HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
cup keeper
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Post by cup keeper »

Corvidae wrote:Ha ha... I keep forgetting about cupkeeper.
:scared:

Santa's got his eye on you. :pop:

That video was intense.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappy's reasoning makes sense as a vote for crayz. Still concerned about JC though as well.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

slappybrown wrote:
Two days ago, I posted the Malks thing about Troy, which indicated that Malks had investigated Troy and found him out. Crayz is saying sure you did that (and in fact my posting that prompted crayz to vote for Troy), but that easily could be because you are in the Juice Mafia Family and want the Troy Mafia Family to die.

Then the next day, crayz says well you voted for Troy but as the kill vote (which isnt even true) but that is easily explained by Troy seeing he was going down and telling me "Hey slappy you should vote for me (troy) so that it looks like you arent a baddie." So now I am in Troys family even though yesterday I wasnt. This is illogical.

Only bad guys use faulty logic and stetch the truth or outright lie. Townies have no reason or benefit for doing so unless a good RP. Given this, I voted for crayz. And its based on reason, not "revenge."
i'm not gonna get in a pissin match, no good comes from it. But the whole jump in on the end thing was more towards Jarrko (someone who is new to playing). I try to look at multiple people and multiple strategies...not just one and follow it blindly.

and as I said, due to you finding Malka's post, I didn't just jump on you and make you my #1 vote....but doesn't mean you aren't on my watch list

still stickin jarrko
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:
slappybrown wrote:
Two days ago, I posted the Malks thing about Troy, which indicated that Malks had investigated Troy and found him out. Crayz is saying sure you did that (and in fact my posting that prompted crayz to vote for Troy), but that easily could be because you are in the Juice Mafia Family and want the Troy Mafia Family to die.

Then the next day, crayz says well you voted for Troy but as the kill vote (which isnt even true) but that is easily explained by Troy seeing he was going down and telling me "Hey slappy you should vote for me (troy) so that it looks like you arent a baddie." So now I am in Troys family even though yesterday I wasnt. This is illogical.

Only bad guys use faulty logic and stetch the truth or outright lie. Townies have no reason or benefit for doing so unless a good RP. Given this, I voted for crayz. And its based on reason, not "revenge."
i'm not gonna get in a pissin match, no good comes from it. But the whole jump in on the end thing was more towards Jarrko (someone who is new to playing). I try to look at multiple people and multiple strategies...not just one and follow it blindly.

and as I said, due to you finding Malka's post, I didn't just jump on you and make you my #1 vote....but doesn't mean you aren't on my watch list

still stickin jarrko
Fair enough. I just was explaining to IE bc my first post was unclear.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I picked. Up on the 2 family thing immediately because I remembered juice was the scrooge godfather. It surprised me how long it took for someone else to mention it after the writeup.

I'm not for sure where to go ATM. Unless someone brings up good evidence I am going to chill until I get a chance to look back on the thread a bit.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

the wicked child wrote:I picked. Up on the 2 family thing immediately because I remembered juice was the scrooge godfather. It surprised me how long it took for someone else to mention it after the writeup.

I'm not for sure where to go ATM. Unless someone brings up good evidence I am going to chill until I get a chance to look back on the thread a bit.
What bank do you have? You can look up their ATM locations on their site, probably. As for the voting, I think at this point in the game it's best to just vote and get someone's reaction (unless they already have a count, obviously). That is of course, unless you have something to hide...
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Alright. I'll be gone for a while, I have some running around to do. Before I leave, I'm going back to my original vote of JC, for two reasons:
1) I find it extremely suspicious that he noticed the two families thing extremely quickly. There's no way he would've been able to go through the thread to find the Juice kill in that amount of time to figure out that Juice and Troy were of different families. Thats a little too observant for me.

2) JC has had no trouble voting for villagers, like dagny, but would not vote for Troy any of the times that he was on the chopping block. The votes that were posted showed this. Once again, this is extremely suspicious activity to me. I really think it would be a good idea for us to at least take a chance on Jose Cuervo, right now.

I have a bad feeling about JC and really think we need to go after him.

unwrap JoseCuervo
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

1 - Jose Cuervo (cupkeeper, npv708)
1 - Corvidae (bhaw)
1 - crayz (slappybrown)
1 - JarkkoVision (crayz)
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

npv708 wrote:I have a bad feeling about JC
Some people just don't like tequila
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I'm trying to make one of those videos for my roommate, but I keep getting a 404 error...
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

This slappy-crayz thing is getting out of hand for me. Last time we had a fight like this- LITT and Troy- I just figured they were both villagers. But one of turned out to be mafia. I'm going to go with unwrap crayz.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

2 - Jose Cuervo (cupkeeper, npv708)
1 - Corvidae (bhaw)
2 - crayz (slappybrown, JoseCuervo)
1 - JarkkoVision (crayz)
Last edited by Kicksave on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Kicksave counting 101...
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I'm hesitant to vote for either crayz or slappy. Generally, the LITT and Troy battle notwithstanding, it's two villagers duking it out.

But I think I'm going to go ahead and put a vote in.

unwrap corvidae

I don't know, I just keeping coming back to you, Corvi. There's something fishy there.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm not sure that crayz or slappy are bad at this point, but I can't read Jarkko and I'm disgusted that a noob made it this far. In my day, noobs were sent to the afterlife thread before the first day and everyone ate rocks. New rules making you all soff.

unwrap Jarkko
count2infinity
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by count2infinity »

oh holy night...

this whole 2 family thing is confusing the crap out of me, if the goons are split into two families, then can each family kill one per night or do they take turns? also, someone mentioned earlier we have no RPs left on the good side... is this true or do we still have a seer or angel or anything?
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

2 - Jose Cuervo (cupkeeper, npv708)
2 - Corvidae (bhaw, IrishEyes)
2 - crayz (slappybrown, JoseCuervo)
2 - JarkkoVision (crayz, Corvidae)

:scared:
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Does my Jarkko vote look neon-ish to anyone else?
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

wrap crayz

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

count2infinity wrote:oh holy night...

this whole 2 family thing is confusing the crap out of me, if the goons are split into two families, then can each family kill one per night or do they take turns? also, someone mentioned earlier we have no RPs left on the good side... is this true or do we still have a seer or angel or anything?
I don't know for sure, but I personally feel there could be one left.
the wicked child
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by the wicked child »

I don't know if JC is good or bad but I didn't need more than a minute to figure out the 2 family thing... I guess this is why no one noticed the vampire last game.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Corvidae wrote:Does my Jarkko vote look neon-ish to anyone else?
yes.
JarkkoVision
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by JarkkoVision »

Hold on crayz and corvi!

People go after you and you go after me!

Unwrap crayz
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

the wicked child wrote:I don't know if JC is good or bad but I didn't need more than a minute to figure out the 2 family thing... I guess this is why no one noticed the vampire last game.
I wasn't in any of the other new games so it didn't even occur to me. Can't say whether or not it should have occurred to anyone else.

It's past 2 and we're at a 4 way tie. Who hasn't voted yet?
JarkkoVision
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by JarkkoVision »

With no reason nonetheless.