Offical Arena Thread: 2/1/07

Forum for Pittsburgh Penguins-related messages.
Xgen
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Xgen »

Corban87 wrote:
malkins-shoulder wrote:madden says he dont expect this to end good

Kansas Citys plan is in order he says
F HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fing tool, he is. My god, he just spews sooooooo much junk, it truely is unbelievable.
Everyone has their opinion on it......how many times do people have to b*tch about his...quit listening and quit reading about madden
Corban87

Post by Corban87 »

Xgen wrote: Everyone has their opinion on it......how many times do people have to b*tch about his...quit listening and quit reading about madden
Well I will b*tch as much as I care to. And I will choose to listen to and read whatever I choose as well.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

What is he saying?
Xgen
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Xgen »

newarenanow wrote:What is he saying?
Just that the longer this goes the more the chances of this team moving to KC improve...
jwest21
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by jwest21 »

Xgen wrote:
Just that the longer this goes the more the chances of this team moving to KC improve...
See, I disagree. I think the longer this goes, the better the chances of staying. You can't pick up a team and move it to another city in just a couple months, so every day this goes on is a day closer to there not being enough time. Plus it shows me that the two sides still think an agreement can be reached.
Mad City Mike
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Mad City Mike »

If it smells like a con

looks like a con

seems like a con

It's a con.

Quotes all these happy statemements by Rendell, Fontana that are followed by silence from the Penguins. They are jsut setting themselves up to look like the good guys when the team elaves

He also says there was a promise not to negotiate through the media. Pens are adhering, politicos are not. What does that tell you?
Corban87

Post by Corban87 »

He just said he doesn't think they will leave.... hahaha. This is a shock jock in his finest hour, and unfortunaly we are the ones who have to dwell in this mess.
jwest21
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by jwest21 »

Corban87 wrote:He just said he doesn't think they will leave.... hahaha. This is a shock jock in his finest hour, and unfortunaly we are the ones who have to dwell in this mess.
So this will end badly with them not going to KC? :shock:
malkins-shoulder
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by malkins-shoulder »

LOL if your not listening to madden right now please turn him on and listen to his Bullsh**.....lol its really comical...the dudes a joke.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Xgen wrote:
I agree that if it goes on another 2-3 weeks, then yes. But just because it is not announced today, doesn't mean it will fall apart. But then again, it may.

According to the politicos, the ball is in the Pens court. According to Rendell, they revised the plan and now are awaiting an answer from the Pens.

It may take a few more days.

But Madden saying one day, "this is going to be a good week for arena news", to "the poltiicans are taking things for granted, this isn't going to end good" to "a deal is done and will be announced tomorrow" to "the longer this takes, they are going to KC, this won't end good" is just crazy. Make up your mind and stick with it.
Corban87

Post by Corban87 »

jwest21 wrote: So this will end badly with them not going to KC? :shock:
Correct.:shock: ...But give it 5 minutes or so and Im sure he will start playing a new tune.
BacklashJack

Post by BacklashJack »

Xgen wrote:
I assume he garnered this based on his many years of negotiating multi-million dollar arena deals... :roll:
Xgen
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Xgen »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:he has NO idea what he is talking about :lol:
neither do 65% of the people on this board, but they keep spewing b.s. all around here... lol
BacklashJack

Post by BacklashJack »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Corban87 wrote:He just said he doesn't think they will leave.... hahaha. This is a shock jock in his finest hour, and unfortunaly we are the ones who have to dwell in this mess.
man, someone call up lemieux's cell and ask him wtf is going on :shock:
Have Madden do it, he always refers to him as his "good friend". They should be on a cell phone basis if this is true.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Mad City Mike wrote:
If it smells like a con

looks like a con

seems like a con

It's a con.

Quotes all these happy statemements by Rendell, Fontana that are followed by silence from the Penguins. They are jsut setting themselves up to look like the good guys when the team elaves

He also says there was a promise not to negotiate through the media. Pens are adhering, politicos are not. What does that tell you?
Nothing really. Rendell never said much, just that they are still negotiating. I don't see that as negotiating through the media.

As for Fontana, I do wish he'd shut the h*ll up.
Xgen
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'

Post by Xgen »

He does has a good point about chanting MVP after crosby scores, instead of go home (insert whatever team)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I can't listen. Is he just going on a crazy rant?

So he did say he thinks they are going to stay, but in the next breath that this will end badly? Man I wish I could hear this.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

Every time we have an "official arena" type thread, things go to ****.
jwest21
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by jwest21 »

MarioLemieux1992 wrote:
Xgen wrote:
MarioLemieux1992 wrote:he has NO idea what he is talking about :lol:
neither do 65% of the people on this board, but they keep spewing b.s. all around here... lol
well i no everything i say is 100% correct :lol:
65% of the time I am right every time