**Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Re: **Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Well boys and girls, I will be leaving to head out tonight, ill be back around midnight, i expect a good arrest.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Twisted Wrister wrote:Well boys and girls, I will be leaving to head out tonight, ill be back around midnight, i expect a good arrest.
Damn you TW
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

lynch TW
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

arrest MelicharSux

I tried to reason it out for MSux to stay but it didn't work. If they are really the outlaw then so be it.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Senka's top three. based on how this game has played out and previous trends, just stating.

In this order is how i'd rank the village as mafia based on tidbits said and instints...

Wallflower
MelicharSux
Dean Wormer
Loaf31
IE
Azkar
jwienland

I still think if Sux came out as being the vig and didnt die via. mafia, thats fishy... but that is my list. i left me and Dags off because thats all i know for sure... I don't know how it plays into others lists... i had Troy in my 2 spot with wallflower though.. and now hes gone... ?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

and among these are the vig. if we technically kill the vig instead of mafia, it buys us another day... then pending an angel save we're still in this..
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

there are 9 left. 3 mafia, 2 greens, and 4 players. if we eliminate a player, we're toast. if we eliminate a green (not the doctor) then the vig will take a fall, still leaving 4 viallagers. the mob will have a chance tonight to win but if Dags can get lucky then we essentially have another day (worst case)... I suggest Dags not protect herself because greens mean nothing to the mafia... in fact i wouldve been protecting random villagers in hopes of getting lucky for the last 3 nights... i dont know what she chose to do. So technically we can hit one of three mafia or the vig in this arrest, and we survive until night. if we take down the mafia member today, then protect lucky, its a whole new game and will be the greatest turn around ever. I wish sdm wouldve told us WHO he investigated or said ANGEL think about protecting me. it was rather obvious he had a role, but he couldve gave us one more name to trust. so be it. its in the past.

Just saying we shouldnt rush this at all cause it HAS TO be right.. :?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Warrants...

MSux - 1 (Dean)

Senka - 1 (Azkar)
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

By your way of thinking, doesn't it make the most sense to go after MelicharSux? I'm willing to say that he is either mafia or actually the outlaw and I don't think that's really going out on a limb. So, if we assume that Melichar is NOT just a green player (and at this point in the game, this assumption may be the best piece of information we have), then we should arrest them tonight so as to avoid losing another green. Whether or not Melichar is actually the outlaw at this point is meaningless.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

Sorry I screwed up. We are assuming Melichar is a green. I have that part backwards.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

I think I screwed up again. Let me clarify here even though now it doesn't seem as insightful since I had to post it multiple times.

Senka said "we can hit one of three mafia or the vig in this arrest, and we survive until night". So, if we hit a regular player we are pretty much done. If we make an assumption, that isn't too far fetched, that Melichar is either mafia or the outlaw then we should arrest them tonight. In doing so we put ourselves in the best possible position to avoid hitting a regular player and screwing ourselves over even more.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

You guys get my point, hopefully.

Padding the post count.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Dean Wormer wrote:You guys get my point, hopefully.

Padding the post count.

thinking about it, why hasnt the mob gone aftter msux? if there was any thought that he might have a chance to take any of them out, it would make the most sense to whack him.

save senka

arrest msux
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

Before it is brought up against me, I made a case for saving MSux last vote. In keeping with the apparent tradition of this game I go back on that entirely.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

essentially i was just stating that indeed the only way we can go wrong is if msux is a regular villager. if hes anything but then we're fine. but if he is indeed then its game over. its just amazing to me how hes still alive knowing that the mafia wouldve tried to kill him by now and they havent even attempted it. pending if he was being joking or serious.. i dont know. all i kno is this is do or die.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

Senka wrote:essentially i was just stating that indeed the only way we can go wrong is if msux is a regular villager. if hes anything but then we're fine. but if he is indeed then its game over. its just amazing to me how hes still alive knowing that the mafia wouldve tried to kill him by now and they havent even attempted it. pending if he was being joking or serious.. i dont know. all i kno is this is do or die.

exactly.

Why wouldent the mafia attack him if they knew there was a better chance of him being the vig?
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

Senka wrote:essentially i was just stating that indeed the only way we can go wrong is if msux is a regular villager. if hes anything but then we're fine. but if he is indeed then its game over. its just amazing to me how hes still alive knowing that the mafia wouldve tried to kill him by now and they havent even attempted it. pending if he was being joking or serious.. i dont know. all i kno is this is do or die.
Right. So it makes the most sense to go after someone that we have even a little information on rather than a total shot in the dark. If Melichar turns out to be a regular villager, probably the least likely out of the three options, then our fate is sealed. Seeing as how a comeback is probably unlikely at this point anyway, I feel this needs to be done.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Guess its the weekend shutdown mode going on here. This game should be played Monday through Thursday with all you people who work, but really just post on LGP.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

see ya monday.
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

see you on Monday
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Lets get this back up and going!
MelicharSux
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by MelicharSux »

ok
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

So is that a no on this getting back up?
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im around. we have an arrest and then back to night. its daytime, but we need more input from everyone.
Kicksave
NHL Fourth Liner
NHL Fourth Liner

Post by Kicksave »

lynch NAN