HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Post by MWB »

bhaw wrote:I notice Corvidae has rescinded 2 votes and not put his vote on anyone at this point :pop:
His claim was that he was voting for people to see their reactions.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

*twiddles thumbs*
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

:scared:
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

count2infinity wrote:does each family get their own set of RP's? or different RP's for different families?
bad listers don't have to have RP's...

:pop: mix up?
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

count2infinity wrote:i'm not sure if this count is right or not, you can check if you'd like (crossed out are retracted votes)

3- Jose (cupkeeper, npv, npv, jarkko)
0 - Slappy (Corvidae)
2 - Covidae (bhaw, IE)
1- crayz (slappy, jose)
3 - Jarkko (Corvidae, Crayz, Sdm, Mac)
1- count2infinity (PFIDC)
jarkko didn't vote for me, he voted for crayz I believe
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

crayz wrote:So I just went through the first 20 pages or so....Not much stuck out, but here's what did (nothing major):
sdm5055 wrote:
I took they Jay killing as a mod kill.. right before that he was saying that he wanted to switch out of the game with someone who missed out because he thought he would say something to get him booted
sdm has been quiet, but came up with this strategy that jay was mod killed....maybe because he knew it wasn't his mafia?

bhaw wrote:unwrap LITT

He called Troy's vote a desperate ploy by someone on the naughty list. That's just a weird thing to say at this point in the game.

On a side, note, I also find Corvidae suspicious based on this evidence: http://crappygraphs.com/user_graphs/?id=4809" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
correct.. but if you look at the first page the reason i said that was due to him saying he wanted out of the game so I thought thats what happened so I didnt want people to go on big strategies about it but Kicksave later came in and said it was not a mod kill

bhaw came to the defense of troy at one point.

Here is the other part of bhaw...Tomorrow at 10am he has his baby, which means he probably won't be on at all for the next few days (i would think?)

again i'm stickin with jarrko but thats some other stuff to think about. Headin home now, laters
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

JoseCuervo wrote:
count2infinity wrote:does each family get their own set of RP's? or different RP's for different families?

oh ok... so it's possibly we just have bad listers and good RP's? that'd make sense i suppose.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Maybe it's just cause you are new and there were bad RP's in the last game, C2I?
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

JarkkoVision wrote:unwrap cuervo

since he's the only one being compromised that I don't think should be.
this threw me off with jarkko's vote...
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

count2infinity wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:

oh ok... so it's possibly we just have bad listers and good RP's? that'd make sense i suppose.

well juice and troy were both called godfathers in the writeups, which I take as that being their roles so I am assuming that other baddies have Roles as well but that is just speculation
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I thought by reading back through the thread it would make things easier to vote... it has not... :scared:
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

JoseCuervo wrote:Maybe it's just cause you are new and there were bad RP's in the last game, C2I?
well i figured there would be bad RP's in every game (aside from head goons). apparently that's not the case...
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

i just thought the godfather was like the alpha wolf. No powers, just the ones actually doing the killing...
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

JoseCuervo wrote:i just thought the godfather was like the alpha wolf. No powers, just the ones actually doing the killing...
this is what I always thought as well, but I consider that a role...

trying to think back to some of the first ww games I when I was a wolf in like game 2 or 3 we didnt have one alpha I believe we all had a say, but that might have just been how we did it as the ww team I cant remember
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Hmm. I have some suspicion towards sdm, but no real proof... it just feels to me like he is gone for long periods of time, then tries to chime in with strategy like he was in the discussion all along... I can't explain it, but something just doesn't feel right to me there.

cup keeper... I keep forgetting he is even playing. That kinda raises some flags for me.

c2i is asking a lot of questions about what RPs exist, and also earlier floated the idea of a no vote...

Jarkko... either a n00b who really doesn't want to get voted out or a nervous first time RP... I dunno. His actions seem to be exactly like I remember a lot of the noobs (myself included) doing in my first game... so I am not sold that he is bad necessarily.

Meh. I am going with the nagging feeling in my gut. unwrap sdm
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

hey jarkko...when you get back on here could you clarify your vote for us so we can see an accurate count?
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

count2infinity wrote:hey jarkko...when you get back on here could you clarify your vote for us so we can see an accurate count?
Not a bad idea. That would definitely help clear up at least a little.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

I don't like an sdm vote. I'm between Jarkko and JC, but I'm kind of thinking that Jarkko is just playing the role of Malka from a few games ago. For now I'll unwrap Cuervo.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

If thats the list we are going by, I have no vote out there right now, not a vote for crayz.
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

slappybrown wrote:If thats the list we are going by, I have no vote out there right now, not a vote for crayz.
did you rescind a vote that i didn't see or did i just mark down a vote that didn't actually exist?
sdm5055
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by sdm5055 »

the wicked child wrote:Hmm. I have some suspicion towards sdm, but no real proof... it just feels to me like he is gone for long periods of time, then tries to chime in with strategy like he was in the discussion all along... I can't explain it, but something just doesn't feel right to me there.

cup keeper... I keep forgetting he is even playing. That kinda raises some flags for me.

c2i is asking a lot of questions about what RPs exist, and also earlier floated the idea of a no vote...

Jarkko... either a n00b who really doesn't want to get voted out or a nervous first time RP... I dunno. His actions seem to be exactly like I remember a lot of the noobs (myself included) doing in my first game... so I am not sold that he is bad necessarily.

Meh. I am going with the nagging feeling in my gut. unwrap sdm

this makes no sense.

because I chime into a strategy game with strategy I am bad? I have played every game and every time I play the same I give my strategy and comment on others
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

4- Jose (cupkeeper, npv, npv, jarkko, mwb)
0 - Slappy (Corvidae)
2 - Covidae (bhaw, IE, Count2infinity)
0- crayz (slappy, jose)
1- sdm (TWC)

updated with looking back and seeing slappy's wrap and with a few new votes... still waiting on Jarkko's clarification
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

sdm5055 wrote:this makes no sense.

because I chime into a strategy game with strategy I am bad? I have played every game and every time I play the same I give my strategy and comment on others
Nah. it's about timing. I don't remember reading a whole lot from you recently, but as soon as someone says "hey I don't remember seeing sdm lately" you come in a bit later with this post about there being 2 families.

You also have gotten very defensive about people bringing up your name.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

count2infinity wrote:4- Jose (cupkeeper, npv, npv, jarkko, mwb)
0 - Slappy (Corvidae)
2 3 - Covidae (bhaw, IE, Count2infinity)
0- crayz (slappy, jose)
1- sdm (TWC)

updated with looking back and seeing slappy's wrap and with a few new votes... still waiting on Jarkko's clarification
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

count2infinity wrote: 4- Jose (cupkeeper, npv, npv, jarkko, mwb)
0 - Slappy (Corvidae)
2 - Covidae (bhaw, IE, Count2infinity)
0- crayz (slappy, jose)
1- sdm (TWC)

I believe the deadline is around 1am, which means that either we basically stick with what it is now and wait, or we could try to narrow it down and see if any progress is made. The way I see it is that there are 2 people leading votes: Jarkko and Jose. Nobody has to do anything, but I think it would be a good idea for the people who have voted for someone else (Corvi, bhaw, IE, c2i, slappy, PFIDC, TWC, Jose, and anyone else I might have missed) to choose between either Jarkko or Jose, or to at least clearly restate your case for your current vote.