Re: ***OFFICIAL WWIX GAMEPLAY THREAD***

Post by Corvidae »

9 for sdm. 1 more to lynch.
Easton
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Easton »

Senka seems suspicious. His logic seems faulty for wanting to lynch either me or Zaro. If I'm obviously not a role player, then I'm obviously not a wolf either; especially since I haven't been on since 11 this morning. I think he's doing one of two things: trying to ensure that a villager dies by going after those who most likely are villagers, so there's no chance of a random wolf lynching. And number 2: he's hoping that by going after those who are most likely villagers, the wolves will get lucky by having a role player lynched.

Lynch Senka
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Sometime it seems people throw out votes just to get reactions. I voted for Zaro because he was quiet, then he did respond and I eventually got a better idea and switched. It's really more of a discussion builder, so I wouldn't take that too seriously.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

bhaw, you've got a hard-on for me this game...for very silly reasons, imo. as of right meow, i can assure you that im a reg villager. dont know what i can say besides that.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

You could tell him you love him and try and start your relationship over.
AlexPKeaton
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by AlexPKeaton »

Sorry haven't been following the thread but I'm game to keep things going.

lynch sdm
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

canaan wrote:bhaw, you've got a hard-on for me this game...for very silly reasons, imo. as of right meow, i can assure you that im a reg villager. dont know what i can say besides that.
If I were the alpha, you would have been one of my first targets since you know what you are doing. Why let the player who outed 2 wolves to win the game last game to hang around? That's just my thought process. It's not any sillier than "I'm jumping on the bandwagon." I'd say it at least makes some sense.

It's the same reason I think Senka and NAN will become wolves. They know how to play the game. I could also see IE becoming a wolf pretty shortly if we don't get the alpha because everyone trusts her.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Corvidae wrote:You could tell him you love him and try and start your relationship over.
we'll hug it out after the game.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

bhaw wrote:
canaan wrote:bhaw, you've got a hard-on for me this game...for very silly reasons, imo. as of right meow, i can assure you that im a reg villager. dont know what i can say besides that.
If I were the alpha, you would have been one of my first targets since you know what you are doing. Why let the player who outed 2 wolves to win the game last game to hang around? That's just my thought process. It's not any sillier than "I'm jumping on the bandwagon." I'd say it at least makes some sense.

It's the same reason I think Senka and NAN will become wolves. They know how to play the game. I could also see IE becoming a wolf pretty shortly if we don't get the alpha because everyone trusts her.
This kinda brings up a flaw in the game. All the best players will get lynch in conversion fear. I like the new rules, but this is an unfortunate consequence.
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

bhaw wrote:

by the same logic, wouldn't you avoid 'high attention' players because of this same thought process?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

AlexPKeaton wrote:Sorry haven't been following the thread but I'm game to keep things going.

lynch sdm
I'd really like someone else to count besides me, but I do belive we have outsleves a good old fashion dangle session!

bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

canaan wrote:
bhaw wrote:

by the same logic, wouldn't you avoid 'high attention' players because of this same thought process?
Well, as the alpha, you just need to stay alive. You don't need to have 10 wolf friends as long as you stay alive. I see the logic behind bringing good players over as well as ones not under suspicion, but I'd start with the good players because you don't want them around when the options get reduced. If you take Zarovich as an example... if you convert him, he might not get lynched, but it's not exactly helping your cause since he's not always here throwing out theories to throw off the village.

I'm just going off of what I would do if I were the alpha in this game. I'd get rid of the "better" players first.
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

Keep in mind, I realize that this may mean I'm under suspicion, but that's an unfortunate consequence of this theory :D
canaan
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by canaan »

bhaw wrote: I'm just going off of what I would do if I were the alpha in this game. I'd get rid of the "better" players first.
are you a wolf? there is an inherent flaw in your rationale. if *you* were the alpha wolf and wanted to get rid of the better players first, why waste a night turning a player that has a high attention profile? he/she is clearly more susceptible to getting lynched by the village, thus wasting one of your turns. why not take someone with a lower attention profile to spread your wolf stable and prolong the game for your team?

you may not be a wolf, but your thought process is muddy and suspicious at best. your attempts to rid the best players seems a bit forced, imo, for someone i know is more adept than you're leading on.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

For all the complainers about not being able to edit.... try the preview button, first! :P
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

pfidc = 1 (npv)

NAN - 3 (sdm, pfdic, Kovy)

Zarovich - 1 (canaan)

Senka - 4 (Zarovich, IE, NAN, Easton)

sdm - 10 (senka, beerman, corvo, mac, loaf, bhaw, Azkhar, Troy Loney, jwienand, AlexPKeaton)

If you listed as voting for sdm and didn't speak up.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:For all the complainers about not being able to edit.... try the preview button, first! :P
Pffft. Preview button is for sissies.
Easton
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Easton »

Corvidae wrote:
dagny wrote:For all the complainers about not being able to edit.... try the preview button, first! :P
Pffft. Preview button is for sissies.
is soff.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Real men go with what ever garbage they typed the first time.
dagny
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by dagny »

Corvidae wrote:Real men go with what ever garbage they typed the first time.
Then *smurfette* about it after?

Sounds more like a chick.
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

dagny wrote:
Corvidae wrote:Real men go with what ever garbage they typed the first time.
Then *smurfette* about it after?

Sounds more like a chick.
I'm a real man... really bitter about everything, but still real. :P
Easton
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Easton »

Lola, L-o-l-a, Lola
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

lo lo lo lo lola
bhaw
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by bhaw »

canaan wrote:
bhaw wrote: I'm just going off of what I would do if I were the alpha in this game. I'd get rid of the "better" players first.
are you a wolf? there is an inherent flaw in your rationale. if *you* were the alpha wolf and wanted to get rid of the better players first, why waste a night turning a player that has a high attention profile? he/she is clearly more susceptible to getting lynched by the village, thus wasting one of your turns. why not take someone with a lower attention profile to spread your wolf stable and prolong the game for your team?

you may not be a wolf, but your thought process is muddy and suspicious at best. your attempts to rid the best players seems a bit forced, imo, for someone i know is more adept than you're leading on.
No, I'm not at this point.

But if you'll see, it would have worked. JC was low profile but got taken out. sdm is going to get lynched. None of the "high profile" people have really been suspected to this point. I am the only one who has suspected you enough to put in a vote. A couple people said nan, but the highest he got was 4. IE? Kovy? Corvidae? bhaw?
Corvidae
NHL Healthy Scratch
NHL Healthy Scratch

Post by Corvidae »

Next course of business is to vote on a village idiot, or drunk.