Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Re: ***OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:
beerman wrote:
mac5155 wrote:i have 2 monitors. i have LGP open on 1 and my work on the other.
I just keep it on in a tab behind my email
i tried to get 3 monitors but couldnt talk the boss into that one.

(my boss is our asset manager, so he has the power.. lol)
3 monitors would be crazy, I wouldn't mind getting a second one but the monitor they got me is huge so I really don't think I could swing a second one

but it would come in handy especially on a day like today where I have a lot of crap to do in indesign I could have them both up with out having to take the 2 seconds to click back and forth :lol:
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

I'm ready to use my secret weapon here:

Who's a wolf?
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

My theory is well known at this point... go for a player considered to be good and/or trustworthy.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

beerman wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
beerman wrote: I just keep it on in a tab behind my email
i tried to get 3 monitors but couldnt talk the boss into that one.

(my boss is our asset manager, so he has the power.. lol)
3 monitors would be crazy, I wouldn't mind getting a second one but the monitor they got me is huge so I really don't think I could swing a second one

but it would come in handy especially on a day like today where I have a lot of crap to do in indesign I could have them both up with out having to take the 2 seconds to click back and forth :lol:
i have 2 20"s. IMO you can never have too much display area.. haha
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

bhaw wrote:My theory is well known at this point... go for a player considered to be good and/or trustworthy.
could we get an inactive or 2 out of the way first too? Kovy has been pretty inactive.. was also the wolf to last the longest last game..
newarenanow
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by newarenanow »

I honestly have no idea right now. Looking through the list, my guesses right now would be beerman, jw, and Easton.

beerman is pretty trustworthy and goes under the radar sometimes (other than last game w/ dagny)

jw has been somewhat quiet compared to how he usually plays

Easton has only posted once or twice. And when he did post, he pushed really hard to try to say he wasn't a wolf, even though only Senka was accusing him. That may not mean anything, but I have nothing right now.

This version makes it 10Xs harder. The situation changes nightly.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:I'm ready to use my secret weapon here:

Who's a wolf?
I'm a... oooo you clever rascal
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:i have 2 20"s. IMO you can never have too much display area.. haha
Mine's a 24, even if I could get a 2nd standard size that would be pretty sweet.
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

lynch Corvidae
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

npv708 wrote:lynch Corvidae
because...?
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

I'm going to order 2x22s when I get paid this month :p
beerman
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by beerman »

mac5155 wrote:
bhaw wrote:My theory is well known at this point... go for a player considered to be good and/or trustworthy.
could we get an inactive or 2 out of the way first too? Kovy has been pretty inactive.. was also the wolf to last the longest last game..
that's probably not a bad way to go, everybody's talking about them taking active players maybe they went the other way and are going for the quietest while we sit here and lynch everyone who's talking off and known as trustworthy off.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

I'm wondering why npv is jumping on the lynch wagon so early...
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

so early?

try I've been accusing you since last night.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

newarenanow wrote:I honestly have no idea right now. Looking through the list, my guesses right now would be beerman, jw, and Easton.

beerman is pretty trustworthy and goes under the radar sometimes (other than last game w/ dagny)

Easton has only posted once or twice. And when he did post, he pushed really hard to try to say he wasn't a wolf, even though only Senka was accusing him. That may not mean anything, but I have nothing right now.

It's hard not to be suspicious of everyone at this point....i just think the best way of going about this is to draw as few people out during the day as possible and keep the wolves in the dark about the role players....the wolves have to do their best to avoid the role players...basically someone exposing themselves as a villager kind of helps the alpha.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

npv708 wrote:so early?

Yeah and you never addressed my comment that your logic is flawed. Tying to get me lynched because I had a reasonable theory that got a regular village lynched. I think you're going on even less than me.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:
newarenanow wrote:I honestly have no idea right now. Looking through the list, my guesses right now would be beerman, jw, and Easton.

It's hard not to be suspicious of everyone at this point....i just think the best way of going about this is to draw as few people out during the day as possible and keep the wolves in the dark about the role players....the wolves have to do their best to avoid the role players...basically someone exposing themselves as a villager kind of helps the alpha.
i agree. when we are all over the board, it gives the wolves an advantage, and when we get into the high numbers of votes, it needs to be finished, because thats when the wolves will go and take that player because that shows we trust them. im thinking maybe go with Senka this round.....
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Troy Loney wrote:It's hard not to be suspicious of everyone at this point....i just think the best way of going about this is to draw as few people out during the day as possible and keep the wolves in the dark about the role players....the wolves have to do their best to avoid the role players...basically someone exposing themselves as a villager kind of helps the alpha.
The wolves must know one of the role players since they tried to recruit them already...
npv708
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by npv708 »

Corvidae wrote:

Yeah and you never addressed my comment that your logic is flawed. Tying to get me lynched because I had a reasonable theory that got a regular village lynched. I think you're going on even less than me.
You led a mob against a regular villager. Correct?
Even if you're not a wolf, which you are, an eye for an eye seems applicable.
Plus, no one else has seemed overly suspicious to me outside of PFIDC.
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Corvidae wrote:
Troy Loney wrote:It's hard not to be suspicious of everyone at this point....i just think the best way of going about this is to draw as few people out during the day as possible and keep the wolves in the dark about the role players....the wolves have to do their best to avoid the role players...basically someone exposing themselves as a villager kind of helps the alpha.
The wolves must know one of the role players since they tried to recruit them already...
but its obvious that they dont feel like that person can really hurt them.. else they would have eaten them last night.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

npv708 wrote:
Corvidae wrote:

You led a mob against a regular villager. Correct?
Even if you're not a wolf, which you are, an eye for an eye seems applicable.
Plus, no one else has seemed overly suspicious to me outside of PFIDC.
Sorry, I don't know who the wolves are. If I did I would have suggestied one of them. The odds are against getting a wolf so really, your make a really shaky case.

And as for the bolded part: if you were a villager, you wouldn't want another villager hung...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

mac5155 wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
but its obvious that they dont feel like that person can really hurt them.. else they would have eaten them last night.
Well...if it were the vig they'd both be dead right?

seer and the angel are both protected from being recruited...so they know someone is either the angel or seer...
mac5155
NHL Second Liner
NHL Second Liner

Post by mac5155 »

Troy Loney wrote:
mac5155 wrote:
Corvidae wrote:
Well...if it were the vig they'd both be dead right?

seer and the angel are both protected from being recruited...so they know someone is either the angel or seer...
it depends.. only if the vig has a bullet would they both die.. i think. ill have to look it up real quick
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

it depends.. only if the vig has a bullet would they both die.. i think. ill have to look it up real quick
rules don't say that the vig needs a bullet.
Juice
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Juice »

doesn't matter if the vig has a bullet or not... if the alpha tries to recruit/eat him, the vig has sweet ninja skills and will kill the alpha via hand to hand combat
Last edited by Juice on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.