*OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD* - Re-opens Monday morning

Post by Senka »

Again... I say... Most epic move by wolves in WW... bhaw confused the angel, and was able to kill the seer. Great sacrifice. I still say great play, even though im on the bad end of it.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

AlexPKeaton wrote:He also posted:
PS... NAN... you are wrong on azkar and beerman... they COULD be wolves. Timing isn't an issue for that particular night, but for example: azkar a villager on night 2 could be converted night 4 (the last conversion I think).
Which makes me lean canaan more than beerman. But your choice nan.
APK, just a bit of advice, don't put that kind of pressure on the angel. You need to vote for who YOU think is a wolf, not who NAN votes for just because he's the angel. I've been there, and it's not cool. :wink:
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

IrishEyes wrote:
PS... NAN... you are wrong on azkar and beerman... they COULD be wolves. Timing isn't an issue for that particular night, but for example: azkar a villager on night 2 could be converted night 4 (the last conversion I think).
APK, just a bit of advice, don't put that kind of pressure on the angel. You need to vote for who YOU think is a wolf, not who NAN votes for just because he's the angel. I've been there, and it's not cool. :wink:
second that.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Senka wrote:Again... I say... Most epic move by wolves in WW... bhaw confused the angel, and was able to kill the seer. Great sacrifice. I still say great play, even though im on the bad end of it.
it would've been epic if the angel protected the seer and got nom'ed himself. this isn't epic at all and the power is still in favor of the village.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Corvo WW IX Seer > Corvo WW VIII Seer... :lol:
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm going with beerman.

1) I've been guessing him since Day 2 or 3

2) When pfidc voted for me, he then joined on, probably hoping for a bandwagon to start.

3) I'm still not 100% on canaan. If beerman is innocent, then we can look at him next round.

lynch beerman
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

canaan wrote:
Senka wrote:Again... I say... Most epic move by wolves in WW... bhaw confused the angel, and was able to kill the seer. Great sacrifice. I still say great play, even though im on the bad end of it.
it would've been epic if the angel protected the seer and got nom'ed himself. this isn't epic at all and the power is still in favor of the village.
I mean i believe Corvo over bhaw. but i see what yur saying. use reverse psych. but Bhaw played well... think about it. instead of dying... he killed a villager. then they got the seer and Jwie too. so he took down 3 with him.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

lynch nan

DARN IT!!! Sorry!!

lynch senka
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

canaan wrote:
That was my guess. I thought they wanted me to protect one of them, to kill me, and then kill the seer the next night (or have the village lynch him). Then no one is protected, and the village is back to square one where no one could be trusted.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

IrishEyes wrote:
No it is better for the village to rally behind a known villager than spreading out and being corrupted by devious tricksters such as bhaw.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

newarenanow wrote:I'm going with beerman.

lynch beerman
seems like you want all the pressure haha.

I think bhaw was the last recruit. meaning the canaan votes were true until he joined him (if both were wolves) but I honestly got nothing.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i dont trust akp. something is not right with that fella.

/lynch alexpkeaton

im going to help juice with his crib. ill catch ya'll later.

note: if it gets til 8 and you guys cant figure anyone out to lynch, lynch me...at least it will lower some confusion.

village ftw.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

lynch beerman
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

IrishEyes wrote:
I agree. I don't know anything more than any of you. Just dont' lynch me and you'll be ok. But think on your own. You might find something I don't.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

canaan wrote:i dont trust akp. something is not right with that fella.

/lynch alexpkeaton

im going to help juice with his crib. ill catch ya'll later.

note: if it gets til 8 and you guys cant figure anyone out to lynch, lynch me...at least it will lower some confusion.

village ftw.
I'm voting with the angel. How is that suspicious? You were the one called out by the known Seer lol.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

beerman - 2 (NAN, AKP)
AKP - 1 (canaan
Senka - 1 (pfidc)
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Unfortuantley, I'm not going through 76 pages of posts, so if anyone is board, and want to look at the voting history of these guys, and see who voted for bhaw, please do.

Also see if there were any differences from before and after Troy was exposed.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

I voted for bhaw 3 straight rounds.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

i'd been suspicious of bhaw the entire game (because of his flawed logic). *note page 24 for instance.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

We had a known seer who suspected canaan and beerman. The Angel went beerman. The vote is obvious if you are a villager unless someone can provide evidence clearing him.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Okay... so this just caught my eye. The fact I got a vote made me laugh, but whatevs...

APK just said how he liked Canaan over beerman. then lynched beerman. now pending an elaborate excuse which he'll prob have reasoning for, as soon as canaan voted for APK, you would assume APK would vote Canaan... but he went with numbers to make Beerman more intriging... Im sorry, but to me this seems easy this round. Im not defying you NAN, or saying your wrong at all, but Im voting APK. If Canaan is indeed a wolf, i look terrible siding with him, but That just caught my eye. Get the heat off with adding a vote to Beerman. :face:

lynch APK
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

PensFanInDC wrote:
lynch senka
just because? neat.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

beerman - 2 (NAN, APK)
APK - 2 (canaan, Senka)
Senka - 1 (pfidc)
Last edited by Senka on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

AlexPKeaton wrote:We had a known seer who suspected canaan and beerman. The Angel went beerman. The vote is obvious if you are a villager unless someone can provide evidence clearing him.
I am not defending anyone, but suspecting and knowing are two different things. I thought that Corvi said that he investigated beerman and canaan and they both came back clean? I know that this isn't 100% accurate b/c one or both could have been recruited.

I am going to take my time and vote, I still believe that there is a wolf hidden in the less than active players
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Senka wrote:Okay... so this just caught my eye. The fact I got a vote made me laugh, but whatevs...

APK just said how he liked Canaan over beerman. then lynched beerman. now pending an elaborate excuse which he'll prob have reasoning for, as soon as canaan voted for APK, you would assume APK would vote Canaan... but he went with numbers to make Beerman more intriging... Im sorry, but to me this seems easy this round. Im not defying you NAN, or saying your wrong at all, but Im voting APK. If Canaan is indeed a wolf, i look terrible siding with him, but That just caught my eye. Get the heat off with adding a vote to Beerman. :face:

lynch APK
I think both beerman and canaan are good votes and I would vote the way the Angel did since he is a known villager. Look at my post history I was on Corv's side in the Corv vs bhaw debate.