*OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: *OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD* - Re-opens Monday morning

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Loaf31 wrote:
AlexPKeaton wrote:We had a known seer who suspected canaan and beerman. The Angel went beerman. The vote is obvious if you are a villager unless someone can provide evidence clearing him.
I am not defending anyone, but suspecting and knowing are two different things. I thought that Corvi said that he investigated beerman and canaan and they both came back clean? I know that this isn't 100% accurate b/c one or both could have been recruited.

I am going to take my time and vote, I still believe that there is a wolf hidden in the less than active players
Corv was the seer and posted Canaan and Beerman as his top suspects. I dunno if he knows 100%, but presumably he knows about other villagers so it makes logical sense to vote the way he suspected. I presented the evidence a page or so ago and said I would vote however nan went.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

look all im saying is the fact that canaan came out against yu, and yu had Canaan>beerman... Id assume youd fire back. but yu went with beerman and NAN, which i get... but its just weird to me. and the point that you are driving (obvious statements such as Beerman & Canaan are our suspects - vote with NAN) makes me believe neither are really wolves. But the beauty of this game is it takes more than me to lynch you. So i hope the village all votes with NAN or something if thats how they feel. im by no means trying to start a wagon -- just point out you kinda scrambling. I may be assuming and making all this up, but it makes sense to me.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

plain and simple, yu just seem to be taking too much initiative for us not knowing anything.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Senka wrote:look all im saying is the fact that canaan came out against yu, and yu had Canaan>beerman... Id assume youd fire back. but yu went with beerman and NAN, which i get... but its just weird to me. and the point that you are driving (obvious statements such as Beerman & Canaan are our suspects - vote with NAN) makes me believe neither are really wolves. But the beauty of this game is it takes more than me to lynch you. So i hope the village all votes with NAN or something if thats how they feel. im by no means trying to start a wagon -- just point out you kinda scrambling. I may be assuming and making all this up, but it makes sense to me.
I'm not scrambling. We have a known seer and he posted a list of suspects. That is the best evidence we have. Any other voting is overthinking things to the point of stupidity.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

holy crap 3 people dead in one night

well, I know I'm just a villager and I've thought something was up with APK for a while. Senka's post makes sense, plus APK could be trying to lay low by just doing whatever nan does. I know that nan is the only person we can trust right now but he has no more information than anyone does right now so even though he's a good player we can't follow him at all costs. APK seems like he's doing it just to keep any eyes off of him.

lynch APK
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

Senka wrote:plain and simple, yu just seem to be taking too much initiative for us not knowing anything.
I was thinking this also.... he is deadset on something where NAN really has said that he doesn't know more than we do.

lynch APK
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

And I'm most likely out for the night

golfing and then drinking hopefully the rain holds off or I'm drinking early

ah hell let it rain :lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:Okay... so this just caught my eye. The fact I got a vote made me laugh, but whatevs...

APK just said how he liked Canaan over beerman. then lynched beerman. now pending an elaborate excuse which he'll prob have reasoning for, as soon as canaan voted for APK, you would assume APK would vote Canaan... but he went with numbers to make Beerman more intriging... Im sorry, but to me this seems easy this round. Im not defying you NAN, or saying your wrong at all, but Im voting APK. If Canaan is indeed a wolf, i look terrible siding with him, but That just caught my eye. Get the heat off with adding a vote to Beerman. :face:

lynch APK
You're not defying me at all. You know probably just as much as me. If people agree with my vote, that fine. If they don't, that's fine too. Any theory out there is good. If someone has something they feel very strongly about, then I'd definitely change my vote.

I just think AKP is drawing too much attention to himself right now. I don't think a wolf would do that after one of his buddies were whacked. But again, I could be completely wrong.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Corvidae wrote:PFIDC is not.
loaf was not but then there were 2 conversions.
senka was not then there was 1 conversion.
Corvidae wrote:Based on the last voted prior to bhaw's trick, the next suspects would be:
loaf - 1 [IE]
bhaw - 3 [mac, zarovich, Azkar]
nan - 2 [pfidc, beerslut]
zarovich - 4 Loaf, SENKA, bhaw, NAN]
And canaan.
That was his magical post. myself included... BUT he stated previously that I was investigated. The only way i would be a wolf is if i was the final recruit. SO im not out of the woods here either. I understand that. But I wasnt that final recruit. He is confident that NAN & PFIDC are safe, so right now thats all we got... Take it for what you will.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Ignore the advice of the seer and the vote of the angel and vote for me. Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

APK was NOT a suspect of Corvo...
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

beerman - 2 (NAN, APK)
APK - 4 (canaan, Senka, Loaf, beerman)
Senka - 1 (pfidc)
Spoiler:
*honestly im surprised. just saying... The only two trusting people we have voted for me and beerman, yet there are 4 votes for someone new... Im very confused. I just said my peace and people jump on it like dogs on raw meat. ugh.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

How many votes does it take to lynch?
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

newarenanow wrote:How many votes does it take to lynch?
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Senka wrote:APK was NOT a suspect of Corvo...
If you look at my post history I supported Corvo against bhaw. I don't know how much more evidence I can provide. All I'm saying is to follow the Seer's advice, and rally behind the angel. How is that wolf-like behavior lol?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

idk. im just saying that is the obvious thing to do. the fact that you pressed hard to show us makes me believe something.. And i do believe something is up with you. The fact being that the only 2 trustworthy people didnt agree and because of that simple status, I have to unlynch APK. I dont discredit my writeup and explanation, but If 7 people think APK is a wolf, then okay. I was just trying to point out my theory... not have a quick decision made.

I cannot agree with much and I dont buy your explanation... but in light of the situation, Im going back to start, and not collecting $200...
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I am sticking with APK....He has been on my radar from the beginning. If he can prove otherwise, I will gladly unlyncch him, but I do not buy his defense at all.

I am taking the angel's advice and voting for who I THINK is a wolf.....until proven otherwise....
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Senka wrote:idk. im just saying that is the obvious thing to do. the fact that you pressed hard to show us makes me believe something.. And i do believe something is up with you. The fact being that the only 2 trustworthy people didnt agree and because of that simple status, I have to unlynch APK. I dont discredit my writeup and explanation, but If 7 people think APK is a wolf, then okay. I was just trying to point out my theory... not have a quick decision made.

I cannot agree with much and I dont buy your explanation... but in light of the situation, Im going back to start, and not collecting $200...
Let me explain it this way: The seer suspected canaan and beerman. I presented the evidence saying as much. I think canaan was slightly more suspicious, but said I would vote with whoever the angel went with since I think a united village behind the angel is the way to go. They both jumped on the bandwagon onto me if you did not notice.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:idk. im just saying that is the obvious thing to do. the fact that you pressed hard to show us makes me believe something.. And i do believe something is up with you. The fact being that the only 2 trustworthy people didnt agree and because of that simple status, I have to unlynch APK. I dont discredit my writeup and explanation, but If 7 people think APK is a wolf, then okay. I was just trying to point out my theory... not have a quick decision made.

Don't worry about the only two trustworthy people think, because this trustworthy person doesn't know crap right now.

Because the situation changed mid game, you can't base the way people acted throughout the game when you found a wolf, like you would do in the old version. You could only start doing that after we killed Troy.

I know right now 1) I'm safe and 2) pfidc is safe. That is it.

Senka and Loaf are on my low list right now, but that could change easily. I know you two were villagers when Cordviae checked you, and 2 people were converted, but if it was both of you, one right after the other, then we are just very, very unlucky Corvidae picked you two. I'm guessing that there is a good likely hood one of you are still a villager.

Other than that, I've suspected beerman for a while now. But I'm only basing that on the fact that he is a smart player, isn't to high volume, high attention, but isn't a quiet one either. He fits in well and doesn't panick, so he'd be a good guy to hide as a wolf.

That is all I've got, and it's based on my opinon.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Loaf31 wrote:I am sticking with APK....He has been on my radar from the beginning. If he can prove otherwise, I will gladly unlyncch him, but I do not buy his defense at all.

I am taking the angel's advice and voting for who I THINK is a wolf.....until proven otherwise....
1. I am following the advice of the seer.

2. I sided with Corv in the Corv vs Bhaw dispute

3. I have voted with the Angel the past two rounds once it was known that he was the angel.

4. Both canaan and beerman (the two people called out by the Seer) immediately jumped on my bandwagon.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

like i said. ill revote or whatev. I would like to see what some others think. No one posts their opinions really, they just decide "yeah thats a good idea" lol... As for my post i wasnt sure if i posted it, since my internet crashed at that exact moment. but im whatev. NAN - i get you guys dont know more than me etc. but I would like to see more votes in place.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Senka wrote:like i said. ill revote or whatev. I would like to see what some others think. No one posts their opinions really, they just decide "yeah thats a good idea" lol... As for my post i wasnt sure if i posted it, since my internet crashed at that exact moment. but im whatev. NAN - i get you guys dont know more than me etc. but I would like to see more votes in place.
I'd definitely like to see more votes and more explanations why. Then again 7 out of the 11 voted. So we are only waiting on 4 more. And one is Kovy who hasn't even posted. I keep forgetting about him.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm leaving for the day. I'll check in tonigth sometime.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I think for this round I'm going with NAN. I've been rather suspicious of beerman for some time, but didn't want to attempt to start a bandwagon, find out he was a villager, and then get lynched myself. Last time I had that thought, it was Kovy in the last game, and he turned out to be a wolf.

Of course, I was suspecting of bhaw, too, until I inexpicably took his side when he came "out" as the "angel." So you know, whatev.

lynch beerman
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Beerman has been on my radar for awhile

lynch beerman