*OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ***OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw just made me suspicious of him by finally not going for canaan. Switching.

unlynch canaan
lynch bhaw
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

newarenanow wrote:
bhaw wrote:
AlexPKeaton wrote:I dunno who to vote for. This game is tough when you aren't following the threads as closely as I did last time. I'm guessing if the Seer hasn't spoken up about something he hasn't found a wolf yet?
Or is trying to find more than one before they speak up. No point in outing yourself if you haven't drawn attention.
If they only have one, I'd keep my mouth shut, but if they have two, I'd let the village know before it's too late.

Especially if the village is off on a tangent and doesn't look like they are even thinking about the right people.

The worst thing that could happen is if the seer is eaten while knowing two wolves.
I agree... that's what I was trying to say.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:

Code: Select all

bhaw - 3   mac5155, Zarovich, Corvidae
mac5155 - 1  Senka
Easton - 6   beerman, IrishEyes, newarenanow, bhaw, AlexPKeaton, PensFanInDC
Last edited by mac5155 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw - 3 mac5155, Zarovich, Corvidae
mac5155 - 1 Senka
Easton - 6 beerman, IrishEyes, newarenanow, bhaw, AlexPKeaton, PensFanInDC[/code][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

lynch easton

hmm, I didn't realize the writeup was last night :scared:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:bhaw just made me suspicious of him by finally not going for canaan. Switching.

unlynch canaan
lynch bhaw
That's fine. Now that there are no more conversions, I can play a little different. Like I said, the seer should have researched both me and canaan by now. If you want to unmuch the village a bit, go for it. But I'll still say it's not a very good idea for the village to take me.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

]
mac5155 wrote:

Code: Select all

bhaw - 3   mac5155, Zarovich, Corvidae
mac5155 - 1  Senka
Easton - 7   beerman, IrishEyes, newarenanow, bhaw, AlexPKeaton, PensFanInDC, Azkar
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Also, it's about the village now. Before it was a little more self preservation because you could be a villager one minute and a wolf the next.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:
Corvidae wrote:bhaw just made me suspicious of him by finally not going for canaan. Switching.

unlynch canaan
lynch bhaw
That's fine. Now that there are no more conversions, I can play a little different. Like I said, the seer should have researched both me and canaan by now. If you want to unmuch the village a bit, go for it. But I'll still say it's not a very good idea for the village to take me.
I'm think at least one of you two is one of the three. I can't make my mind up, but it's not important this round since Easton is walking to the gallows.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

walkin the mile, walkin the mile
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

bhaw wrote:Also, it's about the village now. Before it was a little more self preservation because you could be a villager one minute and a wolf the next.
I'm with you on this. It's back to the old game now. Before with the alpha still on the lose, it was a completely different game.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I don't see a major difference. There were three conversions and we haven't nabbed one of them.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
bhaw wrote:

unlynch canaan
lynch bhaw
I'm think at least one of you two is one of the three. I can't make my mind up, but it's not important this round since Easton is walking to the gallows.
one of the 3 what? wolves?

I'm not going to fall for my own trap that worked to help us win as wolves back in the day. I know I'm not a wolf, and by this point I'm guessing canaan isn't. The person I believe to be the seer acquitted him, IMO.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

AlexPKeaton wrote:What do you mean? Did he call out Troy Loney at all?
No. I mean that after Troy Loney said his piece about the Alpha going after higher profile players, npv "came out" as a wolf. He hadn't been extremely active, and when he did come out, when I thought he was serious, it struck me that maybe the Alpha wasn't going for the higher profile players at all, but rather the ones who were completely under the radar. And that's what I meant when I said that npv was giving the village ideas about who the Alpha was going after.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

With the time limit and everyone on Easton, not much point in trying to sway the vote. Don't think he is anything but a villager. Guess this gives the seer another shot at finding a wolf. Let's remember that the wolves already know a role player, just not which one exactly.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

IrishEyes wrote:
No. I mean that after Troy Loney said his piece about the Alpha going after higher profile players, npv "came out" as a wolf. He hadn't been extremely active, and when he did come out, when I thought he was serious, it struck me that maybe the Alpha wasn't going for the higher profile players at all, but rather the ones who were completely under the radar. And that's what I meant when I said that npv was giving the village ideas about who the Alpha was going after.
but how could he know? he was simply a regular villager, not the seer, so why come out and say you're a wolf... why not just start a lynch on the person he obviously knew was recruited and just lynch him (the wolf)...?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

mac5155 wrote:why not just start a lynch on the person he obviously knew was recruited and just lynch him (the wolf)...?
or HER. He did vote for IE.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Zarovich wrote:With the time limit and everyone on Easton, not much point in trying to sway the vote. Don't think he is anything but a villager. Guess this gives the seer another shot at finding a wolf. Let's remember that the wolves already know a role player, just not which one exactly.
They have to know which one or they would have tried to eat them next round. It wasn't the vig and they didn't eat the Seer. I thought it was pretty obvious.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
Zarovich wrote:With the time limit and everyone on Easton, not much point in trying to sway the vote. Don't think he is anything but a villager. Guess this gives the seer another shot at finding a wolf. Let's remember that the wolves already know a role player, just not which one exactly.
They have to know which one or they would have tried to eat them next round. It wasn't the vig and they didn't eat the Seer. I thought it was pretty obvious.
Huh?
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

mac5155 wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
but how could he know? he was simply a regular villager, not the seer, so why come out and say you're a wolf... why not just start a lynch on the person he obviously knew was recruited and just lynch him (the wolf)...?
I feel like I'm speaking Greek, but it makes sense to me. Troy Loney, the Alpha, was the one who said that he figured the Alpha was going after higher profile players. Everyone seemed to buy that, but when npv, who was just a regular villager, tried his whole whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it, it gave me the idea that perhaps the Alpha was NOT going after the active players, but the inactive ones.

Is there anyone understanding what I am saying?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I have the same feeling, but who knows.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Translation: IE thinks the alpha went after the quiet people.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Pretty obvious that the wolves know what the role was of who they tried to recruit. That is if "protected" player means what I think it did. But I'm going to drop it in case of have the terminology wrong and they really don't know.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

bhaw wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
Huh?
he is saying they have to know what role player they tried to recruit..... but i believe they will eat them tonight.. it is foolish to eat anyone IMO until the alpha is gone and now that he is, they will eat whomever they tried to recruit the other night, tonight.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

bhaw wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
Huh?
I thought the same thing. They know it's either the angel or seer. They would have died if it was the vig. But if they tried to recruit the angel or seer, it would have been inactivity for the night, which was the case.