*OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ***OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by AlexPKeaton »

I have nothing to go on so I'm not voting for anyone.
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:
didnt he also say something to the extent of "im a n00b juice wouldnt give me a role player position"???
I'm not sure he really knows whats going on.
could be an act too.. idk, has he played before?
I don't remember him playing before, but that doesn't mean he hasn't.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I don't remember that, but he said that he wanted me lynched even if I was a village because it would be eye for an eye. Not really the best strategy, IMO. I'm not ready to acuse anyone yet, but just keep your eye on him. As for Senka, I have doubts a wolf. I was satisfied with his defense yesterday for some reason and since he was close to being lynched, I don't he was recruited... yet.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:I don't remember that, but he said that he wanted me lynched even if I was a village because it would be eye for an eye. Not really the best strategy, IMO. I'm not ready to acuse anyone yet, but just keep your eye on him. As for Senka, I have doubts a wolf. I was satisfied with his defense yesterday for some reason and since he was close to being lynched, I don't he was recruited... yet.
but yesterdays defense and todays could be totally different...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:I don't remember that, but he said that he wanted me lynched even if I was a village because it would be eye for an eye. Not really the best strategy, IMO. I'm not ready to acuse anyone yet, but just keep your eye on him. As for Senka, I have doubts a wolf. I was satisfied with his defense yesterday for some reason and since he was close to being lynched, I don't he was recruited... yet.
He was definitely a villager then...but i think the fact he came down to a vote and didnt come out as a role player he's not one of those either.....so he's someone the alpha knows that he can recruit...
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

True, but with the pressure on him yesterday would they recruit him? If he is a wolf it's most likely the alpha or day 1 conversion. I don't think he is though, but that's as far as I'll go to defend him since I'm not going on much.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Was it close enough of a vote for him to be forced to out himself if he was a Role Player?
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:Was it close enough of a vote for him to be forced to out himself if he was a Role Player?
I think he did reach 10 votes, but because juice wasn't here, people started backing off and he slipped through the cracks.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Good lord, I can't believed I typed some of this stuff. Sooooo many typos and grammar mistakes!
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Only wolves make grammar mistakes...
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Azkar wrote:Only wolves make grammar mistakes...
Then there's more than 3 wolves here, I can tell you that.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:
Azkar wrote:Only wolves make grammar mistakes...
Then there's more than 3 wolves here, I can tell you that.
what is grammar?
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

Corvidae wrote:Was it close enough of a vote for him to be forced to out himself if he was a Role Player?
yeah, he was within one I believe, or he was taking your approach :P
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

unlynch senka
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Far be it from me to start any kind of bandwagon whatsoever, because that's not what I'm doing; but I think we should examine npv's posts a little more carefully. He doesn't say that he thinks Corvidae is a wolf, but that he knows. I'm not throwing out any votes yet. Just take it for what it's worth.

To me, because of the way the game went when it first started yesterday, the alpha HAS to be someone that's posting a lot. Again, this is just my opinion.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

beerman wrote:
yeah, he was within one I believe, or he was taking your approach :P
:face: 4 votes! I had 4 votes before I went to bed!!! No one waited for me! :P
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

IrishEyes wrote:Far be it from me to start any kind of bandwagon whatsoever, because that's not what I'm doing; but I think we should examine npv's posts a little more carefully. He doesn't say that he thinks Corvidae is a wolf, but that he knows. I'm not throwing out any votes yet. Just take it for what it's worth.

To me, because of the way the game went when it first started yesterday, the alpha HAS to be someone that's posting a lot. Again, this is just my opinion.
I've had this inclination too...that the alpha is someone kind of dominating the conversation.
Zarovich
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Zarovich »

newarenanow wrote:
I think he did reach 10 votes, but because juice wasn't here, people started backing off and he slipped through the cracks.
I think he only had 9. not 100% sure though.

I will vote again to lynch Senka. My reasoning is that he was so close and didn't come out as a role player. He could still have been a wolf then, but I think that also makes him a good recruit candidate. It seems like most already are off the idea of lynching him.

I know we need to get the Alpha, but the way it's set up to protect the seer/vig/angel this game from getting recruited, we could wait and see if the Seer discovers or the Alpha gets the vig and dies that way.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm posting a lot because I have no job and can't sleep!
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

IrishEyes wrote:Far be it from me to start any kind of bandwagon whatsoever, because that's not what I'm doing; but I think we should examine npv's posts a little more carefully. He doesn't say that he thinks Corvidae is a wolf, but that he knows. I'm not throwing out any votes yet. Just take it for what it's worth.

I thought of that too. He said he KNOWS. He may or may not, but that stuck out to me.

I don't know if Cordivae is the alpha, but he may have been converted.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Remember what happened last game. I talked and talked and got lynched because of it. I hope you don't do anything stupid again, and constantly chastising players for participated isn't really good for the game.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

newarenanow wrote:I don't know if Cordivae is the alpha, but he may have been converted.
Would you convert me?
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

lynch npv

just finished reading his posts.... only starts accusing corvi really the day after the wolf couldnt recruit that person... and he was quick to accuse him for a mistake that isnt really substantial at this point...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Corvidae wrote:Remember what happened last game. I talked and talked and got lynched because of it. I hope you don't do anything stupid again, and constantly chastising players for participated isn't really good for the game.

Honestly it was only stupid because we got unlucky and you were the seer....the deciding vote shouldn't have come until you had a chance to say something...that was stupid....people get impatient and want the game to move along.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

lynch npv

I went back and re-read the first lynching... npv was the first person on my list