*OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ***OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:They clean up after each other. One of mine eats poo... he's not a mother tho.
Lynch bhaw's dog?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

bhaw wrote:They clean up after each other. One of mine eats poo... he's not a mother tho.
Can you bring them in to clean out the well since Corvi took a dump in there
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

beerman wrote:
Can you bring them in to clean out the well since Corvi took a dump in there
He only eats dog poo, not wolf poo.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:
Lynch bhaw's dog?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a celebrity in the house. Please welcome Mike Vick.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Sorry guys, I just can't seemed to make it to my hut after a night at ye old tavern.

Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I told you not to pass out on the street any more corv.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

pfft, you only had 1 beer lightweight :razz:
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

nice kicks!
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

That was actually a 12 oz. bottle of Everclear. :scared:
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

I dunno who to vote for. This game is tough when you aren't following the threads as closely as I did last time. I'm guessing if the Seer hasn't spoken up about something he hasn't found a wolf yet?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

AlexPKeaton wrote:I dunno who to vote for. This game is tough when you aren't following the threads as closely as I did last time. I'm guessing if the Seer hasn't spoken up about something he hasn't found a wolf yet?
Or is trying to find more than one before they speak up. No point in outing yourself if you haven't drawn attention.
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

beerman wrote:Ok, so here's my theory I went back through to look at a few people on my list. One really stuck out to me and that's Easton, for a first time player he's very quiet only had about 5 or 6 posts in the whole thread and he's only voted once (Senka) which he unvoted about an hour later. My thinking is that while we're sitting here trying to figure out who the first "good/trustworthy" player Troy would take, maybe he went the opposite way and went for someone real quiet who could completely go un-noticed. Troy did say a few pages back that while the village was trying to think two and three steps ahead of the alpha maybe they had a really simple plan. So maybe he was actually giving us insight to what his plan was, here was the post:
Troy Loney wrote:I think we're dabbling in double and triple reverse psychology...

there are players who the alpha wants....most people know the usual suspects, and think about who they would pick if they were the wolf...so does the alpha pick them knowing that....or knowing that they are obvious targets avoid them...or knowing that everyone is trying to think a step or two ahead of the alpha...he goes ahead and picks them thinking the village has overthought the situation....

personally i think that these questions are going to go on and on until the alpha is exposed.
You know what's funny? I said on page 41 after npv "outed" himself, before we knew he was actually a villager, that he might have been giving the village ideas on who the Alpha was going after. I think I may have been right.

lynch Easton
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

When is the time limit for the writeup??

People who haven't voted yet need to very soon.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

alright kids its already past the 12 hour time limit... i will give it a little while longer but lets try to keep it moving :)
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:
AlexPKeaton wrote:I dunno who to vote for. This game is tough when you aren't following the threads as closely as I did last time. I'm guessing if the Seer hasn't spoken up about something he hasn't found a wolf yet?
Or is trying to find more than one before they speak up. No point in outing yourself if you haven't drawn attention.
You know, since you said you're waiting for who you thunk is the Seerer, the wolves may nom nom whoever you vote with. Especially if you're right.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Unlynch beerman

Lynch Easton

It's just as good as anyone else, and at the very worst (assuming he's not the seer, vig, or angel), it gets rid of an inactive person.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

IrishEyes wrote:
beerman wrote:Ok, so here's my theory I went back through to look at a few people on my list. One really stuck out to me and that's Easton, for a first time player he's very quiet only had about 5 or 6 posts in the whole thread and he's only voted once (Senka) which he unvoted about an hour later. My thinking is that while we're sitting here trying to figure out who the first "good/trustworthy" player Troy would take, maybe he went the opposite way and went for someone real quiet who could completely go un-noticed. Troy did say a few pages back that while the village was trying to think two and three steps ahead of the alpha maybe they had a really simple plan. So maybe he was actually giving us insight to what his plan was, here was the post:
Troy Loney wrote:I think we're dabbling in double and triple reverse psychology...

there are players who the alpha wants....most people know the usual suspects, and think about who they would pick if they were the wolf...so does the alpha pick them knowing that....or knowing that they are obvious targets avoid them...or knowing that everyone is trying to think a step or two ahead of the alpha...he goes ahead and picks them thinking the village has overthought the situation....

personally i think that these questions are going to go on and on until the alpha is exposed.
You know what's funny? I said on page 41 after npv "outed" himself, before we knew he was actually a villager, that he might have been giving the village ideas on who the Alpha was going after. I think I may have been right.

lynch Easton
What do you mean? Did he call out Troy Loney at all?
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Ive been following the thread and I have no idea. I guess that makes me a "bad player".

Bhaw - Its not HOW OFTEN he speaks up it's how AGGRESIVE he is. This could mean roleplayer and not wolf though.

NAN - Seems to be working in cahoots with Bhaw but this theory worked better when the alpha was still at large. NAN appears to be 'acting' differently this game according to more seasoned vets.

mac - Flip Flopping all the time. It causes confusion. Stupidity or Strategy? :lol:

Canaan - Would have been my first choice to convert after his performance last game. This is probably the most solid argument that anyone could come up with at this point.

Corvidae - Keeps pooping in the well. He did swear revenge on the village.

IE - npv is sure she is a wolf. Do I care what a quitter thinks? At least a quitter isn't a *cheater* :pop:

Kovy - Silent practically all game. No read on him.

As far as everyone else is concerned, I haven't the foggiest.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Juice wrote:alright kids its already past the 12 hour time limit... i will give it a little while longer but lets try to keep it moving :)
Oh well, I've said my piece and I'm sticking with it since he's almost certainly not a non-wolf role player.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:

Code: Select all

bhaw - 2   mac5155, Zarovich
mac5155 - 1  Senka
canaan - 1   Corvidae
Easton - 4   beerman, IrishEyes, newarenanow, bhaw
Last edited by mac5155 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

bhaw wrote:
If they only have one, I'd keep my mouth shut, but if they have two, I'd let the village know before it's too late.

Especially if the village is off on a tangent and doesn't look like they are even thinking about the right people.

The worst thing that could happen is if the seer is eaten while knowing two wolves.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

haha, crap... I didn't realize it was this soon.

I don't want to out who I think is the seer, so I'll follow beerman this time. Following mac was 2nd on my list, but.... :lol:

lynch easton

He has been REALLY quiet for a 1st timer.

I know not going canaan is odd, but I think by not having someone jump out at him, he has been researched and I don't want to distract the village anymore with my bickering with him.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

I guess I can go with Easton based on the inactivity argument.

lynch Easton
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:

Code: Select all

bhaw - 2   mac5155, Zarovich
mac5155 - 1  Senka
canaan - 1   Corvidae