Just another little note. ..

PFIDC was going to be killed by the JF on the original Night 2. However, beerman's use of "Jelly Repellent" prevented this. Later, he was voted off, but saved by "You Never Gonna Catch Me", also opened by beerman.

PFIDC in turn ended up being one the final two survivors.

Not quite as wild as what happened with c2i, but still pretty crazy.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

the wicked child wrote:Yeah, looking back I would have added an extra Jellyfish and maybe made Jaws a full blown character. We were unsure how the devices would play out though so we expected you would get the recruit and zombie jelly ones in there.
I thought we had a good balance, beerman just picked good packages, which we were aware could happen. realize that some packages that helped the town could have been a huge help to the jellies had they been the ones voted out or something like that.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

bhaw wrote:
the wicked child wrote:Yeah, looking back I would have added an extra Jellyfish and maybe made Jaws a full blown character. We were unsure how the devices would play out though so we expected you would get the recruit and zombie jelly ones in there.
I thought we had a good balance, beerman just picked good packages, which we were aware could happen. realize that some packages that helped the town could have been a huge help to the jellies had they been the ones voted out or something like that.
Also, in the end it came down to a final vote between 3 people. Not sure how much more balanced the game could be...
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

bhaw wrote:
A whole 3 of the packages were pro jelly out of 36. Game was skewed towards the town whether it came down to 3 people or not.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Pavel Bure wrote:
bhaw wrote:
A whole 3 of the packages were pro jelly out of 36. Game was skewed towards the town whether it came down to 3 people or not.
well, if you re-read, some packages became pro-town simply b/c of who was voted off, etc. Also, there were only 3 out and out pro-jelly packages, but they were more powerful than most of the pro-town ones. we probably could have mixed in a few more, but some of them would have been more beneficial if votes went different ways.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Not a big deal, but Azkar talked to me after I died, and it's not listed in his actions.

Why/how was jwei blocked from seering me?

Also, tread lightly on the political thread, please. Image
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Pavel Bure wrote:
bhaw wrote:
Our first game with items. Trial and error. All in all, a fantastic job by the mods.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Corvi mostly handled the dead stuff, so I never even knew Azkar talked to you... hence why it's not in the list. :lol:

Night 2 was when beerman's Jelly Repellent was in effect... all JF actions were blocked that night.
Pavel Bure
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Pavel Bure »

bhaw wrote: well, if you re-read, some packages became pro-town simply b/c of who was voted off, etc. Also, there were only 3 out and out pro-jelly packages, but they were more powerful than most of the pro-town ones. we probably could have mixed in a few more, but some of them would have been more beneficial if votes went different ways.
Again that doesn't matter. The sheer number of villagers vs. jellies in getting packages skews it in the town's favor. Like I said very impressive ideas, fun to watch, but unbalanced. Especially with the people coming back from the dead, cause all that did was add cleared townies, even if a jelly had gotten a return from the dead package they would've been killed again.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

the wicked child wrote:Corvi mostly handled the dead stuff, so I never even knew Azkar talked to you... hence why it's not in the list. :lol:

Night 2 was when beerman's Jelly Repellent was in effect... all JF actions were blocked that night.
Hmmm... that's odd. Let me see if my old Word doc has the answer...

I believe it does:

1. No One
2. No One
3. No One
4. Senka
5. NAN
6. dagny
7. canaan
8. Pavel
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

the funny thing there is that there actually was no Night 6 due to the canaan/mac debacle. :lol:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

the wicked child wrote:the funny thing there is that there actually was no Night 6 due to the canaan/mac debacle. :lol:
Yeah, that's one of the reason it took me 3 tries to get those writeup links correct! Time travel and mod kills made it confusing even for us.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Yeah, keeping track of the writeups was one of the most difficult things to deal with in the writeups... Actually, that and trying to come up with creative ideas for deaths 7 times in a 90 minute period... sorry if any of them got lame or I reused previous ideas... my brain was seriously shot by the end.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
the wicked child wrote:the funny thing there is that there actually was no Night 6 due to the canaan/mac debacle. :lol:
Yeah, that's one of the reason it took me 3 tries to get those writeup links correct! Time travel and mod kills made it confusing even for us.
Maybe for you :pop:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
Maybe for you :pop:
mortalize bhaw
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

oh yeah, I guess Azkar talked to wallflower in between beerman and MWB.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Awesome stuff, once again great game mods

There was still a lot of awesome devices out there, I just wish I would've had a few more days to use em