OFFICIAL WEREWOLF Hall of Fame

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: OFFICIAL WEREWOLF Hall of Fame

Post by beerman »

dagny wrote:I can't keep reading this stuff and not say anything.

That guy was banned for the repeated, unapologetic posting of his seething racism, in the chat and in PM to another poster on this board.

That entire dagny/poll thread was deleted because of his final post in it. He got those last PMs in just before the axe, that he knew was coming, swung.

Do not mourn his absence.
I don't know what he did from a racism aspect, quite frankly I probably did read it and just brushed it off and never realized anything of it because I don't get offended by things like that. But I know some do, so it's probably for the best of this board if he isn't around then and if he was personally attacking people he def needed to go.

But he was fun to play WW with, crazy as all get out and I enjoyed having him around in the games for that reason.
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

I don't really care.

There are plenty of a-holes here but at least he was funny.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

i need WWIX like now
JoseCuervo
AHL Hall of Famer
AHL Hall of Famer

Post by JoseCuervo »

mac5155 wrote:i need WWIX like now
get your fix
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

JoseCuervo wrote:
get your fix
Admin must be sleeping in
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

mac5155 wrote:
JoseCuervo wrote:
get your fix
Admin must be sleeping in
Wake up ADMIN!!!!!!!!!
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Boss is out sick today...got all day to play WW without worrying about anything. GET ON WITH IT!
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

PensFanInDC wrote:Boss is out sick today...got all day to play WW without worrying about anything. GET ON WITH IT!
someeeeeeeeone needs to unlock the thread!!
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

beerman wrote:

That guy was banned for the repeated, unapologetic posting of his seething racism, in the chat and in PM to another poster on this board.

That entire dagny/poll thread was deleted because of his final post in it. He got those last PMs in just before the axe, that he knew was coming, swung.

Do not mourn his absence.
I don't know what he did from a racism aspect, quite frankly I probably did read it and just brushed it off and never realized anything of it because I don't get offended by things like that. But I know some do, so it's probably for the best of this board if he isn't around then and if he was personally attacking people he def needed to go.

But he was fun to play WW with, crazy as all get out and I enjoyed having him around in the games for that reason.
I doubt you saw any of what he said if you don't "know" that it was "from a racism aspect" because it most definitely was. I found it very disappointing because I had enjoyed talking to him whether it was in threads or in chat and I had always thought he was a very opened-minded individual. It turns out he wasn't and, if anything, was very hateful.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

I doubt you saw any of what he said if you don't "know" that it was "from a racism aspect" because it most definitely was. I found it very disappointing because I had enjoyed talking to him whether it was in threads or in chat and I had always thought he was a very opened-minded individual. It turns out he wasn't and, if anything, was very hateful.
I find that sad....anyone who goes through life with embedded hatred is going to be a miserable person.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

wallflower wrote:I doubt you saw any of what he said if you don't "know" that it was "from a racism aspect" because it most definitely was. I found it very disappointing because I had enjoyed talking to him whether it was in threads or in chat and I had always thought he was a very opened-minded individual. It turns out he wasn't and, if anything, was very hateful.
If it was that bad then I didn't see it. Sometimes stuff gets blown out of proportion which is why I said I may have overlooked it and others didn't. If he's that hateful of a person then that's ashame because even though he seemed a bit crazy he was fun to have around but if he was gonna act like that I'm glad he's not here.
eastonpensfan
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by eastonpensfan »

To clear up any rumors, I was the one that he blasted. I am a white man married to a black woman. He repeatedly sent me whispers in chat about me 'mixing my seed with dirt'. If you are offended by that, I will not even dare to post his parting PM to me.

I was warned in chat because I responded publicly to a private message he sent along those lines.

Ask yourselves, if someone judged you or your wife due to a skin color without even knowing them, how would you respond. Yes, that IS how i responded. It was not legal in chat and I COMPLETELy agree with the mod's decision to warn me. I let myself be drawn in by that hate even though I need to just let it go.

That is all. If any of you care, here is EPF and Mrs. EPF and the picture he bashed.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/25 ... good-times
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

eastonpensfan wrote:To clear up any rumors, I was the one that he blasted. I am a white man married to a black woman. He repeatedly sent me whispers in chat about me 'mixing my seed with dirt'. If you are offended by that, I will not even dare to post his parting PM to me.

I was warned in chat because I responded publicly to a private message he sent along those lines.

Ask yourselves, if someone judged you or your wife due to a skin color without even knowing them, how would you respond. Yes, that IS how i responded. It was not legal in chat and I COMPLETELy agree with the mod's decision to warn me. I let myself be drawn in by that hate even though I need to just let it go.

That is all. If any of you care, here is EPF and Mrs. EPF and the picture he bashed.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/25 ... good-times
i don't know, but she looks like a real crab to me... ba dum ch...
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Wow what a nutjob.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Wow. What terrible things to say. I can't tell people how to think, but everyone should at least show some respect to one another.

On a lighter note, what did you catch in that pic?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

That's sad. I didn't even know that. I only ever saw what he posted in the werewolve threads.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:That's sad. I didn't even know that. I only ever saw what he posted in the werewolve threads.
Yahhh me dos. i saw a few threads otherwise but i wasnt around the chat in his days... I usually laughed cause i never took him too seriously, but I never realized such things. hmm. Well sorry i brought this back up then ..
eastonpensfan
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by eastonpensfan »

Corvidae wrote:Wow. What terrible things to say. I can't tell people how to think, but everyone should at least show some respect to one another.

That was a large blue crab that me and the Mrs. caught on our vacation with some friends to the outer banks last year... a GREAT trip as you can tell from our smiles.
Last edited by eastonpensfan on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

eastonpensfan wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Wow. What terrible things to say. I can't tell people how to think, but everyone should at least show some respect to one another.

That was a large blue crap that me and the Mrs. caught on our vacation with some friends to the outer banks last year... a GREAT trip as you can tell from our smiles.
I hope you used a pooper scooper...
eastonpensfan
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by eastonpensfan »

npv708 wrote:
eastonpensfan wrote:

That was a large blue crap that me and the Mrs. caught on our vacation with some friends to the outer banks last year... a GREAT trip as you can tell from our smiles.
I hope you used a pooper scooper...
fixed... my bad :oops:
LeopardLetang
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by LeopardLetang »

i figured you had to be exaggerating some. but no way. there is no way to take his whispered message as anything but seething racism. wow, shame. wonder how old he was. i think 24 stands out in my mind.

i grew up around a small amount of mindless racists (not friends, but friendly). not mindless individuals either, just mindless about their racism. i rarely witnessed or heard any of it, but heard of it. some kids shaving their heads which apparently was for racist reasons. but, seeing some of them now after they've experienced college or the working world for 5+ years, i know some of their opinions have changed.

i'm just saying racism just out of high school can sometimes EASILY be changed. environments are the cause of racism. so it makes sense that when people change their environment they often change their mind.
eastonpensfan
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by eastonpensfan »

LeopardLetang wrote:

i figured you had to be exaggerating some. but no way. there is no way to take his whispered message as anything but seething racism. wow, shame. wonder how old he was. i think 24 stands out in my mind.

i grew up around a small amount of mindless racists (not friends, but friendly). not mindless individuals either, just mindless about their racism. i rarely witnessed or heard any of it, but heard of it. some kids shaving their heads which apparently was for racist reasons. but, seeing some of them now after they've experienced college or the working world for 5+ years, i know some of their opinions have changed.

i'm just saying racism just out of high school can sometimes EASILY be changed. environments are the cause of racism. so it makes sense that when people change their environment they often change their mind.

LL, unfortunately, that was not just in whispers. That is the reason that wf could say above that she was disgusted by it. the whispers were unmentionable. Only me and the responsible ones i sent it to will ever know what was posted there. The phrase I posted was sent in public chat and was promptly defeated by the entire LGP chat community before it was deleted.
Last edited by eastonpensfan on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

epf is more than right in this situation. its hard to read between what happens in threads and what happens in chat. i think dags might have the hardest of the mod jobs because of the stream of consciousness that goes on in the chat.

i dont condone or approve of anything ieux has said re: race, but i said simply that i enjoyed his in-game conversation...i just wanted to clear that up.

his thread dialogue always seemed middle of the road, but, boy o boy, these comments are insane and agreeable.

epf, send more pics or banned. =) j/k
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:That's sad. I didn't even know that. I only ever saw what he posted in the werewolve threads.
yeah same here, I remember seeing him around but never really paid attention to what he said anywhere but WW.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

well after reading epf's response....good riddance to ieux....those are real disgusting things to say...