*OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: *OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD* - Re-opens Monday morning

Post by Senka »

well if i die, i do believe Corvo is the seer. He wouldve investigated me since I hated on him super bad lately. but just saying. thats my opinion.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Senka wrote:well if i die, i do believe Corvo is the seer. He wouldve investigated me since I hated on him super bad lately. but just saying. thats my opinion.

Do you always talk this mu....

nevermind
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Make sure to also look at the first people on the lynch Z bandwagon.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

You're just saying to look at everyone: beerman, canaan, senka, laof, bhaw, and anyone else who voted for zaro. Good job... you have like 10 suspects. Easiest way to be a wolf is to suspect everyone and give the villagers that trust you a nice vague theory that includes over 1/2 of the village.

It makes sense to look at who jumped on to me. They would have jumped at the chance to bandwagon the seer. And even if I turned out to be a wolf (which I'm not), the wolves would have jumped on me once the vote swung to clear their own name.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I feel bad for the vig, if he shoots bhaw and he turns out to be the seer no one will like him :p
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Also more BS... there have been 5 nights... corvidae, when he said what he knew, only had 4 names: NAN, pfidc, Senka, and loaf.

And in his "look at zarovich bandwagon" pfidc is on that bandwagon, who he said he researched. Argh... this is annoying that people are listening to him.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

It is obvious that the seer is going to have to fall on their sword since 2 people are claiming to be the seer. It makes the most sense to lynch/shoot both of them and let the village sort it out.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

it makes more sense, imo, for the vig to pass on this night and go from there.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

canaan wrote:it makes more sense, imo, for the vig to pass on this night and go from there.
This
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:Also more BS... there have been 5 nights... corvidae, when he said what he knew, only had 4 names: NAN, pfidc, Senka, and loaf.
um... you?
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Naa, the Vig should shoot 1 of Corv and Bhaw. If the Vig is wrong, we lynch the other and go by the suspicions of the actual seer after that since they both posted lists.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Doesn't make much sense for a Seer to come out to protect a regular village unless he didn't want them to start following a wolf. NAN is right. I probably should have waited until I found another one. Well anyway, I listed 2 people as my prime suspects after bhaw. And at this point if he sways you, you probably deserve to lose, so I have nothing else on the matter.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Corvidae wrote:Doesn't make much sense for a Seer to come out to protect a regular village unless he didn't want them to start following a wolf. NAN is right. I probably should have waited until I found another one. Well anyway, I listed 2 people as my prime suspects after bhaw. And at this point if he sways you, you probably deserve to lose, so I have nothing else on the matter.
i dont get where i fit into your suspect list, especially considering that i've been defending myself against that rube bhaw since day 1. if a wolf is one of the suspects, i guess im cool with taking one for the village, but i would kinda want to hear your rationale re: me.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

because bhaw, a wolf, suddenly stopped attacking you
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

airtight theory? no, but better than most of the reasons people get lynched.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

I'm really glad this isn't a real-life game. Because if this were something that you play where the people are around, whoever is lying (bhaw or corvidae) would definitely get punched in the head. :evil: This is not cool.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

Corvidae wrote:because bhaw, a wolf, suddenly stopped attacking you
wait a minute...bhaw accused me day in and day out, stops, and then that makes me a suspect?

"that don't make no sense"
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

It does if he got recruited then stopped because you were a wolf. Why else would he stop?

"canaan! lych canaan! lynch him!!!"

I liked his rational and was then the first and only to vote with him. Then, after I did:

"...meh, nevermind."

And since I know he's not the Seer, it seems reasonable.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I just got back from my meeting and read through.

Here are my thoughts:

- If the Vig hasn't already cast his vote for tonight, I wouldn't shoot either bhaw or Corv; the village knows that one is a wolf, and the other is the seer. They are KNOWN now. It takes away the guessing game for right now. Put the choice in the wolves hands. They drew out the seer. Let them decide when it is enough for the seer to keep researching at night, and let them kill the real seer. If they let them go, they run the risk of the seer finding another wolf. If they kill them, then they exposed one of their own. Don't let the village make it easier for them by accidently killing the seer. Let them make the choice.

- I'm going to hold off on PMing Juice for about an hour so that the vig can read this and change his vote if he already submitted it. Hold onto your bullet, or shoot someone else who you think is a good suspect. Let the wolves waste a night eating the true seer. We don't want to kill the real seer, and also allow the wolves to eat another villager, giving them two in one night.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

canaan wrote:
wait a minute...bhaw accused me day in and day out, stops, and then that makes me a suspect?

because he's the wolf! he's going down one way or another (taking me with him) and accusing as many others in the process so no one can say he was defending anyone.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Actually sounds pretty good, nan. If they don't eat me, I'll beat if canaan isn't a wolf they get him to remove my creditability. Or maybe not since I just said that. :scared:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I tried hinting at why I stopped voting for canaan as much as possible without explicitly saying "I RESEARCHED CANAAN LAST NIGHT!"
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:
canaan wrote:

because he's the wolf! he's going down one way or another (taking me with him) and accusing as many others in the process so no one can say he was defending anyone.
I think you can tone it down a little. Now you're actually doing yourself a disservice.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

bhaw wrote:I tried hinting at why I stopped voting for canaan as much as possible without explicitly saying "I RESEARCHED CANAAN LAST NIGHT!"
at this point, and i hate to say it, but i believe you more than corvidae. if it backfires on me, oh well.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

canaan wrote:
bhaw wrote:I tried hinting at why I stopped voting for canaan as much as possible without explicitly saying "I RESEARCHED CANAAN LAST NIGHT!"
at this point, and i hate to say it, but i believe you more than corvidae. if it backfires on me, oh well.
I agree with you, canaan. So if it backfires on me, too, at least you weren't alone. :D