**Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Forum for NHR "Wars" Games
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Re: **Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Post by wallflower »

Troy Loney wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:So, in order to avoid bandwagon arrests, does anyone have any viable information at all they they are going off of? I'm not even that suspicious of anyone at this point.

Villains try to lie low....mostly. here excuses for inactivity was because of the crud on the main board....not a fan of that excuse personally.
You don't have to be a fan of it but it's the truth. I've been logging in less often the last few weeks and spending less time on the board as a whole - I will spend time in the chat but that's about it. If it wasn't for the chat, I probably would've stopped visiting the board daily weeks ago. (But that's another rant/complaint for another time.)

And, as a side note - since people like to base things off past games so much, the time I was a wolf, I was on here all the time. I had a ton of posts because I was constantly involved.

I don't know why I'm bothering to defend myself anyway as I have nothing to defend. *shrug*
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Well im arresting MSux.

My logic supports he is not the outlaw and i think it was just a false statement but hes riding it to remain alive. in addition, even if he is the outlaw, which i clearly think he is not, what harm could that do? unless he was to defy odds and get lucky on a shot next, he is essentially cutting our days in half. He already cost us 2 extra nights. so i say again thats my issue.

Either he is a mafia member hiding, the real outlaw might keep him around if he thinks hes a villager just to defer any suspicions, and if he is the outlaw, i say so be it. Worst case scenario, we bought another night and he cant indirectly help the mafia anymore. Odds are against him and i dont think he shouldve blind fired at idoit either. saving bullets is an option you know....

Arrest MSux.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Warrant count:

Wallflower - 2 (troy, loafer)
Troy - 1 (azkar)
MSux - 2 (PPF, senka)
PPF - 2 (jwie, wallflower)

6 needed.
MelicharSux
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by MelicharSux »

arrest Senka
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

valid pushback. maybe im onto something.
Azkar
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Azkar »

bail troy

arrest msux

it sounds like a decent move the more I think about it
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

bail wallflower

arrest msux
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

good points

bail wallflower

arrest msux
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Warrant count:

MSux - 5 (PPF, senka, azkar, troy, loaf)

6 needed.
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

MSux - 5 (PPF, senka, azkar, troy, loaf)
Senka- 1 (Dont forget yourself, Msux)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

i do appoligize TW, i copy//pasted it from before.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

So Melichar is one arrest away from going away, correct? Obviously I have posted my thoughts on the situation and feel that with the situation we are in as a whole, he should stay. However, with respect to the game, if I need to be that final vote then I will be willing to do so. I leave it up to the rest of the town to convince me what to do.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dean Wormer wrote:So Melichar is one arrest away from going away, correct? Obviously I have posted my thoughts on the situation and feel that with the situation we are in as a whole, he should stay. However, with respect to the game, if I need to be that final vote then I will be willing to do so. I leave it up to the rest of the town to convince me what to do.

dont go against what you think. i just stated why i thought itd be best. if you feel differently vote your way.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

btw three hours of non stop math homework and a quiet mafia room are killing me. this is supposed to be my ticket to breaks and im not getting any.. :?
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

I understand that I shouldn't go against what I think. But as I said before, I am very, very suspicious of him and it absolutely makes sense as to why he should be arrested. I just wasn't going to because I felt that we are behind the 8 ball in a way and if he truly is the outlaw (of which I have my doubts, as does everyone else) we cannot afford to lose him. But since 5 other people here (3 of which very well could be mafia themselves) think he should go and 6 votes are needed I would be willing to take my chances. Since this would be the deciding vote though, I don't want to make any rash decisions. Plus, the game has crawled to a halt here and I would like to fix that.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

uncuff msux

i just don't believe a mafioso needed to do anything like that....it would just be stupid, they got the detective and aren't really threatned at all right now with all three still hanging around, i think they're just hanging around...keeping quiet and being low key with their votes.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

Dean Wormer wrote:I understand that I shouldn't go against what I think. But as I said before, I am very, very suspicious of him and it absolutely makes sense as to why he should be arrested. I just wasn't going to because I felt that we are behind the 8 ball in a way and if he truly is the outlaw (of which I have my doubts, as does everyone else) we cannot afford to lose him. But since 5 other people here (3 of which very well could be mafia themselves) think he should go and 6 votes are needed I would be willing to take my chances. Since this would be the deciding vote though, I don't want to make any rash decisions. Plus, the game has crawled to a halt here and I would like to fix that.

okay well can we rule him out of being the mafia? thats my issue, if we can then idk. i just didnt think that was something we know. hell if he is the vig though, we need to convince him not to shoot tonight until sure.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

uncuff sux

i didnt look at it like that. i was just trying to avoid a now and 2 villagers dying tonight... in essense i'd be happening that way.
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

i'm going to lay out my thinking right now on everyone

PittPensFan - very quiet mostly...i don't think he was around at all though..i have voted for him before, i am pretty suspicious
Loaf31 - his playing sort of reminds me of what he was like when we we're wolves last game..ie very suspicious
Troy Loney - not mafia
IE - ???
jwienland - ???
dagny - not mafia
wallflower - suspicious
MelicharSux - i've reasoned myself out of suspecting him
Senka - very talkative and interested in the game...if he lasts one more mafia night i think we should arrest him, i would have off'd him by now if i were mafia
Azkar - like i said earlier, him being continually suspicious of me, and me not being mafia makes me think he wouldn't be sticking his neck out like that if he were mafia
Dean Wormer - ???
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

nice write.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

agreed.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

MSux - 3 (PPF, azkar, loaf)
Senka- 1 (Msux)
Last edited by Senka on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

onlything i can say about jwie is he always jumps on my bandwagons... and like the first one. if you look back its kind of ironic. as for your other ???... i know IE said the other day in the chat shes been a little sick lately, as we discussed the boondock saints to easton... and dean hasnt really had much attn. so i got nothing there ...
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

loaf seems to be making sure he gets his votes in....and not really reasoning too much...thats suspicious to me...wallflower is also getting her votes in most rounds and not speaking much either...i'd really like to arrest one of those two this round
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

im out for most of the night. sorry guys. hope this works out. ill put my vote in for wallflower since it doesnt look like it will matter... and if it does, it does. just a hunch.

arrest wallflower.