Re: **Official MAFIA Gameplay thread**

Post by Dean Wormer »

arrest Troy
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Dean Wormer wrote:jw, you're just upset because I kept spelling your name wrong the last game. I know how tough it is to defend oneself in this thing, especially once the votes start coming, but I am not mafia. I assure you.

Damnit I always believe people when they say that cause I never lied saying that...

unarrest Dean
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Azkar wrote:I'm still going to go with my instinct

arrest troy
your instincts are garbage...stop voting for me.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

jwienand wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:jw, you're just upset because I kept spelling your name wrong the last game. I know how tough it is to defend oneself in this thing, especially once the votes start coming, but I am not mafia. I assure you.

Damnit I always believe people when they say that cause I never lied saying that...

unarrest Dean
Thank you. You can go back to every game I have participated in, I have never lied when saying that either.
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

ill gladly unarrest dean. its good to see he came out of the woodwork with a warrant tho :?

atleast it stirred up conversationg :)
Senka
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by Senka »

NHL09. ill keep my vote for 5pm. Dags isnt around right now.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

unarrest Troy

I was only trying to get the bandwagon swaying in a different direction if that vote.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

I suck at getting the colors right apparently.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

So it's

Wallflower - 2
Troy - 1
Loaf31
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by Loaf31 »

I will gladly go which ever way dagny goes
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

What if dagny arrests you?
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

arrest wallflower
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

So it's

Wallflower - 3
Troy - 1
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

So, in order to avoid bandwagon arrests, does anyone have any viable information at all they they are going off of? I'm not even that suspicious of anyone at this point.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Well, there was some talk of MSux may or may not be the Outlaw. This is strict heresay from chatgate 2009. But that's about it. The Mafia didn't go after him. He could be one or he's so bad at shooting they aren't scared. Or he could be nobody???
Troy Loney
NHL Third Liner
NHL Third Liner

Post by Troy Loney »

Dean Wormer wrote:So, in order to avoid bandwagon arrests, does anyone have any viable information at all they they are going off of? I'm not even that suspicious of anyone at this point.

Villains try to lie low....mostly. here excuses for inactivity was because of the crud on the main board....not a fan of that excuse personally.
PittPensFan
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by PittPensFan »

unarrest wallflower

arrest MelicharSux
IrishEyes
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by IrishEyes »

Troy Loney wrote:
Dean Wormer wrote:So, in order to avoid bandwagon arrests, does anyone have any viable information at all they they are going off of? I'm not even that suspicious of anyone at this point.

Villains try to lie low....mostly. here excuses for inactivity was because of the crud on the main board....not a fan of that excuse personally.
My excuse for inactivity is not really having anything to contribute. At this point, people should have some kind of feeling about others who may be mafia. So far, the town hasn't got it right. Everyone knows that I completely stink at reading other people on here, so yeah... I don't really know.
Dean Wormer
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Dean Wormer »

As for MelicharSux, I am a little suspicious. Obviously, they outed themselves in a very open way as the outlaw. However, the mafia has not gone after them yet which makes me wonder. On the other side of that though, when the outlaw was basically shooting at random at the beginning, the rest of the town gave them a ton of crap for not saving bullets and just popping people left and right. So, if MelicharSux were the outlaw, the mafia may just be taking a gamble that Melichar won't do any shooting in the next few days simply to avoid harassment from the town or to avoid shooting the wrong people again. If that were the case, it might not be such a bad idea for the mafia to let them live a little longer hoping that we, the town, would arrest them or that they would go on another killing spree and do the mafia's job for them.

On that note, while being very, very suspicious of MelicharSux, if they do turn out to be the outlaw, like was said in the chat, we would look like complete idiots and one of our only chances of winning this thing would be gone. So, I think it could be in the best interest of the town to not arrest Melichar. Sure, it is suspicious of them, but at this point we probably don't have any other options.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

Dean Wormer wrote:As for MelicharSux, I am a little suspicious. Obviously, they outed themselves in a very open way as the outlaw. However, the mafia has not gone after them yet which makes me wonder. On the other side of that though, when the outlaw was basically shooting at random at the beginning, the rest of the town gave them a ton of crap for not saving bullets and just popping people left and right. So, if MelicharSux were the outlaw, the mafia may just be taking a gamble that Melichar won't do any shooting in the next few days simply to avoid harassment from the town or to avoid shooting the wrong people again. If that were the case, it might not be such a bad idea for the mafia to let them live a little longer hoping that we, the town, would arrest them or that they would go on another killing spree and do the mafia's job for them.

On that note, while being very, very suspicious of MelicharSux, if they do turn out to be the outlaw, like was said in the chat, we would look like complete idiots and one of our only chances of winning this thing would be gone. So, I think it could be in the best interest of the town to not arrest Melichar. Sure, it is suspicious of them, but at this point we probably don't have any other options.
This is deep thought.... That I agree with.
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

So it's

Wallflower - 2
Troy - 1
MSux - 1
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

I don't really have much to go on but,

arrest PPF
jwienand
AHL'er
AHL'er

Post by jwienand »

So it's

Wallflower - 2
Troy - 1
MSux - 1
PPF - 1
wallflower
AHL All-Star
AHL All-Star

Post by wallflower »

Loaf31 wrote:Wallflower has been iffy to me all game, that where I am going to go

arrest wallflower
lol. I am suspcious because I voted for you the last time? :lol:

Whatever. I'm going with dagny's feeling. arrest PPF
Twisted Wrister
ECHL'er
ECHL'er

Post by Twisted Wrister »

Warrant count:

Wallflower - 2
Troy - 1
MSux - 1