Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Re: ***OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by bhaw »

mac5155 wrote:with that being said, i am going to

lynch bhaw

yesterday when npv called himself out as a wolf, everyone got upset, but bhaw just didnt seem upset which leads me to believe he knew npv was just a villager and didnt care if he was gone.
That's ironic because my strategy for today was to find someone who voted for npv but didn't say much about being mad at him.

I will say that a) I originally did want him gone because he was either going to hurt the village and if he didn't want to play, be gone. I switched back b/c NAN made a good point that if we "knew" who he was, it would be good to keep him around. b) I'm not going to get upset over a game, and if you want to lynch me b/c I didn't cry like a baby like some did over the situation, so be it. That's kind of lame. I would look for someone who slid into that vote under the radar. In the end, I ended up not on the vote because I was gone when everyone switched back to him.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

lynch Bhaw

Bhaw was really after canaan and Troy also voted to lynch canaan. I know some others did as well, but Bhaw sticks out to me.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Since people seem to want to lynch me for coming up with a theory that didn't involve "it's what everyone else was doing, dur"

Here is what I noticed last round:

1. NAN is playing weird for him, very weird... someone pointed it out
2. mac is flipping votes to the majority like crazy. maybe he was converted b/c people tend to believe you won't be a wolf twice in a row
3. beerman keeps slipping away unnoticed
4. Corv got very defensive earlier

it would not be very wise to lynch me, and I'll leave it at that. back to bed for an hour or so. I wont be back for probably 2 hours, maybe less if I don't drive my wife to work later.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I'm going to hold off on canaan and bhaw right now. I'm pretty sure the seer would have looked at them over the last 2 or 3 nights, so they would know the answer. And now that the alpha is gone, the answer won't change.

I'm still leaning towards beerman.

I do suggest if the seer knows two of the wolves, tell us, because it would make life 10Xs easier.

If not, then keep searching!!!
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I think IF canaan or bhaw were one of the first two converts, then the other may have been the third.

As for me being defensive, that's just me being me. You said NAN is playing weird for NAN, but you've never played with me. Those 4 hours or so last game don't really count. The only person I was defending myself to was npv, because he said he KNEW I was a wolf. And I KNEW that wasn't right.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

bhaw wrote:Since people seem to want to lynch me for coming up with a theory that didn't involve "it's what everyone else was doing, dur"

Here is what I noticed last round:

1. NAN is playing weird for him, very weird... someone pointed it out
2. mac is flipping votes to the majority like crazy. maybe he was converted b/c people tend to believe you won't be a wolf twice in a row
3. beerman keeps slipping away unnoticed
4. Corv got very defensive earlier

it would not be very wise to lynch me, and I'll leave it at that. back to bed for an hour or so. I wont be back for probably 2 hours, maybe less if I don't drive my wife to work later.
i dont see how i am flipping votes to the majority because i was the first to vote for npv and the first to vote for you.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

bhaw wrote: 1. NAN is playing weird for him, very weird... someone pointed it out
I know I am. I was going for a different strategy at the beginning from what I normally do/believe. It screwed me up and I confused the crap out of myself. It was my bad.

I was over thinking instead of playing with my wreckless i don't care attitude I have at the beginning of the games, because, to me, the beginning is a shot in the dark, and chances of us getting a wolf is pretty slim. If you get a wolf fine. If you take away people that the village has questions about, that's fine too because I/the village won't have to worry about them later.

I let a few people's opinons affect the way I play the game. We all view it differently. So I'm going to play it the way I feel is right.

lynch beerman
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Code: Select all

bhaw - 2   mac5155, Zarovich
beerman - 1  newarenanow
mac5155 - 1  Senka
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

mac5155 wrote:yesterday when npv called himself out as a wolf, everyone got upset, but bhaw just didnt seem upset which leads me to believe he knew npv was just a villager and didnt care if he was gone.
I don't know if that is very indictive at the moment.
Zarovich wrote:Bhaw was really after canaan and Troy also voted to lynch canaan. I know some others did as well, but Bhaw sticks out to me.
Interesting, but Troy may have voted to lynch canaan to sacrifice a wolf to hide his alpha wolf status. Losing a beta is "meh" in the grand scheme of things. Sounds a little crazy, I know, but I'm going with lynch canaan again. It is mildly curious that bhaw didn't vote to lynch canaan yet, as he did very quickly in the previous rounds. But only "mildly" because it hasn't been that long yet.

lynch canaan
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I couldn't get back to sleep... the wife is in a bad mood (she's pregnant) this morning and kicked me out :(

corv/mac... just making new observations. I know a vote for me is wrong. I think a 'good' strategy would be to find players who slid in on the npv vote. As I said before, the wolves obviously knew npv signing his own death certificate would help them, so I'm sure they weren't throwing a fit about it and at least 1 of the remaining wolves jumped in on it without an issue.

PS - I didn't read... did someone get converted or not b/c the alpha got shot?

I also think I know who the seer is, so I want to see who they vote for before I vote. Hopefully they are decisive and found someone.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:

beerman - 1  newarenanow
mac5155 - 1  Senka
canaan - 1   Corvidae
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Yes, the alpha nibbled on someone just enough before he got shot.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

bhaw wrote:I couldn't get back to sleep... the wife is in a bad mood (she's pregnant) this morning and kicked me out :(

corv/mac... just making new observations. I know a vote for me is wrong. I think a 'good' strategy would be to find players who slid in on the npv vote. As I said before, the wolves obviously knew npv signing his own death certificate would help them, so I'm sure they weren't throwing a fit about it and at least 1 of the remaining wolves jumped in on it without an issue.

I also think I know who the seer is, so I want to see who they vote for before I vote. Hopefully they are decisive and found someone.
i dont think anyone was converted, there are 3 beta wolves.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

oh, maybe i'm wrong. i didnt see it say about someone getting the convert.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Interesting, but Troy may have voted to lynch canaan to sacrifice a wolf to hide his alpha wolf status. Losing a beta is "meh" in the grand scheme of things. Sounds a little crazy, I know, but I'm going with lynch canaan again. It is mildly curious that bhaw didn't vote to lynch canaan yet, as he did very quickly in the previous rounds. But only "mildly" because it hasn't been that long yet.
This is how ww2 was won actually :D

I'm waiting for the person I think is the seer... I would think they researched canaan, so I want to see where they fall.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

mac5155 wrote:
bhaw wrote:I couldn't get back to sleep... the wife is in a bad mood (she's pregnant) this morning and kicked me out :(

i dont think anyone was converted, there are 3 beta wolves.
if there are 3, someone got converted.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

right?
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

yes someone was converted and the alpha got shot in the same night
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Troy also voted to unlynch canaan after npv lost it, being one of the first to switch to him. I stand by my canaan vote.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

oh ok my bad.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

mac5155 wrote:
mac5155 wrote:

beerman - 1  newarenanow
mac5155 - 1  Senka
canaan - 1   Corvidae
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

easier to count when youre constantly updating it.. lol
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Juice wrote:yes someone was converted and the alpha got shot in the same night
thanks, you sexy voice from the heavens, :D
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

mac5155 wrote:easier to count when youre constantly updating it.. lol
also easier to count when people aren't switching their votes every 5 seconds :scared:
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Excellent shot Vig!!!!

I'm going to ponder my vote for a while