HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Re: HOLIDAY WARS GAME THREAD

Post by slappybrown »

crayz wrote:
MWB wrote:Jarrko, slappy, and beerman were the last three votes on Troy. Not sure if they would vote that late to kill off one of their own.

Deputy fills in for the investigator if he's killed:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Deputy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I disagree....Troy knew he had limited time, so when he saw he was toast...he could easily say Jarrko/Slappy- bandwagon on and save yourselves
Youre just making things up now.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

bhaw wrote:OK, being that I missed these "new school" games. If both Troy and Juice were bad, why would Troy kill Juice?
I'm going with two families. Either that or troy didn't kill juice.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

npv708 wrote:wrap JoseCuervo

I really think he is suspicious, but the same goes for Mac, Corvi, and Jarkko...so I'm going to wait to make my choice.
You always think I'm suspicious! :lol:
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Corvidae wrote:
npv708 wrote:wrap JoseCuervo

I really think he is suspicious, but the same goes for Mac, Corvi, and Jarkko...so I'm going to wait to make my choice.
You always think I'm suspicious! :lol:
you did make shamu barf
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Okay, so wait. If we go with this two families thing, then does one family have to be the last standing or if there's an equal number of baddies (regardless of familial ties) to villagers, the baddies win? This is getting confusing.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

So after that exchange, I think my list is in some order Corvo, crayz, mac, and maybe MWB.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Yes, but by transitive properties.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

The Deputy would have inherited all of the investigators information and powers
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

Azkar wrote:The Deputy would have inherited all of the investigators information and powers
The deputy died before the investigator though, so in this game its irrelevant.
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

slappybrown wrote:So after that exchange, I think my list is in some order Corvo, crayz, mac, and maybe MWB.
Crayz is gaining in my eyes also. I'd say slappy, corvi, crayz in some order.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

slappybrown wrote: You must have forgotten this post, where you vote for Troy a minute after I posted the Malks investigation piece on Troy:
This is why you aren't #1 on my list. However, if we have 2 families it would fit perfectly that you would want the other family gone.
Nor was I the last vote on Troy to kill him. Why lie like that? Only baddies lie or stretch the truth.

Unless I didn't copy the final post before write-up, you were the 8th vote to kill Troy? Unless it was 9, then i'm fail for posting the wrong one.
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

slappybrown wrote:
crayz wrote:
MWB wrote:Jarrko, slappy, and beerman were the last three votes on Troy. Not sure if they would vote that late to kill off one of their own.

Deputy fills in for the investigator if he's killed:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Deputy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I disagree....Troy knew he had limited time, so when he saw he was toast...he could easily say Jarrko/Slappy- bandwagon on and save yourselves
Youre just making things up now.
?

This has happened in other games where you once one guy is going down, others jump in to try and clear their name for the future
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Interesting crayz...
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

No, beerman was the kill vote. Your theory is illogical. The day dags dies, I out Troy using Malks evidence because I am Mafia family number two and want him gone. The second day, I am in Troys mafia family and he tells me, save yourself, vote me off. Illogical.

unwrap crayz
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

slappybrown wrote:No, beerman was the kill vote. Your theory is illogical. The day dags dies, I out Troy using Malks evidence because I am Mafia family number two and want him gone. The second day, I am in Troys mafia family and he tells me, save yourself, vote me off. Illogical.

unwrap crayz
:scared: :scared:
What?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

IrishEyes wrote:
slappybrown wrote:No, beerman was the kill vote. Your theory is illogical. The day dags dies, I out Troy using Malks evidence because I am Mafia family number two and want him gone. The second day, I am in Troys mafia family and he tells me, save yourself, vote me off. Illogical.

unwrap crayz
What?
Another revenge vote from slappy... :pop:
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

unwrap crayz
Well, you would want Troy dead regardless.

As for illogical - I'm sure some of it is, i'm trying to get a grasp on the whole 2 family thing and trying to see how things could play out. I'm throwing out different possibilities (as I have been for a bit) hoping it sparks some other ideas from people. Such as npv when i posted the votes, he came up with some thoughts on votes.

I didn't vote for dags, I was against it and the second I saw the troy I questioned others who wouldn't go for it right away...aka the last voters (jarrko, you, beer)...
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

1 - Jose Cuervo (cupkeeper)
1 - Corvidae (bhaw)
1 - crayz (slappybrown)
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

Corvidae wrote:
bhaw wrote:And as further evidence, I would like to point out this doozie (in addition to past proof). Be sure to watch through the whole thing: http://santa.sympatico.ca/watch/ba344ac ... 846a540661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Again: :shock: and and extra :shock: for :scared: sake.
That is one of the funniest videos I have seen...
crayz
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by crayz »

i'm gonna stick with my earlier choice for now unless something changes. Going to lunch for an hour

unwrap jarrko
MWB
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by MWB »

Did other people pick up on the two family thing right away, or was it after JC posted about it? If not, JC is either very observant or he was already aware of the fact that there were two families and wanted to make it public.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

MWB wrote:Did other people pick up on the two family thing right away, or was it after JC posted about it? If not, JC is either very observant or he was already aware of the fact that there were two families and wanted to make it public.
I didn't pick up on it and am still very confused.
slappybrown
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by slappybrown »

IrishEyes wrote:

unwrap crayz
What?
Two days ago, I posted the Malks thing about Troy, which indicated that Malks had investigated Troy and found him out. Crayz is saying sure you did that (and in fact my posting that prompted crayz to vote for Troy), but that easily could be because you are in the Juice Mafia Family and want the Troy Mafia Family to die.

Then the next day, crayz says well you voted for Troy but as the kill vote (which isnt even true) but that is easily explained by Troy seeing he was going down and telling me "Hey slappy you should vote for me (troy) so that it looks like you arent a baddie." So now I am in Troys family even though yesterday I wasnt. This is illogical.

Only bad guys use faulty logic and stetch the truth or outright lie. Townies have no reason or benefit for doing so unless a good RP. Given this, I voted for crayz. And its based on reason, not "revenge."
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

1 - Jose Cuervo (cupkeeper)
1 - Corvidae (bhaw)
1 - crayz (slappybrown)
1 - JarkkoVision (crayz)
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Ha ha... I keep forgetting about cupkeeper.