Post by Kovy27 »

Sure...i guess.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: WWVI Signups.

Post by bhaw »

Kovy27 wrote:Sure...i guess.
You are in and excited. Stop pretending like you don't care.
Kovy27
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Kovy27 »

bhaw wrote:
I don't care...actually.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

Kovy27 wrote:
bhaw wrote:
I don't care...actually.

That's Wolf talk!! :twisted:
the errey i breathe
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by the errey i breathe »

im in, id prefer the 2nd date though
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Kicksave wrote:
iEUX wrote:i guarantee Im more burnt out on WW than anybody else can possibly be except for maybe Jose

but whenever and wherever the wolves are on the prowl around LGP...
ill be there with the sole purpose of trying to bag at least one to the keep the wolves of game V in elite company

id love to use a different name but the signup and activation process seems like it takes awhile

IN.
Bah, elite company.

You benefited from the luck and stupidity. Jaysmiter and I did more damage to that game than you ever did.
Damn you, kicksave...if I wouldn't have been blinded by my hatred for you, we could have formed a good team and killed those stupid wolves. Now, I live on as the worst player to have ever played the game.

As for new roles...I have extensive experience with roleplaying games, and I was thinking of this...

You randomly assign someone, at the beginning, as "the ghost"...IF they die, they are essentially a second seer. However, they can choose themselves whether they want to help the village or hurt them. Their options are much more limited than the seer's: on one night they can spy on someone, on the next night they can "visit" someone to tell them about what they spied on, and the player can believe it or not.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er
Location: Just another example of a warped twisted sick mind that is out there hiding behind a keyboard.

Post by jaysmiter »

Also,

last game, I bet my account on the fact that I wasn't a wolf. I wasn't lying. If I would have been a wolf, my account would have been canceled immediately. Food for thought.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:
Kicksave wrote:
iEUX wrote:i guarantee Im more burnt out on WW than anybody else can possibly be except for maybe Jose

but whenever and wherever the wolves are on the prowl around LGP...
ill be there with the sole purpose of trying to bag at least one to the keep the wolves of game V in elite company

id love to use a different name but the signup and activation process seems like it takes awhile

IN.
Bah, elite company.

You benefited from the luck and stupidity. Jaysmiter and I did more damage to that game than you ever did.
Damn you, kicksave...if I wouldn't have been blinded by my hatred for you, we could have formed a good team and killed those stupid wolves. Now, I live on as the worst player to have ever played the game.

As for new roles...I have extensive experience with roleplaying games, and I was thinking of this...

You randomly assign someone, at the beginning, as "the ghost"...IF they die, they are essentially a second seer. However, they can choose themselves whether they want to help the village or hurt them. Their options are much more limited than the seer's: on one night they can spy on someone, on the next night they can "visit" someone to tell them about what they spied on, and the player can believe it or not.
you were awful, :lol: :lol:
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

jaysmiter wrote:last game, I bet my account on the fact that I wasn't a wolf. I wasn't lying. If I would have been a wolf, my account would have been canceled immediately. Food for thought.
This kind of statement, and Canaan's swearing on the Pensblog a couple games ago, probably ought to be forbidden in Werewolf. In the tabletop version of werewolf/mafia, one thing that is absolutely forbidden is for anyone to physically reveal his identity card before he is killed. You can SAY "I'm a villager," and make a logical argument supporting your identity, but you can't present the absolute proof. If you could, the villagers would just all turn their cards over on the first day, and the game would be very short and boring. Similarly, here, the villagers in theory could all promise $100 on their identities, and when three people weren't willing, they'd just string up those people.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Dan H wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:last game, I bet my account on the fact that I wasn't a wolf. I wasn't lying. If I would have been a wolf, my account would have been canceled immediately. Food for thought.
This kind of statement, and Canaan's swearing on the Pensblog a couple games ago, probably ought to be forbidden in Werewolf. In the tabletop version of werewolf/mafia, one thing that is absolutely forbidden is for anyone to physically reveal his identity card before he is killed. You can SAY "I'm a villager," and make a logical argument supporting your identity, but you can't present the absolute proof. If you could, the villagers would just all turn their cards over on the first day, and the game would be very short and boring. Similarly, here, the villagers in theory could all promise $100 on their identities, and when three people weren't willing, they'd just string up those people.
Damn your tabletop rules!
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

Anyway, responding to people - I can't even guarantee once per day. I can check in twice most days, once most other days, and I might not be around some days. That's independent of if I drew a role. If people are okay with this, I'll play. Otherwise, I should probably stay out again. ;)
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Dan H is a ringer.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:

You know what, JOSE...

I had you pegged from the start, but dammit, you were good. I swore up and down that iEUX was a villager...son of a b...

kudos to you, ser.
Dan H
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dan H »

jaysmiter wrote:Damn your tabletop rules!
Heh heh - not trying to harp on you, Jay. I'm just pointing out a play that slightly irked me. Most people probably didn't think about that consequence. I've played neither tabletop nor internet Werewolf before, but that rule is in the Wikipedia description of the game, and it makes a lot of sense to me.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

You know what, JOSE...

I had you pegged from the start, but dammit, you were good. I swore up and down that iEUX was a villager...son of a b...

kudos to you, ser.
You also had about 4 villagers pegged as wolves too...not the best track record.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

You know what, JOSE...

kudos to you, ser.
You also had about 4 villagers pegged as wolves too...not the best track record.
1 out of 5 is...it's...it's ok...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

JoseCuervo wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

You know what, JOSE...

kudos to you, ser.
Kicksave is totally a wolf.

The worst part of it was I had two of you pegged at numerous times during the game, only to be swayed by the majority to get things rolling and normally jaysmiter got everybody all riled up to vote opposite of me because I'm totally a wolf.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

Dan H wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Damn your tabletop rules!
Heh heh - not trying to harp on you, Jay. I'm just pointing out a play that slightly irked me. Most people probably didn't think about that consequence. I've played neither tabletop nor internet Werewolf before, but that rule is in the Wikipedia description of the game, and it makes a lot of sense to me.
Eh...trust me...I've thought about the tabletop game, but message board rules are soo much different than the tabletop...With the tabletop you can actually read people, here, you're just reading words.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

With the exception of the last round, the only vote directed at me came from canaan...I think. Back in day 2 or 3.
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

iEUX wrote:agree. swearing on the account didnt sit right with me either.

i was going to swear on mine, too, and not follow through just to defeat this type of talk forever.

and Dan youve obviously been paying attention you know you wanna play.... :D
It didn't sit right with you cause you were a wolf. Wolf.
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

jaysmiter wrote:Also,

last game, I bet my account on the fact that I wasn't a wolf. I wasn't lying. If I would have been a wolf, my account would have been canceled immediately. Food for thought.
food for thought. so when you're a wolf next time, and say that, we'll believe you and we'll be food. don't think so. as for Dan H. ok. we've just gotten to the new evolution of WW. two games ago, canaan said about the pensblog but i didn't believe a word of it. this is a game and you're perfectly allowed to lie and make false promises. but some people knew canaan better and knew that he wouldn't say that over this game. they KNEW he was just playing a lot of video games or something and wasn't iEUXing around all night or PPf-ing lying about not being around. so it helped the village in that game. therefore last game, i went with a plea to IE that once the game was over i should be scorned etc if i was a wolf. i think people would have bought that at the time. but then jaysmiter came out and said his thing just a little later and it became overused instantly and is actually why i didn't trust jaysmiter. i thought, and i'd thought of doing this myself at points, that he was just copying my honest plea for his advantage.

so, while i basically agree with your point, i think everything we've done so far is fine. no one would have held jaysmiter to getting rid of his account. and possibly, after we sucked it up last game, he might be into actually canceling has account and starting a new one just to win as a wolf next game, hah. if someone comes up with something too ridiculous we should just auto-lynch them. like if they go to someone's ebay auction and buy something from them and then say once that person sees they're a villager they'll pay them back or some moronic BS. but no one's going to do something that dumb. or so i believe.

maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

LeopardLetang wrote:maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.
I'm going to Disney World when I win it :lol:
jaysmiter
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jaysmiter »

LeopardLetang wrote:
jaysmiter wrote:Also,

food for thought. so when you're a wolf next time, and say that, we'll believe you and we'll be food. don't think so. as for Dan H. ok. we've just gotten to the new evolution of WW. two games ago, canaan said about the pensblog but i didn't believe a word of it. this is a game and you're perfectly allowed to lie and make false promises. but some people knew canaan better and knew that he wouldn't say that over this game. they KNEW he was just playing a lot of video games or something and wasn't iEUXing around all night or PPf-ing lying about not being around. so it helped the village in that game. therefore last game, i went with a plea to IE that once the game was over i should be scorned etc if i was a wolf. i think people would have bought that at the time. but then jaysmiter came out and said his thing just a little later and it became overused instantly and is actually why i didn't trust jaysmiter. i thought, and i'd thought of doing this myself at points, that he was just copying my honest plea for his advantage.

so, while i basically agree with your point, i think everything we've done so far is fine. no one would have held jaysmiter to getting rid of his account. and possibly, after we sucked it up last game, he might be into actually canceling has account and starting a new one just to win as a wolf next game, hah. if someone comes up with something too ridiculous we should just auto-lynch them. like if they go to someone's ebay auction and buy something from them and then say once that person sees they're a villager they'll pay them back or some moronic BS. but no one's going to do something that dumb. or so i believe.

maybe once this gets to WWXXV there really will be money involved and the MVP will get an advertisement deal.

Well, to be honest, I wasn't trying to play off your plea, at all. In fact, I never really fully read that post since it was too late to matter, anyway.