*OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD*

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Re: ***OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by mac5155 »

im not sure. it should be that both die if he has a bullet, and nothing happens if he doesnt.. juice, can you clear that up again to save me from searching thru 28 opages??
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Corvidae wrote:
Sorry, I don't know who the wolves are. If I did I would have suggestied one of them. The odds are against getting a wolf so really, your make a really shaky case.

And as for the bolded part: if you were a villager, you wouldn't want another villager hung...
BUT, I already said i know your not just a villager, you're a wolf. YOU TURNED ME INTO A NEWT. i got better. Who said my case has to be able to hold up in court? If people agree with me and I'm wrong, then I would most likely share your fate. I can deal with that, but if you are who we thought you were, were a step ahead of the game.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Juice wrote:
it depends.. only if the vig has a bullet would they both die.. i think. ill have to look it up real quick
doesn't matter if the vig has a bullet or not... if the alpha tries to recruit/eat him, the vig has sweet ninja skills and will kill the alpha via hand to hand combat
Putting words in my mouth flu?! :scared:
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:im not sure. it should be that both die if he has a bullet, and nothing happens if he doesnt.. juice, can you clear that up again to save me from searching thru 28 opages??
just check out the last post on 28 he cleared it up
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Juice wrote:
Corvidae wrote:it depends.. only if the vig has a bullet would they both die.. i think. ill have to look it up real quick
doesn't matter if the vig has a bullet or not... if the alpha tries to recruit/eat him, the vig has sweet ninja skills and will kill the alpha via hand to hand combat
lol ok. thanks. so that means the wolf tried to recruit the angel more than likely.. or are they just told that they cannot recruit that person? because if they tried to recruit the seer and know he is the seer then they should have eaten the seer.. that would make the game umteen times harder for the village.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

well I'm back to sleep. later.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

basically it was 1 of 3 people they tried to recruit. if we can figure out who that person is, we can develop a small trend.... it was either the angel, the seer, or a player the angel protected.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I don't think the angel would protect anyone but themselves at this point.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

The village is already at a disadvantage, if you ask me...
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

the vig needs to do this to a wolf:

mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:The village is already at a disadvantage, if you ask me...
thats just the overall nature of this style of game.. until we get the alpha.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I honestly have no idea right now. Looking through the list, my guesses right now would be beerman, jw, and Easton.

beerman is pretty trustworthy and goes under the radar sometimes (other than last game w/ dagny)

jw has been somewhat quiet compared to how he usually plays

Easton has only posted once or twice. And when he did post, he pushed really hard to try to say he wasn't a wolf, even though only Senka was accusing him. That may not mean anything, but I have nothing right now.

This version makes it 10Xs harder. The situation changes nightly.
It's hard not to be suspicious of everyone at this point....i just think the best way of going about this is to draw as few people out during the day as possible and keep the wolves in the dark about the role players....the wolves have to do their best to avoid the role players...basically someone exposing themselves as a villager kind of helps the alpha.
Trust me, I'm on board with that theory. It could blow up in our faces, but in this version, that is the only way I can think of right now. I just threw out a few names and my reasons, but it doesn't mean I'm going to be flopping votes between them.

The key is to keep the role players alive right now. Especially the vig. He went from being the least important role player in the old version to one of the most important in this version, at least IMO. It keeps the alpha on his/her toes as to who they can recruit.

And I definitely, definitely suggest that the seer comes out as soon as they find the alpha wolf. We can worry about the other ones later, but we have to stop the growth of their ranks.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm not proposing any theories today since my last one was fail (I doubt any of you would follow right way again, anyway). If anyone has any good ideas I'm all ears.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

my best guess is Senka and heres my reasoning- he was on the ropes yesterday, and i think the wolves obviously want him on their team.. he'd be flying in under the radar with little attention cause we gave him so much yesterday..
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

newarenanow wrote:And I definitely, definitely suggest that the seer comes out as soon as they find the alpha wolf. We can worry about the other ones later, but we have to stop the growth of their ranks.
for sure, that's info they can't keep to themself, once we can get the alpha the pack can't grow any larger and we can start narrowing down who to go after.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:I'm not proposing any theories today since my last one was fail (I doubt any of you would follow right way again, anyway). If anyone has any good ideas I'm all ears.
your theory was wrong, but it was well thought out and thats why i followed you...
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I agree, senka was trying incredibly hard yesterday to not get lynched... he is a good player and would be an asset to the wolves, especially after sneaking away yesterday

lynch senka
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:my best guess is Senka and heres my reasoning- he was on the ropes yesterday, and i think the wolves obviously want him on their team.. he'd be flying in under the radar with little attention cause we gave him so much yesterday..
The scenario changes everynight....he should always be suspected....which might also prevent the wolves from trying to recruit him.
PensFanInDC
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by PensFanInDC »

Im still not sure why npv thinks I am a wolf. Im apparently a horrible player at this game so why would anyone convert me? I just got online for the first time since before 10pm last night and there has been a conversion in that time frame.

As for who I think is a wolf. I have a few suspicions but Im not ready to make a substantial claim yet.
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

Corvidae wrote:I'm not proposing any theories today since my last one was fail (I doubt any of you would follow right way again, anyway). If anyone has any good ideas I'm all ears.
I don't blame you at all. After reading through, you at least put thought into it. The only flaw was that sdm was all about lynching me during the first day too, and if they were a wolf, I don't think they'd stick their neck out this early in the game, especially since there was only one at the time. I just think he had a hunch and was pushing it.

I'm not one of those people that get mad at people when a villager is lynched at the beginning, especially if some thought is put into it. Chances are slim that you will get a wolf early in the game. It can happen, but it is more likely a miss than not.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

PensFanInDC wrote:Im still not sure why npv thinks I am a wolf. Im apparently a horrible player at this game so why would anyone convert me? I just got online for the first time since before 10pm last night and there has been a conversion in that time frame.

As for who I think is a wolf. I have a few suspicions but Im not ready to make a substantial claim yet.
He accused me to because of my theory yesterday. He's definitely on my suspicious list.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Actually, not just accused. He came on, voted for me, and that was about it.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:
PensFanInDC wrote:Im still not sure why npv thinks I am a wolf. Im apparently a horrible player at this game so why would anyone convert me? I just got online for the first time since before 10pm last night and there has been a conversion in that time frame.

He accused me to because of my theory yesterday. He's definitely on my suspicious list.
didnt he also say something to the extent of "im a n00b juice wouldnt give me a role player position"???
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

didnt he also say something to the extent of "im a n00b juice wouldnt give me a role player position"???
I'm not sure he really knows whats going on.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:
I'm not sure he really knows whats going on.
could be an act too.. idk, has he played before?